1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Neal Falls: Oregon man who attacked a woman in West Virginia may have other victims!

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Kimster, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

where are these satellite images you speak of... i can't find it :(

DaisyChains and spike like this.
  2. spike

spike Bronze Member

Trying to find it....either "Dateline"...maybe "60 Minutes"....LE found the actual movement of the dirt at the burial sites on the satellite images. Pretty impressive.
    Believe it was The Mesa Bone Collector.

DaisyChains, Kimster and Takeitfromme like this.
  3. Takeitfromme

ohhhhh..... yeah I have not seen this video.... I'm interested.... and you believe it is the bone collector case? I def want to see

4. spike

spike Bronze Member

Yes...it was a crime show/documentary but cannot remember which one.
    Pretty sure bone collector.

DaisyChains and Takeitfromme like this.
  5. Takeitfromme

I will look for it :)

6. Takeitfromme

waaaaahhhhh :bawling: I can not find any full documentaries about the west mesa cases

7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I haven't found it online yet either. Ida Lopez was featured in the one I saw. She was the detective in the beginning and I'm not sure if she still is or not?

8. Takeitfromme

hubby is laughing at me he said have they contracted your services to review this case.... i wanna smack him lol..... i'm like help me find this unknown west mesa documentary... he said no thanks, but darlie routier is guilty.... get outta my WAY! lol.... then a shannan gilbert doc shows up and he says, oh i thought YOU solved that one..... i told him... IM WORKING ON IT!!! grrrrrr LOL

9. Takeitfromme

I think i FOUND IT!!! let me watch and be sure!

DaisyChains, spike and Kimster like this.
  10. Takeitfromme

11. Takeitfromme

@Kimster it was the one with Ida ... it was Dateline :) so crazy how those satellite images told so much! Now, if it could only be as easy as knowing where Neal Falls was and looking at satellite images for disturbed ground.... If he was by chance the West Mesa killer in NM then LE has everything they could need to look into him since he isn't "traveling" anymore.... but just like Ida Lopez said and another detective, that someone will escape from the man who did this.... it would be AWESOME if they were right and Heather was the one to not only get away but to take him out too!

12. Kimster

I'm glad you found it! Yes, those satellite images were interesting and very useful in that type of terrain. I messed around with them in the Susan Cox and McStay cases, after having watched that show.

DaisyChains, spike and Takeitfromme like this.
  13. spike

spike Bronze Member

14. spike

spike Bronze Member

:therethere:

15. Takeitfromme

my laptop is a POS today.... so i feel ya

16. Takeitfromme

since i am not really sure where to post this right now and we have all these unknowns about Neal Falls, the LISK (Long Island Serial Killer) and West Mesa Killer keep coming up I thought I would post this LISK documentary here for members to see. In the near future I want to make a Shannan Gilbert and LISK thread (threads) if anyone wants to help lol I'm down and I will get to it... just not this sec.... here is the LISK documentary (good for those unfamiliar with the case)

17. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Timeline of Neal Falls locations:

Neal Martin Falls born - Springfield, OR - Sept 24 1969

Neal Moves to be near/with his father - Greensburg, KS - 1992

Neal's father dies - Greensburg, KS - 1995

Falls takes certified security courses - Lebanon, OR - 1998

Neal moves to Henderson, NV - 2000

Neal registers a gun to an address in Butler, IN - Henderson, NV - 2000

Neal Moves out of his rented room - Henderson, NV - 2005

Neal's gun permit expires - Henderson, NV/Butler, IN - 2005

Neal cited for minor ticket - Louisville, KY - 2006

Neal no longer works for the checkpoint - AZ/NV - 2007/2008

Neal claims new residence - Springfield, OR - 2010

Neal is evicted after 1 year and leaves - Springfield, OR - 2011

Neal cited for minor traffic violation - Louisville, KY - 2013

Neal's GF informs him she is married and they split - Springfield, OR - January 2015

Neal's mother dies. - Springfield, OR - January 19, 2015

Neal was in Eugene, Oregon - April 2015

Neal is stopped for speeding - TX - July 2015

Neal is shot and killed by Heather - Charleston, WV - July 2015

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    Kimster, Takeitfromme and spike like this.
  18. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Im starting to think the NY connections to Falls may not be so adequate. The info to the public about Falls crimes is so scant that I'm going to stop listing possible victims or crimes. just gonna focus on Falls himself. Would be nice to get an update on him from LE so we can start weeding things out. Those DNA tests must be processed and compared by now... Jmo.

:impatient:

It is quite possible Neal had a nervous break after his mother passed and his gf left him (for her husband?) and Heather could have been his first attempt at murder for all we know. Though it did seem like the press indicated that his kill kit showed signs it had been used before. If they are assuming that and don't have evidence I wouldn't be surprised. The press gets a lot more online traffic to a story if they sensationalize the serial killer aspect more. We all know that old chestnut by now.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    Kimster, Takeitfromme and spike like this.
  19. Takeitfromme

20. Kimster

Do you see OHIO on this list? Me either!

DaisyChains, spike and Takeitfromme like this.