1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

AL OPELIKA JANE DOE: BF, 4-7, found in trailer park in Opelika, AL - Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Unidentified 2010 to Present' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Redrover

Redrover Well-Known Member

That was a good video right?! The nameless series of videos by this young woman are really informative and well researched and she has several. I like to catch hers and Jason Futch's series True Cold Case Files. Both are well done, well researched, and offer tons more information than the normal websites that list the missing person and Doe cases.

Mel70 likes this.
  2. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

Yes. It was very good. I can't stop thinking about that little girl. So much abuse. I don't think any of her previous injuries were accidental. I think her death was. As far as being abuse gone to far abd not intentional. I don't understand why people like that even have Children. I wish they would have kept records. We do at our VBS. I'm surprised her Parent let her attend at all. I was curious if she attended for the whole Week or how many Days, Maybe she went and wasn't suppose to and that resulted in her death. Poor thing was malnourished too and had some baby teeth missing and not started growing her adult teeth. Seeing the X ray briefly her teeth were full of cavities.

kdg411 likes this.