1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Help! MELISSA ANN "MISSY" TREMBLAY: 11 year old killed in Lawrence, MA - 1988

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Takeitfromme, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

Melissa "Missy" Tremblay was an 11 year old Salem, NH girl who was found September 12, 1988 under a train at the Boston and Maine Railroad yard face down on Andover Street. She had been stabbed twice and her throat slashed. No sexual assault occurred. The most recent link is this http://www.eagletribune.com/news/wh...cle_5f2b74b5-99a9-5ebc-b2c0-10a17b29de25.html

More of the older articles from 1988 will be posted here as time allows.

2. Takeitfromme

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Could this have been a case where other kids killed her? I wonder because of the lack of a sexual assault.

4. Takeitfromme

Nope I wish I could elaborate more but kids are definitely not responsible. I want to start a group private convo to share what little I can. Those interested let me know and I'll start it.

5. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

:pickme:

Mel70, Akoya, PlainJaneDoe and 3 others like this.
  6. Takeitfromme

WMUR News 9 in NH is featuring a special report on Melissa's case. Melissa's best friend and I as well as the Lawrence, MA Police Chief were all interviewed. It will air Tuesday, Jan 17 at 11. It will then be on the web. Once it is I will post it here and in her thread.

Skitt, Akoya, Looking4you and 5 others like this.
  7. Takeitfromme

20170117_000338.jpg

Justice will prevail and tonight I pray for my dear friend that I've missed so much. We should not have had to grow up without her.

Skitt, Mel70, Akoya and 7 others like this.
  8. Takeitfromme

9. Kimster

10. Takeitfromme

I'll share the last one of her. But I do have many. The last time I saw her was the Friday of the weekend she was killed. After school she was bubbly and happy almost like a sugar high. I think a teacher gave her a bunch of candy. She was talking about how cute my hair looked in a little braid and I was saying I wanted my hair cut like hers (80's feathered lol) she opened up her jean purse she had with her EVERYWHERE and handed me a dum dum lollipop. We talked and were just giggling and laughing when the kids I walked home from school with said hey we really gotta go. She said go ahead my bus to the boys club will be here soon. I don't want you to get in trouble being late. She gave me a big hug and said I'll see you at school when we get back.... But she never got to come back.... Another memory I have of her is a silly jumping contest on the playground. Who could jump grab the monkey bars let go and jump again the most before getting tired. She won lol. She was just so sweet. And so fun and so bold

Skitt, Mel70, Akoya and 9 others like this.
  11. Kimster

:hug: She sounds like she was so full of life!

12. Takeitfromme

I have several links coming.... Just trying to get my phone to cooperate. Its been a very emotionally draining past few weeks.

13. Takeitfromme

14. Takeitfromme

Akoya, PlainJaneDoe, Paradise and 2 others like this.
  15. Takeitfromme

Akoya, PlainJaneDoe, Paradise and 2 others like this.
  16. Takeitfromme

The video from the special report should be on their website by 1 pm

Akoya, PlainJaneDoe, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  17. Kimster

18. Takeitfromme

The WMUR report in full....

Mel70, Skitt, Akoya and 5 others like this.
  19. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

What a great report and really encouraging from LE.

20. Takeitfromme

They did a great job.... The tears just won't stop though. Omg... I know I need to let it out...

Mel70, Skitt, Akoya and 5 others like this.