1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

TX MICHAEL CHAMBERS: Missing from Quinlan, TX - 10 Mar 2017 - Age 70

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Mar 13, 2017.

1. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

spike, Akoya, Paradise and 1 other person like this.
  2. Uno2Much

Uno2Much Bronze Member

I'm still seeing that investigators believe he committed suicide. But, no body, no bicycle, no cell phone, right?
    I don't think I've ever heard of a "no body" suicide before. :confused:

I think it's more likely someone injured him in his home, then took him someplace where they murdered him. Meanwhile, a second person took off on the bike and tossed his cell phone off the bridge, knowing that's the last place the phone would send a signal. Just my humble opinion.

https://www.firehouse.com/safety-he...d-dallas-firefighter-michael-chambers-suicide

spike, Paradise, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

There are dozens in my area alone. Anywhere you can jump from a bridge/cliff into a large body of water, there's a chance they will not recover the body.
    Not sure what I believe in Michael's case. But it's definitely possible.

spike, Akoya, Paradise and 2 others like this.
  4. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

As a for instance
    Much info out there that refutes official conclusion of suicide - bike ride to river & jumping to his death.

I'm seeing there was a bicycle on the bike rack. There has been retraction on another bike in drivable condition. Mr Chambers had very bad knees that couldn't have pedalled that distance.

The afternoon Chambers disappeared, the wife's phone was turned off for 2 hours beginning immediately after talking with her lover & turned back on just before another conversation with him. At the least, this is curious timing.

This is an independent newsman interviewing an independent investigator (who gets a lot of criticism ) working the case. Keep that in mind if you choose to watch. The conversation touches "facts" in MSM & much more that I am seeing in sideline articles such as reddit. I am posting it here because it's a good overview & jumping off place for further searching.

“I feel that he was harmed and I don’t think it was at his own hand,” said Suzy Losoya, one of Chamber’s daughters.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Investigators-Missing-Firefighter-Committed-Suicide-478589533.html

5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Michael Chambers missing two years

Sunday marks two years since Michael Glenn Chambers was last seen on a surveillance camera at the Walmart store in Quinlan.

Despite widespread attention in multiple media outlets and several reported searches, Chambers, a retired Dallas firefighter, has yet to be found.

“In the months and years to follow this case has been highlighted in local, state and national media outlets which resulted in several tips coming in but none of those tips proved to hold anything of evidentiary value and in the past year no additional tips have come into the Sheriff’s Office tip line,” Meeks said.

https://www.heraldbanner.com/news/m...cle_69ba12ca-4128-11e9-b734-9be774b39131.html

spike, MrsS and noZme like this.
  6. Summer_breeze

Summer_breeze Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind

Private investigator: Chambers disappearance case a homicide investigation

https://www.heraldbanner.com/news/l...cle_f962375a-6099-11e9-83d4-a79f9afc6d89.html
    Apr 16, 2019

QUINLAN — The private investigator who has been looking into the disappearance of Michael Lynn Chambers believes Chambers is no longer alive and has been dead since he went missing more than two years ago.

“The investigation is now officially a homicide investigation,” said Phillip Klein with Klein investigations and Consulting.

7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Klein? Oh goodie.

spike and Summer_breeze like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

New search for Michael Chambers being planned

The private investigator who has been involved with looking into the disappearance of Michael Lynn Chambers has scheduled another search for the missing retired firefighter.

But Phillip Klein with Klein investigations and Consulting, who has said he believes Chambers is no longer alive, is not releasing any details, yet, concerning the latest effort.

The company issued an announcement Friday on its Facebook page, indicating it has concluded the background checks for individuals who have volunteered to participate in the upcoming search.

“You will receive a notice by Email if you have been selected and the place and time to report. The report area is not the area that we will be searching - yet - it is close to the area. We have been asked not to release the area until the last minute. We ask that if you get an email to please keep the location anon. We will make a public announcement when the time is right. We are currently making arraignments (sic) for the team and dogs to fly in at this time. We again, thank all of you for your applications to search. We will make another announcement late next week.”

Klein said he has had a team of nine investigators working on the case and is basing his assertion on more than 250 interviews they have conducted, as well as physical evidence, previous searches and consulting with other investigators.

He disputes one theory that Chambers rode his bicycle to the Two Mile Bridge, dropped it into Lake Tawakoni and then jumped to his death.

Klein also downplayed a report from The ID (Investigation and Discovery) cable channel’s “Disappeared,” which aired a segment in June, 2018, offering a theory that authorities believe Chambers staged his disappearance and vanished deliberately.

A synopsis for the Disappeared program indicated the crime scene may have been staged and that Chambers may have left on his own.

“He’s not a runaway, there’s no evidence of that,” Klein said, noting there are no credit card receipts and no confirmed sightings in the past two years, despite the widespread media attention. “This is an international case. People know this case all of the United States.”

There are some factors which Klein said have left him “extremely concerned,” which include one witness which he claimed lied to his team.

Klein said he and his team would continue with the investigation, but he has not provided the information to the Hunt County Sheriff.

https://www.heraldbanner.com/news/n...cle_9c3f661c-e792-11e9-9da6-0bc2516d13cc.html