1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Neal Falls: Oregon man who attacked a woman in West Virginia may have other victims!

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Kimster, Jul 22, 2015.

1. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Tentative Timeline of Neal Falls possible murders:

Fire Island Jane Doe - Fire Island/Jones Beach NY - Early 1996

Peaches Jane Doe - Hempstead Lake State Park, NY - June 28 1997

Neal moves to Henderson, NV - 2000

Jane Doe #6 - Gilgo Beach/Manorville, NY - Nov 2000

Misty Marie Saens - Las Vegas, NV - March 2003

Jessica Taylor - Gilgo Beach/Manorville, NY - July 2003

Jodi Marie Brewer - Las Vegas, NV - Aug 14 2003

Lindsay Marie Harris - Las Vegas, NV - May 5 2005

Jessie Foster - Las Vegas, NV - March 29 2006

John Doe - Gilgo Beach, NY - 2006

Jane Doe (NamUs UP # 7583) - Henderson, NV - 2006

Cherries Jane Doe - mamaroneck/Cove Neck, NY - March 2007

Maureen Brainard Barnes - Gilgo Beach, NY - July 9 2007

Neal no longer works for checkpoint and moves out of his rented room - AZ/NV - 2008

Anonymous map/letter sent to Henderson police leading to NamUs UP # 7583 -
    NV - January 2008

Tanya Rush - Bellmore, NY - June 2008

Melissa Barthelemy - Gilgo Beach, NY - July 10 2009

Megan Waterman - Gilgo Beach, NY - June 6 2010

Amber Costello - Gilgo Beach, NY - Sept 2 2010

Neal claims new residence - Springfield, OR - 2010

Neal is evicted after 1 year and leaves - Springfield, OR - 2011

Lattingtown Jane Doe - Lattingtown, NY - 2012

Loretta Jo Gates - Niagara Falls, NY - Aug 25 2012

Neal's Mother Dies - OR - Jan 2015

Jane "Monique" Doe - Gravesend, NY - Jan 2015

Neal was in - Eugene, OR - April 2015

Terri Lynn Bills - Niagara Falls, NY - June 6 2015

Neal is stopped for speeding - TX - July 2015

Neal is shot and killed by Heather - Charleston, WV - July 2015

*This list is based upon the victim's date of death or post mortem interval, not necessarily the date they were found.*

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  2. DaisyChains

From 1998-1999 - Springfield, OR (?)

From 2001-2002 - Henderson, NV

In 2004 - Henderson, NV

From 2013-2014 - ?

In my timeline no bodies are found during these years matching Neal's MO. IMO it is unlikely Neal cooled off during these years. Therefore, we need to get an idea of where he was these years and also look at Victims matching his MO from those years to add to the timeline.

Feel free to give me suggestions of possible victims to add or any known movements of Neal you find. Kimster, I'll look over your Oregon list tonight or tomorrow morning and see if I can add your possible victims you listed. Gotta go be social IRL now! Hugs.

spike and Kimster like this.
  3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I'd feel more comfortable if I knew more about him having some kind of roots in New York. What am I missing?

spike and DaisyChains like this.
  4. DaisyChains

Reports have asserted that NY is one of the states where authorities are looking into Neal Falls. The NY victims I listed are commonly considered Long Island serial killer victims and many here have expressed a possible connection between Neal and those victims. So I added just to cover that base.

Also, didn't Neal have a gun permit in Indiana or something? Or was it Illinois? I can't seem to find that info again. There is a possible serial killer of prostitutes there at work since 2010.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/tab...-possibility-of-serial-killer-in-indianapolis

spike and Kimster like this.
  5. Kimster

Ohhhh. I must have forgotten that about New York. I know I have pretty much convinced myself that I don't think he's involved in the Ohio murders. And I remember us talking about LISK before but for some reason I couldn't remember the connection.

This is why I admire those that take good notes!;)

DaisyChains and Takeitfromme like this.
  6. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

Yeah I strongly suspect Neal could be LISK.. could be rsponisble for Chillicothe girls too... they are looking into it..

Kimster and DaisyChains like this.
  7. DaisyChains

I defo agree that the Ohio murders are likely Not victims of Neal. I think they have the guy already. Jmo.

But I defo think it was worth looking into all things considered. Who knows maybe it was Neal. I certainly wasn't there! Glad I wasn't, too. Eep!

Takeitfromme and Kimster like this.
  8. DaisyChains

Does make you wonder about the West Mesa Bone Collector in relation to Falls. A lot of that stuff went down not too far from NV/AZ. It's just the next state over. But I do have to verse myself more on the case to be fair. I know dismemberments were involved which makes me also think of Neal.

