1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Mass Casuality Shooting at Orlando, Florida Nightclub ~ Gunman Dead

Discussion in 'Terrorist Attacks' started by fran, Jun 12, 2016.

1. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

Kimster, spike and Paradise like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

3. spike

spike Bronze Member

Why would this be released? So morbid. IMO

Kimster, Paradise, fran and 1 other person like this.
  4. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

That is strange that they would release that video.
    I don't know anyone who would want to look at that, but I'm sure there are those who would.
    :(
    fran

5. spike

spike Bronze Member

Yeah. I know.:(

Kimster, walkie-talkie and Paradise like this.
  6. walkie-talkie

I couldn't watch it and I don't understand why anyone else would want to either. I was shocked that it was released!

fran, spike, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  7. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Wife of Orlando nightclub shooter arrested

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — Noor Salman, wife of Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen, has been arrested.

CBS News reports Salman faces charges of aiding and abetting, as well as obstruction of justice in the case of the worst mass shooting in American history.

read more ............ http://wreg.com/2017/01/16/wife-of-orlando-nightclub-shooter-arrested/

spike, Kimster, patsella and 4 others like this.
  8. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

F.B.I. Arrests Wife of Killer in Orlando Mass Shooting

WASHINGTON — The wife of the man who carried out a deadly terrorist attack in Orlando, Fla., has been arrested in connection with the mass shooting, a law enforcement official said Monday.

The woman, Noor Salman, was taken into custody by F.B.I. agents at her home outside of San Francisco. Prosecutors had been weighing charges against her in the aftermath of the attack that killed 49 people and wounded dozens. A person familiar with details of the arrest said Ms. Salman was charged with obstruction.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/...hooter-omar-mateen-taken-into-custody/8603248

9. JJholiday

JJholiday Well-Known Member

Here I go again. In Islamic custom it is required that the family help the terrorist. Always.
    The family has a farewell dinner before the act, everyone says their good-byes, the Imam takes care of the family financially.
    Terrorists do not work alone.

when Obama bin Laden had a high level meeting, the men would meet, plan, lock it in, then a silent dinner. Custom. Required.

Asymmetrical warfare carried out under this custom is designed to kill gays, women, children, first responders, off duty military personnel, innocents and soft targets. US law enforcement will not stop these attacks, there is no preventative measure except to outlaw Islam and stopping the loopholes in the US Constitution, and educating the American public on this truth. Border containment will not stop terrorism, ask Israel. The theology of Islam, and the goal of dar ul Islam of conquest of the West will continue until massive force is used against the headquarters/Capitol/head of snake.

Paradise and noZme like this.
  10. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Israel's policy of punitive demolitions of the homes of terrorists led to a rise in neighbors and even family members informing on potential terrorists ahead of attacks.

spike likes this.
  11. JJholiday

Excellent point!!!
    Why doesn't the US understand this? Instead we think that the family members couldn't possibly follow the Sharia custom when quite the opposite is true.
    We (the West) need to understand that this enemy (all of them) wants to kill us. We (the West) needs progressive laws in place now before an invasion starts like in EU. 911 was a warning to us... we have forgotten!

Paradise likes this.
  12. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

I really believe the tide will turn with this new Administration. Meanwhile, ISIS recruiter, Barack Obama, just released 10 more terrorists from GITMO so they can go back and kill more Americans.

spike likes this.
  13. JJholiday

you are correct, Gitmos go back to their old jobs, they cannot be reformed.

spike and Paradise like this.
  14. walkie-talkie

15. walkie-talkie

Indictment against wife of Pulse shooter unsealed

The wife of Pulse nightclub gunman Omar Mateen appeared in a California courtroom after being arrested there in connection with his shooting rampage that left 49 people dead.

Noor Salman, 30, was taken into custody Monday in San Francisco. She is charged with obstruction of justice and providing material support to a foreign terrorist organization.

Noor Salman's attorney said at a brief court hearing Tuesday that he'll seek her release from jail pending trial. Salman said little and looked sadly back at her uncle as she was led back to jail.

A judge scheduled another hearing Wednesday to formally appoint a lawyer to represent Salman, discuss transporting her to Florida to face federal charges and her possible release pending trial.

The indictment filed against Salman was unsealed Tuesday morning. It alleges that between April and June of last year, Salman "did knowingly aid and abet" her husband's attempt to support the Islamic State group.

The indictment, which was filed Jan. 12, also alleges that Salman misled FBI and Fort Pierce investigators on the day of the Pulse shooting.

http://www.wesh.com/article/fbi-arr...tclub-shooter-omar-mateen-report-says/8603221

16. Lambchop

Lambchop Administrator Staff Member

Does not sound as if there was a problem indicting her.

spike, walkie-talkie and Paradise like this.
  17. walkie-talkie

spike, Kimster and Paradise like this.
  18. walkie-talkie

19. walkie-talkie

20. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod