1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

#AmberAlert PEARL PINSON: Missing from Vallejo, CA - 25 May 2016 - Age 15

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by AlwaysSearching, May 26, 2016.

1. Coldjustice

Coldjustice Founder of Bring our Missing Home, Inc.

Please share

Attached Files:

• PP.jpg
      PP.jpg
      File size:
      171.1 KB
      Views:
    Cupcake, spike and Paradise like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Prayer vigil on Wednesday for missing Vallejo teen

A prayer vigil will be held on Wednesday afternoon for missing Vallejo teen Pearl Pinson.

“Bring one candle, please!” say the posts for the gathering.

Wednesday’s vigil will take place at the same I-780 overpass, which has become a shrine of sorts for her distraught friends and family.

The “Prayer for Pearl” vigil begins at 4 p.m. and will be held at I-780 pedestrian ramp, between Home Acres and Taylor, in Vallejo.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ge...r-vigil-on-wednesday-for-missing-vallejo-teen

Akoya, spike, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  3. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

This is such a crazy case because Pearl was seen with her abductor, it was not a mystery as to where she was when she went missing or who took her. Still having no answers is so frustrating.

spike, Kimster and Paradise like this.
  4. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I feel there's going to be a break in this case and it won't be a forever mystery. I just don't have any idea when!

Akoya, spike, Paradise and 1 other person like this.
  5. Coldjustice

updated

Attached Files:

spike, TribeofTiger and Paradise like this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Missing Vallejo Teen Could Have Been Sold Into Sex Trafficking, Say Police

Though there has been no substantial update in the case of missing 15-year-old Pearl Pinson — who was last seen in May 2016 getting dragged across a pedestrian bridge in Vallejo by a man who would be dead, days later, in a shootout with police in Southern California — authorities are now positing a theory that she's alive and being held against her will somewhere, possibly as a sex slave. As KRON 4 reports, via Sacramento's FOX 40, authorities now know that Pinson's kidnapper, 19-year-old Fernando Castro, was not Pinson's boyfriend and Pinson didn't even necessarily know him. Also, witnesses say they saw Castro force Pinson into the trunk of his car.

Deputy Christine Castillo, the public information officer for the Solano County Sheriff's Department, tells the station, "The trace of blood we found in the trunk of the car is consistent with whatever injury [Pearl] had when she was abducted, but it wasn't a significant enough amount of blood to indicate that it wasn't survivable."

As FOX 40 reports, in the nine months since the abduction, investigators were able to get confirmation that Castro did drive to the vicinity of Jenner around that time — his car was spotted on surveillance footage from a gas station in Bodega Bay.

So far they have no other leads as to Pinson's whereabouts, or Castro's motives, or where he actually went in Sonoma County, but they are not operating under the assumption that he killed her.

"We still very much hold onto hope that we are going to bring Pearl home," Castillo says. "That she's being held somewhere against her will, or she's being passed from person to person, but that she is alive."

The Solano County Sheriff's Office has a tip line dedicated specifically to the Pearl Pinson case, and you can submit those tips anonymously at (707) 784-1963.

http://sfist.com/2017/03/03/missing_vallejo_teen_could_have_bee.php

TIP LINE: 707-784-1963

Akoya, spike and Paradise like this.
  7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

New evidence suggests missing Vallejo teen could still be alive

New evidence in the case of missing Vallejo teen Pearl Pinson has given police reason to believe the 15-year-old is still alive, reports Fox 40.

"There's nothing at this point, even nine months later, that would suggest [Castro killed Pinson]," Chrinstine Castillo of the Solano County Sheriff's Office told Fox 40.

Since Pinson's body has not been found, investigators are optimistic that the teen is still alive. Pinson's sister Rose believes she could have been sold into sex trafficking.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Missing-Vallejo-teen-could-have-been-sold-into-10977284.php

Akoya, Uno2Much, spike and 2 others like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Family still holds out hope for missing Vallejo teen Pearl Pinson

The family of 16-year-old Pearl Pinson, gather together every month to keep her spirit alive.

Some members of Pearl’s family wish that Vallejo police would do more to bring about answers.

“I feel like they’re not doing their job correctly. Because it’s been ten months. it doesn’t take 10 minutes to find a little girl,” said her sister Rose Pinson.

