1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CA MENDOCINO COUNTY JANE DOES: 2 Fs, 10-20 - July 1979 *Francine Trimble & Kerry Graham*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, May 22, 2015.

1. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Per your link I followed the info to the Hillside stranglers...they would hogtie victims it seems. Victims between 12-28. apprehended in January and October of 79. Hm.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillside_Strangler

spike likes this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

It was before the Hillside Stranger. And while I met her in So. Cal, the murder occurred closer to San Fran.

Mel70, spike and DaisyChains like this.
  3. DaisyChains

Oh I meant maybe the Hillside Stranglers are the people who hogtied these two recently identified victims! Sorry for confusion. But if they suspect the hillside stranglers of possibly committing some of those Santa Rosa hitchiker murders years earlier it makes me wonder if the Hillside Stranglers and Santa Rosa Hitchiker Murderers aren't the same people. Hm.

Yes sounds like your friend possibly was the sister of a victim of something like those Santa Rosa Hitchiker murders. One of those victims has yet to be identified. So sad. Here are the victim names:

Maureen Sterling and Yvonne Weber
    Kim Wendy Allen
    Lori Lee Kursa
    Carolyn Davis
    Theresa Walsh
    Unidentified victim

Rest in Peace.

spike and Kimster like this.
  4. Kimster

Oh gotcha! :hug:

I wish I could remember...I am still in FB contact with her ex, but it may not be polite to ask, IYKWIM. LOL

spike and DaisyChains like this.
  5. DaisyChains

Totally know what ya mean. ;):hug:

spike and Kimster like this.
  6. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Should this thread for the Mendocinos be moved to the Identified forum?

spike likes this.
  7. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

Last I looked their NamUs profiles were still online

spike likes this.
  8. Advocate

Profiles are still online at NamUs

spike likes this.
  9. Advocate

New details in 37-year-old Mendocino County cold case

http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/ge...ils-in-37-year-old-mendocino-county-cold-case

Kimster repaired quote by request

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    spike, GarAndMo49, patsella and 2 others like this.
  10. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

11. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Nailed it, Advocate.

You rock.

noZme, spike, GarAndMo49 and 2 others like this.
  12. Advocate

Thank you! Thank you for the article, hadn't seen that one yet. We posted what we've seen on Never Forget Me.

I have no cell since Sunday. New one should be here today. I'm also having keyboard issues on my Mac where the letters are switched. A is a B, B is a D, some make no sense. Ordered a new one last week, still not here. I'm so over electronics issues plus my car is dead like every 4th day. I put battery charger on, then its fine for a few days. Have to get to auto store to test battery & alternator. I'm on another computer that I have to keep shut down because my grandson likes to turn it off and on. Will try to get back here later.

13. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

At least your people-finding instincts are working! :D

14. Kimster

:happydance:

I'm so proud of you, Advocate♡♡♡

15. Kimster

16. Advocate

Thanks for making me laugh because it's been frustrating to say the least; especially since the sheriff finally had a presser to confirm. I also run a FB profile for the development I live in; FB put the profile offline until I can log into my safari browser to answer the security question because I don't have a cell phone attached to it. It did the same thing to me yesterday when I logged in with the replacement cell.

Not sure why it took so long to have the presser unless they were giving the family time to grieve after what happened in November with everyone knowing about the match. I still have to email NamUs to find out where my match was turned into. I learned a lesson that even if I turn into NamUs that I need to cover my butt to call LE and the ME on both sides. I trusted that my potential match was turned in when I know better from friends. I always used to turn in to all but have not had time.

Thank you. ♡♡♡ It still has not sunk in. I've been working so hard since 2009 to identify a few Jane Doe's and am floored that I caught Kerry being suggested for Arroyo. Kerry's sister called Arroyo's LE to have her compared so I wonder if her sister ever questioned the remains before since the one recon resembles her with the hair, but it's possible they didn't see that recon since the other set was used more. It really blows me away that both families knew they were missing together but they were never connected together until recently.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I wonder why they're using that old photo of Francine instead of the newer one Carl got? She really matured in the time frame between the 2 photos.

Missing US children from 1979 identified after BBC story

I see they need contacted to fix Carl's recon to give him credit not NCMEC. I'm so glad I asked Carl to do recons since no one fixed the gender except NamUs.

I don't know where they're getting years from except it was a year and a half ago that I suggested Kerry. Very emotional today as I have not had time to read the articles. I've tried watching the presser a few times, it always stops. The farthest I got was the prisoner in NJ. Why wasn't it figured out that he was 12 before CA LE came all the way to NJ?

I believe LE is wrong in saying that Kerry is the female and Francine is the male as everyone can see from the pics above.

Scoobie, noZme, spike and 3 others like this.
  17. Kimster

I'm still struck with sadness that these two young girls thought they were going on an adventure and met with horror instead.

:RIP:

:RIP:

18. Kimster

19. Advocate

spike, GarAndMo49 and Lily like this.
  20. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

Advocate, you're just incredible! Thanks for all the goodness you spread to this world- we need more like you...

noZme, spike and Lily like this.
  21. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Going to get this moved to Identified!

Thanks so much for your hard work on this Advocate! It's great that a CrimeWatchers member helped to solve this case! It's a pleasure to have you posting here with us.

noZme, GarAndMo49, daisy7 and 2 others like this.