1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Vic OWEN REDMAN: Missing from Brunswick, Vic - 21 Feb 1991 - Age 25

Discussion in 'Australia: Missing & Unidentified' started by Kimster, Apr 24, 2015.

1. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

Dylan,
    If I can do anything else to help, just let me (us) know.
    I don't have the gift of writing words of comfort, but please know I'm sending you many prayers.

2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

My mobile twitter is just not cooperating! So I'm signing on my laptop so I can retweet your last tweet too!

Lily, MissyMoo, Dylan Redman and 2 others like this.
  3. WindStorm

WindStorm Bronze Member

:welcome: @Dylan Redman I will tweet as well.

I'll do some reading up on your brother. I'm sure you've done everything in your power, multiple times, but always have hope that that one person will come along and be the one who is able to put the missing piece in the puzzle.

Lily, Dylan Redman, MissyMoo and 3 others like this.
  4. Kimster

@Dylan Redman , is there a picture or drawing of the ring he was wearing when he disappeared?

5. Dylan Redman

Dylan Redman Active Member

Prayer are good :) much appreciated!

6. Dylan Redman

Wellll funny you mention that. Meshel on Nova did a segment on Monday and one of his friends got in touch....praying that something comes out of it :)

7. Dylan Redman

Not that I know of.... :(

8. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Dylan - glad you found us, you are for sure amongst friends here. I have admired you for a long time, as i grew up in Melbourne and am same age as your brother Owen and have seen over the years your continued efforts online and in the newspapers. Welcome.

Alioop, MarlyWings, Lily and 2 others like this.
  9. Dylan Redman

Thank you....I had no idea anyone much noticed. Always felt very alone in this

10. Dylan Redman

Except for the support I have received recently from MPAN and Meshel Laurie - they are awesome

11. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Most people couldnt get their head around the level of despair you and your folks live with i think. I cant begin to imagine the loss your family have had to deal with but that doesnt stop people from admiring your resolve and strength from afar.

MarlyWings, Lily and walkie-talkie like this.
  12. Dylan Redman

I appreciate that :)
    Thank you

MarlyWings, MissyMoo, Lily and 2 others like this.
  13. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

I really hope you find your brother alive and well. I love his pictures! Handsome hippie boy! I truly hope that he is only missing because he wanted to travel or something..... not that something bad happened :( prayers to you and your family @Dylan Redman

MarlyWings, MissyMoo, Lily and 2 others like this.
  14. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

MarlyWings, MissyMoo, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  15. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

Hello, Dylan -- I am so glad you're here on CW. I've been following your brother's case for a few years now, always hoping you and your family would hear some good news. Hopefully this friend of Owen's who came forward recently had something useful to share.

I believe it's very, very important to keep missing persons current in people's minds, and in this you're doing an exemplary job.

MarlyWings, MissyMoo, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  16. Dylan Redman

Thanks....I do wish I could do more and feel like I have let Owen down by not finding him

MissyMoo and Lily like this.
  17. Dylan Redman

Thank you

MissyMoo and Lily like this.
  18. Dylan Redman

I hope that too.
    He was/is a beautiful person

19. Kimster

I respectfully disagree. I see hundreds of missing persons cases and not many family members are able to handle the pain of keeping their loved ones in the face of the public. It's really really hard and you are very brave. :hero:

20. Dylan Redman

Objectivity is difficult for me in this :)
    Thank you for your encouragement