1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

OH MISSING WOMEN: Missing from CHILLICOTHE, OH - 2013 - 2015

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by ~Lyric~, May 27, 2015.

1. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

There are so many Fran, everytime I turn around there is another one being added to the list.
    I think some, their disappearance isn't related to others.
    I'm really not sure at this point if the suspect McCrary of Timberly's murder will be involved with some of the other women, but, its just all so creepy.
    A lot of speculation on Human Trafficking too.

Akoya, MULDER and MadgeS like this.
  2. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Ohhh, I had Megan Lancast from 2013 on my list too! It was my first one. Wonder how far back this goes?

fran

This was my list.............

4/03/13 ... Megan Lancaster, ...............Portsmouth, OH (45 mi from Chillicothe)

4/23/14 ....Sarah Curtis .............Columbus, OH

5/03/14 ..Tameka Lynch,..............Chillicothe, OH (found deceased)

05/03/14 ..Charlotte Trega .........Chillicothe, OH

7/29/14 ..Janee Ladd ............Cleveland, OH

8/22/14 ...Sarah Sturgill .........Cincinnati, OH

11/04/14 ...Wanda Lemons .........Chillicothe, OH

11/04/14 ..Marnissa Galvin ..........Cincinnati, OH

4/10/14 ....Jayme Bowen................. Columbus OH

12/14 ..... Holly Logan,................South Side of Columbus

5/05/15 ....Selena Good,.......... Cleveland, OH

Akoya, Takeitfromme, MULDER and 4 others like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Great list! :highfive:

I'm adding Frances Wartenburg from WV just in case!

Akoya, Takeitfromme, MULDER and 3 others like this.
  4. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

Oh Fran..... Holly

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ring-information-to-find-5-missing-women.html

Akoya, MULDER, MadgeS and 2 others like this.
  5. fran

6. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

7. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

I was thinking the same thing. They look at these women, as drug addicts, prostitutes, and rather kind of street people. There families have never given up.
    I was reading about Holly and how she was in a wreck that killed her mother when she was 9 and that sent her on her course, her sister says in the article.
    Man oh Man.

8. fran

Well I see there's more. I have to run right now, but when I get a chance I'll be back.

Thanks for all the information Lyric! Very informative.

fran

Akoya, MULDER, ~Lyric~ and 2 others like this.
  9. Kimster

These women should be given a chance to change their lives around. At least two of them were trying, that I've read about!

10. fran

We have seen this time after time. These poor women fall through the cracks.

fran

Akoya, MULDER, ~Lyric~ and 1 other person like this.
  11. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I've found that often women who are drug users are used by their suppliers and literally left alone to die. This many missing /deceased women from this area is disturbing.
    I'm still comparing the dates they were last seen or their bodies were found.
    Six were found the 5th of a certain month.

12. Kimster

CHILLICOTHE – With three area women missing, safety concerns have reached a new high among women in the community, causing some to review their options for self-protection.

"I am always looking over my shoulder double-checking everything," Ross County resident Beth Ann Caldwell said. "I will not walk alone, especially at night."

Caldwell, a mother of four, said she is always counting the heads of her children and is on high alert. She said since the women disappeared and three others were discovered dead, she has given serious consideration to getting a concealed carry license.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...otPostID=['84e9fd867078ef87aefebf4224fcaf89']

13. Kimster

Is Jason A. McCrary still incarcerated? Things sure have quieted down since Timberly's murder...

Akoya, MULDER and fran like this.
  14. fran

New email tipline in search for missing Ohio women

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A task force in rural southern Ohio has setup an email tipline as it searches for answers after three women turned up dead and three others went missing within the past year.

The Columbus Dispatch reports that tipsters can now electronically send information on the cases to the Ross County Sheriff's Office.

Officials say all six cases have happened since May of last year in Chillicothe, south of Columbus. Authorities have said all six women ran in the same circles and hung out at the same places, where drug use and prostitution are common, reported the Dispatch.

Officials are searching for any possible connections between the deaths and disappearances. One death was ruled a homicide, another a suicide and the third an overdose that authorities have called suspicious.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-email-tipline-in-search-for-missing-ohio-women/

15. fran

Fears a serial killer is at large after body of missing mother, 26, found in Ohio

• Tiffany Sayre was found in a creek bed by two walkers on Saturday
    • Her death takes the number of bodies discovered in area recently to four
    • A further five women have gone missing in three counties in two years
    • Police and FBI are probing if there is a link between all the cases
    • Some of the women were friends and had battled drug addiction

[​IMG]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-person-group-friends-die.html#ixzz3dqTDUQtm

:tears:
    fran

Akoya, MULDER and ~Lyric~ like this.
  16. fran

Body Found In Highland County ID’d As Missing Chillicothe Woman Tiffany Sayre

ROSS COUNTY, Ohio - Family members of Tiffany Sayre are devastated after being told the body that was found Saturday evening in Highland County was their loved one.

“I don’t know how you guys could ever leave a body,” Tiffany’s aunt, Sam Sayre, said. “She’s a mother-of-two. Her babies are going to grow up without a mother now. Her family’s horrified by it. Just hopefully nobody else has to go through this.”

Sayre got the news Sunday afternoon.

“I called them and I asked for the identification to make sure that it was my niece and they said that it was her, for sure, 100 percent, by fingerprint,” she said.

The body of her niece, 26-year-old Tiffany Sayre, had been found.

“Very, very upsetting,” she said. “Very upsetting. Just don’t understand why it was her.”

The body was found by two people walking along a creek bed on Cave Road in Highland County. Sayre had been missing since May 11.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ne-of-the-missing-women-from-chillicothe.html

17. Kimster

:vigil: She was found. Damn that killer! Tiffany, I hope you have some evidence on you to put this killer away!

The killer keeps leaving the girls by water. all the more reason for me to wonder if the woman grabbed in New Jersey and left in Ohio was this killer's
    work as well. Which would mean they took a trip to New Jersey.

18. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ed-in-death-of-missing-chillicothe-woman.html

19. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Bronze Member

~Rest In Peace Tiffany~

The site is not far from where the body of Tameka Lynch was found, in Paint Creek, in late May 2014.

Deputies went to the scene and found the body in a creek bed. Ross County Sheriff's Office investigators were called to the scene. Highland sheriff's detectives, the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation, and the Highland County coroner and prosecutor were notified as well.

Shasta Himelrick disappeared around Christmas and was found dead in the Scioto River. The coroner later ruled her death a suicide.

Lynch's death was later ruled to be from a drug overdose, but authorities have not determined how her body ended up in the water.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...otPostID=['74573d64c3cd325c3acf1054247997a5']

20. fran

I think they should take another look at Shasta's case. I doubt it was a suicide.

JMHO
    fran

Akoya, MULDER, Kimster and 1 other person like this.