1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Missing Massachusetts Man Found Murdered in New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Takeitfromme, Jul 13, 2018 at 9:03 PM.

1. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

A Westminster, MA man reported missing has been found murdered in NH.
    Brandon Chicklis, 20 was found near the side of a road in Ringe, NH. His vehicle was located at a Hannaford's grocery store in the same town.

Attached Files:

Kimster, Paradise and spike like this.
  2. Takeitfromme

3. Takeitfromme

4. Takeitfromme

5. Takeitfromme

This is awful. Windham, NH is right next to me. Relatives there were thought to be expecting him as he had told his family that is where he was going but he never showed up and I can tell you that Rindge New Hampshire is nowhere near Windham New Hampshire or Rockingham County it's on the way to the White Mountains I've actually been all around Rindge with my daughter camping or just hanging out for day trips because we like the Baker River.
    I had been informed that he was missing but I was not given any information to make it seem like it was suspicious. I did not even know his vehicle had been found in Rindge! My honest personal opinion was that maybe he had some type of Adventure or something he wanted to do the he didn't want to be completely open with his family about hence why he didn't show up at a relative's home he didn't seem troubled or suicidal so considering his age I just really thought that yes he should be found and people should be looking but I was not expecting this. I assumed whatever he had going on he was going to do and just simply return home when he was ready...... man was I so very wrong!

Kimster, Paradise and spike like this.
  6. spike

spike Bronze Member

How sad.
    I keep reading about crime in New England since my nephew now lives in Rhode Island.
    Is nowhere safe anymore?:(

Takeitfromme, Kimster and Paradise like this.
  7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

He told people he was going to visit a relative. I wonder if something happened with the relative? Or on the way to see the relative?

Takeitfromme and spike like this.
  8. Takeitfromme

I am just baffled. Like did he say he was going there but had other plans he didn't want to disclose? Was he in trouble with someone and he didnt confide that in anyone and now its too late because they killed him? The number of possibilities is loooong

spike likes this.
  9. Takeitfromme

spike likes this.