1. NORTH CAROLINA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Hania Aguilar, 13, after she was abducted in Lumberton on November 5.
    Hania was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition which was found abandoned on November 8.
    A detailed description of the abductor is not known at this time.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MT NYLEEN KAY MARSHALL: Missing from Clancy, MT - 25 June 1983 - Age 4

Discussion in 'Missing 1980 to 1989' started by Scorpio, Jul 19, 2016.

1. JRM94

JRM94 Member

I've made a website for her if anyone is interested (https://marshallcase.wordpress.com/). (I wish I had access to those old newspaper articles so I can write "The Search" page.)

2. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Wow... the details of those letters are just.... sickening, is the best word I have.

The site you made looks really good so fat!

spike, Akoya, JRM94 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

Thank you! Welcome to Crime Watchers! :welcome:

spike, Lily, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  4. JRM94

JRM94 Member

Thanks!
    No problem. Nyleen's been a pet case of mine since 2012.

5. Kimster

Kimster Administrator Staff Member

Nice job!

spike, Lily, Akoya and 1 other person like this.
  6. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

I meant 'so far', not 'so fat', lol..

I'm glad they released the details of the letters and calls... I have to really wonder if he's done this before, and maybe he's made these creepy calls to another set of parents..?

Tbh, my first thought was to compare him to the Babysitter killer. Though sad to sayc it does seem a good chance that Nyleen was already gone.. and the perp was just being cruel and vindictive, as they often are.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Akoya and spike like this.
  7. JRM94

JRM94 Member

Those three bits were always out to the public since Unsolved Mysteries did a segment on Nyleen's case. When her mother was still alive, the letters and phone calls had her convinced her daughter was made into a child prostitute.

Imamazed, Lily, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

I actually received a message on Facebook maybe a month or two ago. It was from an employee of a business in Wisconsin. They had received a letter in an envelope with no return address, in childlike handwriting, referencing Nyleen. (I can't find the message now so I can't remember exactly what it said.) Crazy that that area is still receiving random letters. Either someone is really involved in this hoax, or.... (Yes, they did report the letter to the police.)

Lily, Kimster, Akoya and 2 others like this.
  9. JRM94

JRM94 Member

Were you the one who made the "Find Nyleen Marshall" Facebook page? I've been noticing that from other businesses. They come from Cincinnati, Ohio, and they're print outs of either her NCMEC or Charley Project page. I don't think this person had anything to do with it, but rather he/she hopes it'll reach out to Nyleen or at least someone who knows something.

Lily, spike and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.
  10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

That's a good theory.
    No, I run the Missing Northwest page - https://www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest/

Lily, Kimster, spike and 2 others like this.