1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Neal Falls: Oregon man who attacked a woman in West Virginia may have other victims!

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Kimster, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

this guy really does fit the serial killer type ... scary!!!!

2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I've been working on the list. :holycow: I didn't realize so many women have gone missing from this area! :curtain:

While he may have been living in Las Vegas during some of this time, that doesn't mean he wasn't making trips up here. I'd sure like to know the dates he was known to be in this area. I'd love to know where these women disappeared!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  3. Takeitfromme

I'm curious as to how this will all pan out. Which victims get justice, which "SK" victims are his... etc

DaisyChains, spike, Boots and 2 others like this.
  4. Kimster

Agreed. I wish he would have left a journal behind.

DaisyChains, spike, Boots and 2 others like this.
  5. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

He might have and they just haven't found it yet. I hope that's the case!

6. spike

spike Bronze Member

Impressive, great work Shewho!!

7. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

If only that state trooper in Texas had looked in the back of his vehicle... Geez Louise! Arrest someone for not giving a turn signal, but let someone go for having expired registration in a vehicle loaded with tools of death... I am po'd. :gaah:

8. spike

spike Bronze Member

Holy carp!
    You think the Canadian missings also a possibilty?

9. Kimster

Could be! It appears he was traveling all over the country seeking victims! I'm so thankful for the brave woman who stopped his evil!

10. Kimster

I've finished my notes on the list. I can't believe how many Oregon missing I learned about in the meantime. I'm overwhelmed. :tears:

GarAndMo49, Lily, DaisyChains and 4 others like this.
  11. spike

spike Bronze Member

I'm so sorry, Kimster. I go through these postings and pray and pray...there's no end. You are amazing. Thank you for being who you are. All of you...thank you.
    The families appreciate it so much.

12. Takeitfromme

I can not get over how many there are, and I am sure I don't know about a lot of them. This POS went so many places, there could be 100 victims for all we know

13. spike

spike Bronze Member

Is that defiantly ruled out...a journal or fb?

DaisyChains, Boots and Takeitfromme like this.
  14. spike

spike Bronze Member

Having read these articles and updates....and since he was in the Niagara Falls area...might he be involved with some of the Canadian disappearances?
    Wow. Kept slipping through so many cracks.

15. Takeitfromme

hmmmm not sure... the FB he had is gone and I haven't heard a journal, log, blog etc having been found

16. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

IF Neal had anything to do with the Niagara Falls victim found in a vacant house this last July THEN I'm wondering if he often utilized vacant homes when drifting. Seems he told the police officer during the TX traffic stop not long before his death that he was living out of his car.

IF he has a storage space of some sort perhaps it is in the same state that he obtained his gun permit. Willing to bet it's somewhere in the middle of the country (IL, IN, MI) so he could visit it when going back and forth from coast to coast.

17. DaisyChains

I really feel we should consider women who disappeared not long before/after crossing through the border check at AZ-Nevada border where Neal worked. It's the one past Kingman, AZ. I remember at 20 I was on my way to Vegas from AZ and had to drive through the checkpoint. I can invision Neal potentially waiting a little further past it and harassing people/women as if he had more authority. His workmates claim he had guns in the trunk of his car and felt it odd bc he did not have the security clearance they had - Neal was one of the only guards without law enforcement/military experience and bc of this his responsibilities were not as imperative to the station. Basically everyone seems to see him as a wannabe cop. I worry that in some cases he used his wannabe cop tools to trick women into thinking he had a right to stop/apprehend them (when he wasn't busy finding them online).

I mean if he has possibly been killing since 1988 well ... He had to have a tactic for finding victims back then other than the Internet. Jmo.

18. DaisyChains

GarAndMo49, Takeitfromme and fran like this.
  19. Kimster

That's a great article! The reason I followed this case right away was because he is from Eugene and that's the area where I live too. Plus, I had already been following the Chillicothe murders and missing women. In fact, there was a woman who was found just south of Chillicothe from New Jersey and her body was found near water. I thought it was quite odd and thought maybe somebody killed her in New Jersey and brought her back to their turf where they dump bodies. And that would be right in line with Neil falls. Of course I didn't know about Neil falls when I first came up with that thought. It's all written down in this thread- here's the link: http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...hillicothe-oh-2013-2015.756/page-5#post-24745

20. DaisyChains

Looking around for stories of dead dogs found in storage unit. One was found July 22 in SC.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20150722/articles/150729882

Will update if I find any more stories of dogs found dead in storage units/vacant homes after Neal was killed (good riddance to bad rubbish like Neal!)

GarAndMo49, Takeitfromme and Kimster like this.