1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Neal Falls: Oregon man who attacked a woman in West Virginia may have other victims!

Discussion in 'Crimes' started by Kimster, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

they are just starting to change colors... was going to head north for the weekend but plans have changed, so CW is where I will be :)

spike, DaisyChains and Kimster like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Those sketches look more like a younger, leaner Falls.

spike, DaisyChains and Takeitfromme like this.
  3. Takeitfromme

Yup LISK is those NY murders...... I really feel it is very possible Falls could be LISK... we shall see

spike and DaisyChains like this.
  4. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Oh yeah @Takeitfromme ! The voicemails are haunting right???! So cold and calculated sounding, but you could tell he was enjoying it by his tone. I want to hear more. More important I want Falls former associates and family members to hear it and tell us if it sounds like Neal or not.

spike and Takeitfromme like this.
  5. Takeitfromme

I thought the SAME THING!!! very similar just leaner and younger.... hmmmmm

DaisyChains, spike and Kimster like this.
  6. Kimster

Whatever happens, it's worth the trip. Every body that Desiree sees there will show her that people care and haven't forgotten her little boy.

DaisyChains, Takeitfromme and spike like this.
  7. spike

spike Bronze Member

YES!! Noticing the same distance from upper lip to bottom of nose.
    Other markers are the same.
    Chill bumps.
    Thanks, Daisey!

DaisyChains, Kimster and Takeitfromme like this.
  8. Takeitfromme

VERY! So disturbing and WICKED creepy..... I would like to be able to discount it as some whacko but even way back when the Zodiac was in CA..... it was really the killer. I am not one to just brush aside that its just some whacko, though I wish I could.... if ya know what i mean

spike, DaisyChains and Kimster like this.
  9. Takeitfromme

I have the chills too..... very ironic....

10. DaisyChains

I'm going to find the arrest video for Neal. I know his voice can be heard at one point on it. I'm going to see if it sounds anything like the voice of the caller that CLAIMED to be the west Mesa bone collector...

Here is a link to the video:

http://www.wchstv.com/news/features...affic-Stop-In-Texas-179786.shtml#.Veos3GZHanN

In advance, I think I remember Falls having more of a sissy voice. Lol.

Edited: yeah I'm not so sure Neal's voice sounds like the same voice that called NM investigators claiming to be the West Mesa Bone Collector. But that's jmo!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    Takeitfromme, spike and Kimster like this.
  11. Takeitfromme

oh man it's really a close match .... visually.... WOW! just.... WOW!

Kimster, DaisyChains and spike like this.
  12. Kimster

With the young Falls, the resemblance is just uncanny. With the older Falls however, I don't see the nose match nor do I like the shape of his face.

The sketches were done when Falls would have been younger though, right @DaisyChains?

spike, Takeitfromme and DaisyChains like this.
  13. DaisyChains

Yes the sketches were done around 1992 when the crimes occurred and when Neal was probably around 23 years old. The suspect in the composites was said to have been between his mid 20's to early 30's.

spike, Takeitfromme and Kimster like this.
  14. DaisyChains

I think bc Falls didn't have teeth and often didn't wear his full set of dentures perhaps his face seems not as long in his more recent pics. Tbh I have been wondering WHY Neal would supposedly have all his teeth pulled. Was his dental health that bad? I hate to sound judgey, but he seemed like he had meth mouth or something going on... Unless he was so messed up he just enjoyed having all his teeth pulled.

I mean were his former workmates exaggerating the state of his mouth? One reported that his mouth was so "unwelcoming" looking that he was typically set up where he didn't have to deal directly with the people passing through.

Kimster, spike and Takeitfromme like this.
  15. Takeitfromme

interesting...

16. spike

spike Bronze Member

WOW. WOW. WOW to the tenth power.

Kimster, Takeitfromme and DaisyChains like this.
  17. spike

spike Bronze Member

Yeah...I read that too. Clearly he didn't make a ton of money, maybe teeth weren't important to him....or he wanted to gross people out even more.
    It would be amazing to link him to all of these murders.
    Still intrigued by a possible connection to L.I.

DaisyChains, Kimster and Takeitfromme like this.
  18. DaisyChains

I don't think any dentist in their right mind would remove all of a person's teeth bc they simply asked for it and didn't have medical need to do it now that I think about it. I think you're right Spike. Dental health must have not been very important to him and/or he had a genetic predisposition for poor dental health...or something.

I would like to see him linked to these other crimes IF he committed them as well. Tomorrow I will post a timeline for Falls that doesn't have any possible victims on it. Just strictly Neal Falls info/whereabouts. Just to keep things on the up and up.

Have to go for the night. See yall tomorrow. Good luck with the search tomorrow Kimster and thank you for looking for Kyron!

spike, Kimster and Takeitfromme like this.
  19. DaisyChains

I still Have to get that timeline done. have been very busy today. Will get it up as soon as I can :)

spike, Takeitfromme and Kimster like this.
  20. Takeitfromme

I had to backtrack upthread, so bringing this AWESOME timeline downthread because I apparently missed a few really great posts!

The work you have put into this @DaisyChains is amazing. Thank you so much!!!!

DaisyChains, spike and Kimster like this.