I would sure hope Neal was the only nut running around at that time targeting at risk sex workers, BUT the world is a very lost place these days. :(

9. DaisyChains

I've read up and the theory is that the West Mesa Bone Collector likely picked up and had moved on to another burial site by 2006 or 2007. He was active from 2001-2006. His gravesite was discovered in 2009. It is theorized by many that he could either be a dirty cop or that sex trafficking/gangs are involved (very similar to the theories about LISK as well as the initial theories about the Las Vegas victims). The victims seemed to be targeted when the fall fair was going on - which attracts many working girls bc of all the people from all over NM and the U.S. Visiting. They believe he may have disposed of some victims remains in other locations because only the remains of 11 of the 16 missing were found. A private investigators on the case began receiving taunting call and letters from someone claiming to have info about the killer, but it never panned out.

10. Kimster

Ah....thank you for the refresher course. It's been a long time since I saw a documentary on these murders.

Takeitfromme and DaisyChains like this.
  11. DaisyChains

No probs :) here is a link with info as well for anyone else interested. I messed up btw. The killer was active at the site from 2001-2005. Stopped using the site by 2005. I'm a stickler for getting facts right

http://www.vice.com/read/who-is-the-west-mesa-bone-collector-0000439-v21n9

Ok time to go to bed. Night friends. :offtobed:

12. Kimster

I'm glad you're a stickler! Keep stickling!

Nighty night. :blowkiss:

Takeitfromme and DaisyChains like this.
  13. DaisyChains

Sooo the stickler in me read up more on the west Mesa murders. What I found interesting is that the victim Cinnamon had told people before she disappeared that a dirty cop was chopping off the heads of prostitutes and was burying them at the Mesa. Omgosh if that doesn't sound like Neal!

Now, here is info on the man who kept calling an investigator with the Final Notice IP agency claiming to be the killer. You can hear the voicemail message from the anonymous murderer here. Note we are not sure if these taunts are actually from the murderer, but how interesting that a murderer also taunted police not long before in 2008 in Nevada? And a serial murderer began taunting victims families and police in NY in 2009?

Also, I found that although 16 victims disappeared between 2001-2005, the victims found at west Mesa disappeared for the most part between 2003-2004. The murderer did not seem to kill during the fall as a report falsely claimed, but instead the victims seemed to disappear in the spring/summer months. The victims in many cases were killed a month apart, as if the killer picked or only had one time a month to carry out his ritual. Neal was said to work 4 day weeks which allotted him 3 day weekends. Many of the victims were killed on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday toward the middle of the month.

We find interesting enough that during the West Mesa murders the Vegas murders were beginning. the killer likely stopped using the crime scene in 2004/2005 bc it was about to undergo construction. Incidentally it's this time we start seeing the Vegas activity pick up (and following that the NY activity escalated).

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    Takeitfromme, GarAndMo49 and Kimster like this.
  14. Kimster

I had no idea about those phone calls. I remember Neal's coworkers described him. I don't recall them describing what his voice sounded like, however? I'd like them to hear that recording just to see if it sounds like Neal at all.

15. DaisyChains

i wonder if there is any way to get that recording to the former coworkers? Maybe I can send it to the blogger/sleuth that contacted Neal's former coworkers and she can then forward the voice sample to them... I need to go back and see what that blog was. Will contact her at some point today and provide that. I hope she gets back to me or at least tries it out. Furthermore I wonder if Amanda Barthelemy who spoke with LISK on the phone has heard the voice of the man claiming to be the WMBC? Great idea Kimster!
    :yippee:
    I hope your morning is faring well! I am up to early feeling a little sick so I'm taking the time to read up and crime watch away!

16. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

Feel better, DaisyChains! I need to read this thread later (have appt. soon). Thanks to you & Kimster & anyone I'm missing for putting it together!:hug:

Takeitfromme, Kimster and DaisyChains like this.
  17. DaisyChains

Thanks to you too @GarAndMo49 ! :blowkiss:So glad you are keeping up with this thread. Helps me feel like the victim's stories are being heard. And who is Neal Falls again? Oh a big fat nasty nobody. we will make sure after all is said and done that Neal's name is a blip and his victim's names will be lovingly remembered.

Remembering the noted probable victims of Neal via the NV authorities/press:

RIP Misty, Jodi, and Lindsay.

:vigil:

Takeitfromme, Kimster and GarAndMo49 like this.
  18. Kimster

Sorry to hear you're under the weather! I'll be off and on today. I'm doing some harvesting in my garden♡.

Tomorrow I'll be out all day with SAR - looking for Kyron♡Horman.

19. Kimster

This is an interesting case, Gar. Everyone around here is pretty creeped out by it too. Thankfully, no one I know ever ran across this serial killer. But wait - he's still a "potential" serial killer. We still don't know that he's killed anyone! Which makes the mystery even more intriguing.

20. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

Bless your heart, Kimster...I'll be with you in Spirit, and I'm sure I'm not alone...

Takeitfromme, DaisyChains and Kimster like this.