1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MO PEMISCOT COUNTY JOHN DOE: WM, 25-35, found aside I-55 in MO - June 1978 *Jimmy Hendricks *

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Kimster, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

Thank you for sharing from Never Forget Me; we work hard to compile our beloved Doe albums. We always have all of their links in their narrative; I'm unsure how we missed adding them; unless we lost them while updating Carl's recons. We've been having an issue the last few months.

Dama, patsella and Kimster like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I ♡ your Facebook! It's an honor to have you here! :blowkiss:

Dama and Advocate like this.
  3. Advocate

Thabk you; its an honor to be here! Have missed seeing you <3

Dama and Kimster like this.
  4. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Creating a separate thread for the UID female found across the state line in Arkansas- she is known as "Blytheville Kim" Jane Doe found in a ditch June 17, 1978.

Dama, Advocate and Kimster like this.
  5. Advocate

6. After a great amount of effort, I did make contact with a detective in MO who was familiar with this case. He also agreed to try to get a comparison between this John Doe and John Scott Holt. I know John Holt's missing date is several years after this John Doe was found, but we all also know that the date reported missing and the LKA date can vary greatly. I think John Holt's scar matches John's, plus John Doe had the initial's J.H.

I don't know how quickly this will move along, but I would imagine it will be slowly.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/holt_john.html

Dama, noZme, patsella and 4 others like this.
  7. Kimster

:welcome:

It's a blessing to have you with us! :blowkiss:

Dama, noZme, Sunburst and 2 others like this.
  8. Advocate

9. Advocate

Something is screwy with the Sumter Does for sure. There has been a lot of work recently at WS with sleuthing his shirt. I believe he was with the race team who IIRC was also running drugs.

Believe it or not, files getting ruined is pretty common; the same happened to Aundria Bowman's dentals. I'm not sure what else was ruined. If you go to this interactive case file, you will see the files.

His scar is described as a small scar on his forehead between his eyes. I think the scar is in the wrong location. He is also missing with a vehicle which makes me believe he is in a body of water, yet to be found. I think NFM (Never Forget Me) has the right guy with John Holt.
    Richard Rhyne NamUs MP # 9221
    Charley Project

John Holt NamUs MP # 20909
    John Scott Holt Charley Project

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    Dama, Lily and DaisyChains like this.
  10. Advocate

Their album on NFM is updated to include screen shots of the case file as well as their flier

[​IMG]

Dama, Lily and DaisyChains like this.
  11. President Pope Dewey

President Pope Dewey Sanity is a state of mind

I just stumbled onto this case. since two witnesses saw them together, I think it's safe to say we can pretty much take that as a fact the two are definitely related, as in friends, lovers, etc. I think the easiest route is IDing the male. To me the scar looks similar to two people I know personally. One had a very similar scar from an auto accident, the other got his from a chain saw accident.

The female: The "Kim" tattoo looks unprofessional, and possibly self administered. Also in the autopsy photos it appears she is missing a front tooth or it is set way back out of line with her other teeth. Both the tattoo and the tooth, if missing could have happened at just about any time, including after they went missing. The male's scar appears to have happened long before they were found. So again, I think solving this is key to his ID. JMHO

Dama, patsella and Lily like this.
  12. I think getting an ID on either one will lead us to the other. It would help if John Doe was in Namus. Given the way they were killed it is going to be very difficult to get an ID without DNA on him.

Dama, patsella, Sunburst and 2 others like this.
  13. President Pope Dewey

President Pope Dewey Sanity is a state of mind

I should have been more clear with my point, I think it would be easier to ID him is what I meant.

Dama and Advocate like this.
  14. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

I keep staring at this missing man who was added to NAMUS a few weeks ago. Martin Christopher Austin , age 20, disappeared in 1974 from Solano County, CA. The pics of him on NAMUS were taken in 1972. I know the height is way off, but still.........
    A scar could be acquired in 4 years. The original records and photos for JD and Blytheville Kim were damaged, apparently in a flood or fire , IIRC.

[​IMG]

15. Kimster

Carl's rendition shows him with wavy hair. Christopher's looks naturally curly. I think this is really an interesting find, @Sunburst!

Dama and Sunburst like this.
  16. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Is it close enough to submit as possible match?

Dama likes this.
  17. Kimster

I think so!

Dama likes this.
  18. Advocate

Not in NamUs to turn in to

19. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Which is probably why he has been unidentified for so long. I thought he was in there. Will check again when have a little more time this weekend.

20. Armalita

Armalita Active Member

Dama likes this.