1. NORTH CAROLINA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Hania Aguilar, 13, after she was abducted in Lumberton on November 5.
    Hania was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition which was found abandoned on November 8.
    A detailed description of the abductor is not known at this time.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

OK MOLLY MILLER & COLT HAYNES: Missing from Love County, OK - 7 July 2013 - Age 17 & 21

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by WindStorm, Jul 8, 2015.

1. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

image.jpg image.jpg

I worked on this one from the start. It has now been two years since Molly and Colt went missing in Love County, OK. I encourage anyone to start from the beginning and try to figure this one out.

*****Warning***** lots of speculation of corruption surrounding Love County and the last person to see Molly and Colt alive - Conn Nipp (who is currently serving 10 years in prison)

Edited by Kimster to add media link: http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...er-colt-haynes-are-missing-from-oklahoma.538/

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  2. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

"Wednesday marks two years since Molly Miller disappeared from Love County.

The 17-year-old and her friend Colt Haynes vanished without a trace in 2013."
    (Snip)

"Miller and her friend Colt Haynes were last seen alive during a car chase through Wilson in 2013.

James Con Nipp was criminally charged in the chase. Even though his passengers were never seen again, he has not been named a suspect in their disappearance."
    (Snip)

http://www.news9.com/story/29505092/molly-millers-family-still-looking-for-answers-two-years-later

Akoya, spike and GarAndMo49 like this.
  3. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Akoya, MadgeS, spike and 1 other person like this.
  4. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

Akoya, MadgeS and spike like this.
  5. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

To give an idea, this is a quoted post by Molly's aunt on the Operation Find Molly Miller FB page

"Colby Barrick is in custody on possession of fire arms and CDS. This is a step in the right direction. Now Colby tell us what we need to know.

For anyone who don't know. Colby is Con Nipps uncle. Married to Cons Aunt Jennifer Nipp who works for Dr. Anna Burson who is married to ex Assistant DA Tim Burson. Just a little FYI for ya."

Akoya, MadgeS, spike and 3 others like this.
  6. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

2 Year Anniversary of Missing Molly Miller and Colt Haynes

CARTER COUNTY, OK-- 2 years after a Wilson teenager and her friend disappeared under mysterious circumstances, the two still haven't been found.

Molly Miller and Colt Haynes were last seen by their families in July of 2013.

State and local law enforcement agencies have followed up on thousands of leads with no luck.

Family members of Molly say.. after waiting all this time.. hopes of finding her alive have diminished, and some, believe she was murdered.

"It's just about unbearable, you know, it's a heavy, heavy weight to carry," Alex Miller, Molly's Grandfather, said.

Molly was just 17 when the pair went missing, she's still listed on the National Center for missing and exploited children.

[​IMG]

http://www.kten.com/story/29505764/2-year-anniversary-of-missing-molly-miller-and-colt-haynes

Akoya, MadgeS, spike and 2 others like this.
  7. gadget

gadget Active Member

The case of Molly and Colt is close to my heart since I'm an Oklahoman, and I've been following it pretty much from the beginning. I do believe Love County Sheriff Joe Russell knows exactly what happened to Molly and Colt because his nephew Conn Nipp was with them the night they disappeared, and he will not allow his property to be searched for Molly and Colt. There are 3 or 4 other people missing from this same area that have not been found, and some people including me think they are all related in some way. How do people just vanish? I feel for every family missing a love one. I can't even imagine.

Akoya, spike, GarAndMo49 and 2 others like this.
  8. Kimster

Kimster Administrator Staff Member

As a public servant, I feel he should offer them to search his property as much as they wish. A person in that position cannot afford to have people feeling he is untrustworthy! I had no idea he was not allowing anyone to search there.

9. gadget

gadget Active Member

10. fran

I think they should put the pressure on the g/f of the guy who was driving the car. She could be the weak link.

What a shame. Two young people {poof}

JMHO
    fran

11. gadget

gadget Active Member

They've put pressure on Sabrina, and so far she says nothing. I think the sheriff has everyone who knows anything scared to talk because this is his family, his blood involved in Molly and Colt's disappearance.

Akoya, spike, GarAndMo49 and 2 others like this.
  12. Kimster

This needs to go up the ladder!

13. fran

This article has some interesting background for this case. It's an old article, dated Jan. 2014, but gives a little insight of the people involved.

fran

• Woman arrested, fugitive sought in connection to Molly Miller case

In addition to the Honda, it was determined five stolen vehicles had been recovered before and after the chase on July 7 on property adjacent to Nipp's property. At least two cars showed signs of hit and run collisions and damage to property from police chases in similar circumstances that occurred in 2013.

"Criminal investigations take months and sometimes years to work," Hampton said. "However, it's important that the public recognizes the law enforcement agencies are working together to solve all the crimes that have occurred in the past year. Police chases can be dangerous to the public and the aggressive nature of the police chases that have ended in northern Love County involving stolen cars is alarming.

"Those incidents are under investigation by the OHP as well as both county sheriff departments and the Lone Grove and Wilson police departments. Once enough evidence is collected, the findings will be presented to the district attorney.

Those departments, as well as the OSBI, Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs, United States Marshals Services Eastern Oklahoma Violent Fugitive Task Force, Chickasaw Lighthorse Police, Ardmore and Durant Police Departments and the National Insurance Crime Bureau have been involved in the investigation and follow-up investigations.Hampton encourages anyone with information regarding the investigation to contact their local law enforcement agency.

read more ........... http://www.ardmoreite.com/article/20140105/NEWS/140109890

Akoya, TribeofTiger, spike and 3 others like this.
  14. Kimster

Ah okay. Good to know they have outside law enforcement agencies working on it.

15. gadget

gadget Active Member

I believe now the only agency actively working on the case is Klein Investigations hired by Molly's family. In the video I posted earlier Mr. Klein states..."We're going to clean up Love County" I hope he does just that.

RedRose, Akoya, TribeofTiger and 3 others like this.
  16. gadget

gadget Active Member

17. gadget

gadget Active Member

Akoya and spike like this.
  18. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I followed this from day one. That is possibly the most corrupt county I've ever run across!

19. gadget

gadget Active Member

I agree, and I think it might be a very long time before Colt and Molly are found.

Akoya, spike, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  20. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

I'll have to look up the link, but there was even a radio station/DJ the powers that be, out. There was a lot of dirty laundry aired when Molly & Colt first went missing.

Akoya, TribeofTiger, spike and 2 others like this.