The family hopes that a large reward is the key to finding Pearl.

“I honestly feel deep down inside if money can’t find my sister, what can,” said Rose.

A stranger, who the family now calls a friend, donated her own money to the cause.

There is now a $10,000 reward to help bring Pearl Pinson home.

http://kron4.com/2017/03/25/family-still-holds-out-hope-for-missing-vallejo-teen-pearl-pinson/

Akoya, Uno2Much, TribeofTiger and 3 others like this.
  9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Video evidence points to Bodega Bay in extensive search for Vallejo kidnap victim

Authorities said Friday they remain hopeful that a Vallejo girl abducted last year as she walked to school is still alive and could be somewhere along the Sonoma Coast.

Video evidence obtained over the past 10 months shows the man suspected of grabbing then-15-year-old Pearl Pinson from a freeway overpass was at a Bodega Bay gas station the next day, said Christine Castillo, a spokeswoman for the Solano County sheriff’s office.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/6841077-181/video-evidence-points-to-bodega?artslide=0

Akoya, Uno2Much, spike and 1 other person like this.
  10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Year Later, Still No Trace Of Missing Vallejo Teen Pearl Pinson

Perhaps fittingly, “Rock One Sock Day” falls on the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of a Vallejo teenager.

Pearl Pinson was last seen on May 25, 2016 being dragged by an armed acquaintance in Vallejo as she walked to school. The suspect in her disappearance, 19-year-old Fernando Castro, was killed several days later in a shootout with officers in Southern California. Pinson was not with Castro when he was killed.

There has been no trace of Pinson since her abduction.

Pinson’s disappearance now coincides with National Missing Children’s Day.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/05/25/year-later-vallejo-pearl-pinson-missing/

Akoya, fran, Kimster and 3 others like this.
  11. Coldjustice

still no news, we have been working very hard to find Pearl

Akoya, Kimster, spike and 2 others like this.
  12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Court docs detail new leads in Pinson abduction case

A year and a half since 15-year-old Pearl Pinson was abducted in Vallejo and disappeared, investigators are still pursuing new leads in her case, according to court records filed earlier this week.

Court records filed Tuesday reflect that in August someone tampered with Pinson’s account on Facebook, disabling access to it and opening a new fraudulent Facebook profile for Pinson. Investigators with the Solano County Sheriff’s Office are now dissecting the fraudulent Facebook account hoping to obtain new evidence in the case.

Investigators are also scrutinizing two Facebook profiles of Fernando I. Castro, the man who abducted Pinson as she was walking to Jesse Bethel High School on the morning of May 25, 2016.

The scope of the Facebook analyses includes recent account information and account information dating back to February 2016.

Recently filed court records also revealed that a search of Castro’s bedroom at his mother’s home in Vallejo turned up a suicide note, zip-ties and a makeshift gun silencer fashioned from an automobile oil filter.

http://www.dailyrepublic.com/solano...cs-detail-new-leads-in-pinson-abduction-case/

Akoya, Uno2Much, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  13. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Bay Area family still holds out hope for teen abducted in 2016

It may have been Christmas Day for much of the world, but it was just another 25th of the month for the Pinson family, which spent part of the day cleaning up the pedestrian walkway in Vallejo where Pearl Pinson was last seen alive — being abducted at gunpoint — on May 25, 2016.

Pearl’s parents, her sister, brother, a family friend and the parents of a former boyfriend come out to the overpass every 25th of the month and tend to the site. There’s little else they can do, and this makes them feel like they’re still connected, and like they’re doing something for her, they said.

“We care. That’s why we do it; my wife, Vickie (Francon) and I,” Dan Walsh said. “Because we care. That’s the only reason.”

“Every month we either come here or to a favorite place of hers, like the Glen Cove Park or the baseball field at Wilson Park, and do something for her … a barbecue, or something,” sister Rose Pinson said. “Last month, we planted a garden down here, but, you can see, it’s all been torn out since then.”

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/1...ill-holds-out-hope-for-teen-abducted-in-2016/

[​IMG]

Akoya, noZme, spike and 1 other person like this.
  14. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Pearl Pinson Still Missing 2 Years Later — And Police Still Don’t Have Answers

Pearl Pinson was just 15-years-old when she went missing two years ago on May 25. The Vallejo teen was last seen walking along an overpass on her way to school Jesse Bethel High School.

