1. NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on Monday, September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

NORA QUOIRIN: Missing from Seremban, Malaysia - 3 Aug 2019 - Age 15 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Europe: Located/Resolved' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Aug 4, 2019.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Nora Quoirin: autopsy yet to determine cause of death, say police

A postmortem of Nora Quoirin, the 15-year-old girl who went missing in the Malaysian jungle, has yet to determine a definitive cause of death and will continue on Thursday, say police.

The body of the teenager, from London, was discovered by a team of local hikers on Tuesday afternoon. She had been missing for 10 days.

Nora’s body was found unclothed down a steep, inaccessible ravine near a stream, just over a mile from the resort where she had been staying with her family, and was winched by helicopter to a hospital, according to an official.

Police said the area had already been searched by rescue teams days earlier.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sy-yet-to-determine-cause-of-death-say-police

KareBear and NOCLUE like this.
  2. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

I would hate think she was out there wandering lost for days.:(

GarAndMo49, NOCLUE and Kimster like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

It sounds like she may have been. :(

But what in the world would have prompted this girl, who "never left her parents sides", to leave her bed in the middle of the night?
    Just to explore the area she was so excited to see? In the dark? Alone?

4. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

She was 15. They don't need much to make bad decisions. It's a tough age, disability or not. If they don't find any sign of assault, I'll have to believe misadventure.

NOCLUE likes this.
  5. Angela

Angela Member

To be found naked is strange
    Plus they said she was malnourished as if she was starved
    I still feel she was abducted even if there was no sign of rape
    Yes I agree teens can be head strong but just feel there is more to the story but maybe hard to prove

NOCLUE and Kimster like this.
  6. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

They say a lot of people shed their clothes when suffering from hypothermia. I have no idea if that is what happened or not, but just an example. I have no idea what happened to her. Also, the malnourishment could be due to her disabilities. She looks quite skinny in her pics going back a while.

7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Nora Quoirin may have died from starvation and stress, say police

Malaysian police say 15-year-old Nora Quoirin, who went missing from a jungle resort, died from intestinal bleeding caused by starvation and stress.

Speaking to reporters Thursday, Negeri Sembilan state police chief Mohamad Mat Yusop said a post-mortem showed no evidence that Quoirin had been abducted or raped.

"There were some abrasion and bruises on her leg but they were not likely to have led to her death," said Yusop.

"The main reason for her death is intestinal damage, the intestine was punctured, which could be due to starvation for a long period of time and could also be due to prolonged stress."

Quoirin, who disappeared from the Dusun resort on August 4, had died two or three days before her body was found Tuesday, according to investigators.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/asia/nora-quoirin-autopsy-scli-intl/index.html

GarAndMo49 and NOCLUE like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Poor Nora. I really do wonder what was going through her mind to leave that night. :( She must have been so scared.

GarAndMo49 and NOCLUE like this.
  9. GarAndMo49

GarAndMo49 Not A Sheeple

This is just horrifically sad...my God.

NOCLUE and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.