1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Melford Warren Jr. - Father “breeding cult” allegedly beat, starved, raped his 12 children

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by ~Lyric~, Jun 1, 2015.

1. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

[​IMG]

The 43-year-old suspect fathered the two dozen children with his two lovers, 28-year-old Amanjot Jaswal (pictured above, left) and 41-year-old Shannon Smith (pictured above, center).

A Washington father stands accused of an horrific battery of crimes. He allegedly beat, starved, and sexually assaulted his 12 children—and all while the victims’ two mothers stood by and did nothing.

And that’s just the tip of the ice berg.

Jaswal and Smith have both pleaded not guilty to child neglect charges.

Warren has yet to enter a plea and is currently being held on $5 million bail.

Scott Wilson, a spokesman for the Kitsap County Sheriff’s office, is calling the case against Melford Warren Jr. “one of the worst cases of abuse we’ve ever seen.”

http://crimefeed.com/2015/05/melfor....com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=CrimeFeed

Wow, GarAndMo49 and noZme like this.
  2. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

Police first became suspicious of the man’s behavior last September when they received reports of unattended children wandering around an Ellensburg-area campsite.

When police arrived at the site, Warren was nowhere to be found—and that’s because he was off raping one of his kids in the nearby woods.

An eight-month investigation ensued and during that time, Warren was arrested; however, he was soon released and disappeared before being taken back into custody last Thursday on charges of child rape.

Court documents say Warren, who was also known to beat his offspring with sticks, often denied the children food and often locked them up for days at a time in the attic or bathroom.

Court papers cite one example when Warren broke his 14-month-old daughter’s arm by throwing her against a couch. Jaswal took the girl to the hospital, but refused to allow the doctors to X-ray the child because “she feared the radiation might prevent her daughter from being able to have children someday.”

Some of the children have since revealed they’ve never been to school or ever seen a dentist.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Fathe...is-12-Children/c1oiw/556c88390cf293eac7f1426b

Wow, GarAndMo49, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Why was he let out the first time? oh my gosh this person isn't even human!

Wow, GarAndMo49, noZme and 2 others like this.
  4. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

“These children were held against their will, denied nutrition, denied medical care, and physically and sexually abused,” said Scott Wilson, of the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office. “It’s one of the worst cases of abuse we’ve ever seen.”

It appears, between them, the two women had 12 children, and all were fathered by Melford Warren.

"Detectives believe Warren kept the family in a house in a quiet Port Orchard neighborhood. According to court documents, he often denied the children food, and locked them up for days in the attic or a bathroom.

Police say Warren also beat the children with sticks or bats, and sexually abused and raped them. Police accused the two mothers of covering the crimes up.

http://q13fox.com/2015/05/22/horrific-child-abuse-charges-in-kitsap-county/

Wow, GarAndMo49, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  5. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

I am just as outraged over the fact that these women right now are charged with misdemeanor charges.
    He made it to Florida and waiting on being return to Washington.
    This is just so unreal.

Wow, Scoobie, GarAndMo49 and 3 others like this.
  6. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I don't even like them calling them father and mothers. They aren't. They're abusers and only abusers.

Wow, GarAndMo49, noZme and 4 others like this.
  7. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

These woman said they weren't wives/girlfriends / and in fact how can you be a mother when you call yourself "Breeders".

Amen Kimster, they are monsters! Abusing those that are the most vulnerable.

Wow, GarAndMo49, noZme and 2 others like this.
  8. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

What a despicable person! 12 children, raping and neglecting them ?..sickening

Wow, GarAndMo49 and noZme like this.
  9. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

While I'm no way approving of what the women did (or failed to do) and think they deserve to be punished for their role in the child abuse, I also think there's a good chance these women have been victims of this monster as well.

Inflict enough mental and physical abuse on anyone, and they're vastly more likely to do as told, and plenty of abusive cults do have followers... who are free to leave at any time, it would seem. Yet they don't - why? Because the cult leader/s have beaten their will into submission, via whatever means. So they'll allow themselves to be beaten, humiliated, and do whatever they're told because they truly believe worse things will happen to them (and/or their loved ones) if they leave. They have been systematicall broken down as individuals, and rebuilt in the cult-preferred mold. It's much easier to do than most people realise, which is why you see so many educated, otherwise perfectly normal and rational people joining some very wacky cults.

Note what the sister of one of the women said (from article linked above):

“This is just bizarre and it’s not making sense,” said Monica Jaswal, the sister of Amanjot, who she describes as a dedicated and loving mother. “I’ve known my sister all my life and none of this I can say about her.”

Anyway, I'm personally interested in how these women came to be his 'breeders' and what facts will emerge about other women he's 'kept' in the past, before passing judgement on them as 'monsters'. For all we know, he may have used threats and violence, as well as basic mind control methods to keep the women compliant. It happens way more often than we might like to think.

If course, they could be every bit as bad as he is. But I somehow doubt it.

Wow, GarAndMo49 and MadgeS like this.
  10. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I really cannot ..

How in the world..

Who could have..

Just

damn.

Wow, GarAndMo49 and MadgeS like this.
  11. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I know noZme. What a horrible, vile, nasty person.

Wow likes this.
  12. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

bbm
    I hope we find out. Yet then again, maybe I don't want to know.

Wow and GarAndMo49 like this.
  13. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

Excellent food for thought, Lily.

Wow likes this.