It’s a day that still haunts her sister Rosey Pinson even now.

“The past two years have been really hard for me and my family. It’s a struggle because we don’t know where our loved one is. We don’t know if she’s OK or who has her,” Pinson said.

Investigators believe Pinson may have been dragged off the bridge by her abductor that day, kidnapped and possibly shot in the process.

Her father, James Pinson is still struggling to cope.

“I’ve been on a two-year nightmare,” he said. “It’s a nightmare that I haven’t woke up from.”

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...ars-later-and-police-still-dont-have-answers/

Akoya, noZme, spike and 3 others like this.
  15. spike

spike Bronze Member

Such a bizarre case.

Uno2Much, Akoya, noZme and 1 other person like this.
  16. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

17. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Family of kidnapped Vallejo teen Pearl Pinson teaches kids to fight off abductors

On her way to school, a Vallejo teenager was abducted and she has not been seen ever since; that was over two years ago.

And on Friday, the family of Pearl Pinson wants to make sure another family does not go through their same pain. So, they helped teach kids in their community to fight back against a kidnapper.

A brand new backpack, stuffed with all the right supplies, is a gift something the kids at the Vallejo Mobile Home RV park really liked.

Pinson's family helped plan this giveaway--all with donations.

They wanted to help their community have a successful school year, not just with pencils, but with the power to know what to do in the face of a predator.

“Teaching these kids how to defend themselves in that situation and is us feeling that what we went through could help them,” Pearl's sister Rose said.

Vallejo police came to pass out stickers and teach kids what to do if a stranger approaches them on the street.

"If they are not your teacher or parents, friends, you should go tell an adult,” Officer Long said.

Parents appreciated the self-defense lesson.

"I have never had something that horrible happen in my life and I pray it doesn't happen," mother Chelsie Gatte said.

The Pinson family anxiously waits for the case of their missing loved one to be solved, but they are happy they could teach kids about stranger danger.

It is a lesson they hope kids never need but want them to know as they head off to school.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area...eaches-kids-to-fight-off-abductors/1360617182

18. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Paradise likes this.
  19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Vallejo Family Seeks Answers for Missing Teen Featured in People Magazine

Nearly three years since the kidnapping of Vallejo teen Pearl Pinson, her whereabouts are still a mystery, and now her story is gaining national attention after People magazine featured her disappearance in its March issue.

Pearl's disappearance is one of eight featured in the magazine as part of a series on missing children.

"Everybody in my family, we just all want her home; we want to know what happened to her, if she’s even OK," said Pearl's sister, Rose Pinson.

Rose said she hasn't gone a single day without thinking of her missing sister.

Tips on the case have stopped over time, Solano County Sheriff’s Detective Sean Mattson said. Mattson believes suspect Fernando Castro was responsible for Pearl’s kidnapping. Castro was killed in a shootout with police a day after the kidnapping.

"Unfortunately, the one person who knew where she was, was killed," Mattson said.

Investigators and Pearl’s family hope the People article generates new leads, not just for Pearl but for the other seven children featured.

"Any answer I can get to where my sister’s at, good or bad, that’s all I need," said Rose Pinson. "Just to know."

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...er-Featured-on-People-Magazine-507065941.html

noZme, fran and Paradise like this.
  20. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Family of Pearl Pinson wants to rename I-780 overpass in her honor

It's been nearly three years since a Vallejo teen vanished without a trace.

The family of Pearl Pinson wants to do some special to honor her life and make sure she is never forgotten.

The overpass above Interstate 780 was the last place people saw the 15-year-old walking to school.

Witnesses say they saw her struggling with a man and then being dragged across the overpass, never to be seen again.

"Everyone in town knows this is Pearl's place," her sister, Rose Pinson said. "This is Pearl's overpass and we want to make it official."

In memory of the teen, there are fake flowers along the fence and graffiti along the walls, but her family wants something more permanent.

They want to rename the overpass after her.

Pinson's family has started a petition to show the community's support and it has garnered hundreds of signatures.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area...rename-i-780-overpass-in-her-honor/1974928845

kdg411 and Paradise like this.