1. NORTH CAROLINA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Hania Aguilar, 13, after she was abducted in Lumberton on November 5.
    Hania was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition which was found abandoned on November 8.
    A detailed description of the abductor is not known at this time.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Murder in Gympie, Australia

Discussion in 'Community Outreach' started by DexterNZ, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Emerold

Emerold Member

My friend contacted me back, she seems to think Lisas other name was Watson? Though I can't agree..... but I do think it started with a W.

2. Emerold

Emerold Member

Thanks for mentioning this I did a quick check. Am putting a snip of this here so I can access it easily when I get there. upload_2018-11-7_4-40-18.png upload_2018-11-7_4-38-56.png

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Welcome, @Emerold !!!
    Thank you so much for joining us here and sharing the info you've gathered!

4. DexterNZ

DexterNZ Member

I'm a little lost for words right now but so glad you came across my post.
    Lisa's mothers surname is Wallace so she may have used that.
    It sounds like you knew her well.
    I'd love to know more about her if you can find anything.
    I've tried the gympie times but they never replied unfortunately.
    thank you for taking the time for this.

5. Emerold

Emerold Member

Wallace is correct, that's it.

I thought you might like to try these options also, depending on how much you want to know. You may or may not wish to forego the photographs option. From this link : https://www.police.qld.gov.au/rti/Apply-for-Information.htm
    There are fees involved.
    Also this is about 'Rights to Information', so you may get access that way. https://www.rti.qld.gov.au/accessing-government-information/information-access-application
    And this: https://www.qld.gov.au/law/court/co...ices/apply-to-search-and-copy-court-documents.

I'll still check those places for you, possibly next week if I can, but they will be 'watered down' versions for general public information. If you require more explicit information regarding your sister, you may need to apply to the links above to gain access and copies (at a cost) of information.

At this time, I have had no luck so far in finding the court case number related to the charges of murder for Faggotter. I'll get back to you in a week or so and let you know what I find. My condolences to you Dexter NZ. :(
    upload_2018-11-8_19-58-8.png

DexterNZ, Dobrev, Whatsnext and 4 others like this.
  6. Emerold

Emerold Member

Also, you can go in to a 'street view' of the Pet Motel where Lisa lived with her mum. It's not great, because it's a little off the road, but if you keep going along, you'll see a red gate. This is also part of the property. I remember Lisa grooming a horse once there, so there is room enough for a horse at least. There is a fence up at the front now, that I don't recall from the time I visited, but I could be wrong. On Google maps the sign is still there, but I noticed there is another business at the same address call Paw Play Pet Motel. Here is their link: https://www.pawplay.com.au/

If you type in either of these names into google, and go to image search, you'll see more 'neatly trimmed' versions of the property.

DexterNZ, Dobrev, Whatsnext and 4 others like this.
  7. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Member

Still looking. You’ve had some good response here.grateful to those who put forth effort. Time well spent. Valuable to poster I’m sure.

8. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Member

Wow. Good job thank you.

9. Dobrev

Dobrev Well-Known Member

Well, isn't this just amazing.

Skitt, kdg411, DexterNZ and 1 other person like this.
  10. DexterNZ

DexterNZ Member

thanks emerold.
    seems to cost a fair bit to get anything from the courts.
    I'm not wanting photos or autopsy details.
    I don't suppose you know anything about the killer? His father was a professional jockey at some point. I'm wondering if they were locals.
    Lisa loved horses from what I've been told.
    Do you know if she went to school in Gympie?
    my father isn't in contact with Lisas mother anymore which is a shame. I'd love to know more.
    thank you so much again for your help

11. DexterNZ

DexterNZ Member

eel Creek Road rings a bell so that must've been where she lived

Kimster, Skitt, kdg411 and 1 other person like this.