1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Vanessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Vanessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MO PEMISCOT COUNTY JOHN DOE: WM, 25-35, found aside I-55 in MO - June 1978 *Jimmy Hendricks *

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Kimster, Jul 3, 2015.

1. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

The only thing I found there was their marriage record and a divorce record. Married in 1973 and divorced 1977. Both records are in Nevada.
    On the divorce records it also lists her as Kimberly Morgan, so she may have taken her maiden name back?
    I don't know how ancestry is about copyright so not sure I can extract and post that part of the images here.

HTH

Dama, Advocate and Kimster like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Can you link? Aren't some of the areas public?

Dama and Advocate like this.
  3. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

I don't know if it is allowed since it is paid service. I'll give it a try.
    The search is public, records not generally.
    Sorry, divorce is in California, marriage in Nevada.
    LMK if this works or not.. If not I can copy pasted the info or figure out something. :)

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/...cat=34&fh=0&h=5551432&recoff=6+8+27&ml_rpos=1

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/...RRIAGE&fh=0&h=4679563&recoff=6+8+26&ml_rpos=1

spike, Dama, Advocate and 1 other person like this.
  4. Armalita

Armalita Active Member

CODIS says there is no match between Jane Doe and Kim Morgan Stewart

spike, Dama, Advocate and 3 others like this.
  5. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Thanks for the update on the rule-out.

spike, Dama, Advocate and 2 others like this.
  6. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

It has been listed incorrectly a few times. One case is San Juan River, Pagosa Springs, NM - WhtFem 55UFNM, 25-35, Sep'82

Second victim in 1982 double homicide identified

Jane/ Margo
    Estimated age: 25 - 35 years old
    Margaret's age: 39

Estimated height: 5'2
    Margaret's height: 5'10

Estimated hair color: Brown
    Margaret's hair color: Blonde

UP's medical history: Hysterectomy. No mention of any other surgery
    Margaret's medical history: Mastectomy + bullet wound scar on chest. No mention of hysterectomy

1st article
    Victim of 1982 homicide identified

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

spike, Dama, Sunburst and 3 others like this.
  7. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

5 foot 2 versus 5 foot 10????!!#!!! SERIOUSLY??????

spike, Dama, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  8. Advocate

Yes

Sorry, had no keyboard the other day, then had to run out. I wanted to add more from the 1st article but couldn't. Daughter has church this morning. There is a photo of Margo at the 2nd article, no clue how her profile says blond

spike, patsella, Dama and 1 other person like this.
  9. Advocate

John Doe and his girlfriend have been identified. His NamUs profile has been removed. No names have been released, but his initials are JH, just as his tattoo indicates, and her name was Kim. Her NamUs profile is still online, pending family notification then DNA confirmation. Neither of them were reported missing persons. Apparently CODIS hit on one of his siblings that was jailed on a minor offense, and was required to give DNA for the known offender DNA registry in CODIS. The close familial relationship was flagged to this case.We will release more as we hear more.

Album at Never Forget Me

Identified - Names being withheld

spike, Kimster and patsella like this.
  10. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

That is great news! Two more people will have their rightful names back.
    Thank you Advocate for the update.
    I hope we know more soon.

:happydance::happydance:

spike and Kimster like this.
  11. Advocate

Prayers to their families

12. Kimster

From Carl K's Facebook page:

UPDATE 11-Sep-2017 - I just got word that it's OK to reveal their names. The John Doe has been positively ID'd as JIMMY HENDRICKS (21), of Flint Michigan. His girlfriend, KIM MILLS (19) of Millington Michigan is expected to be ID'd as the Jane Doe, though a positive ID on Kim has not been made yet.

I started a new thread, so that I can include my most recent version of Kim (which I revised without benefit of a living photo of her). I have still not yet seen her living photo.

UPDATE 6-Sep-2017 - IDENTIFIED.

Both of these persons have been identified. The John Doe's sibling was required to submit DNA to the CODIS known offenders DNA Registry as a result of an incarceration for a minor offense. That sibling's DNA hit in CODIS to the John Doe's Unidentified Decedent profile on the basis of the close familial relationship. When the family was contacted, they were also able to identify the female victim, as they knew her to be his girlfriend.

I cannot provide their names here, as we do not know if any members of her family have been located, and providing his name might tip off her family. I'll just point out that both of their tattoos correctly noted his initials (JH) and her first name (Kim). I've seen his photo, and he doesn't resemble my drawing as much as I had hoped, but I am not surprised, given the poor quality of the photo that I had to work with. Though I have not yet seen her photo, I doubt that the resemblance will be very close either, given the condition of her face wnen she was found.

1978 - Pemiscot County Missouri and Blytheville Arkansas

On June 17, 1978, the body of a white male was found aside I-55 in Pemiscot County Missouri. He had been shot three times.

On the same day, the body of a white female was found aside I-55 near the Burdette exit in Blytheville (Mississippi County) Arkansas, 12 miles south of where the male was found. She also had been shot.

Both persons were seen together at a at a Blytheville truck stop restaurant called Scotty's earlier that day. According to investigators, a woman who worked at Scotty's remembered seeing the couple. She saw the woman with a backpack and bedding and told her she had to take that outside, because it was not allowed inside. She said they were dressed neatly for hitch hikers.

The last time they were seen alive was by a trucker who saw them walking down the interstate.

The male is estimated to have been between 25 and early 30s. He stood about 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weighed about 130 - 140 lbs. He had a fair complexion and freckles, and had a tattoo of the letters "J.H." on his outer right forearm. He also had a large vertical curving scar on his forehead running from his hairline to his eyebrows. He was wearing a red pullover short sleeve shirt with a circle printed on the chest. Inside the circle was a picture of a dark haired female with the words "Hot Sauce" underneath. He was also wearing "Pentimento" brand blue jeans and brown lace-up work boots (size 9 or 10),

The female is estimated to be between 18-25 years old. She stood about 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighed approximately 125 pounds. She had light brown hair, 4-6 inches in length. She had the name "Kim" crudely tattooed on her right arm. She was found clothed wearing a multi-colored striped blouse, blue jeans and she wore a silver chain necklace with a mercury dime pendant with a hole in it. She had given birth at some point.

Unfortunately, much of the case file of clues is severely damaged. A flood in Mississippi County, Arkansas damaged many morgue photos, witness statements, fingerprints, and more.

However, authorities have recently re-opened the case in a renewed attempt to identify the two victims, and/or their killer.

But as of now, 36 years after these two persons' deaths, they remain UNIDENTIFIED.

13. RIP Jimmy and Kim......

Jimmy, spike, patsella and 1 other person like this.
  14. patsella

patsella Bronze Member

Sorry, I'm just now seeing the update. I'm happy to know their names and they are no longer "does".
    It just shows these UIDs could be from anywhere. I didn't think they were from the north, but always thought the south. Not sure why?

Kimster and spike like this.
  15. I have tried and tried to upload his pics......

spike likes this.
  16. Kimster

From @Never Forget Me :thankyou: !

forjune.png

17. Jimmy

Jimmy Well-Known Member

18. Jimmy

Jimmy Well-Known Member

I know who these two are.

19. Advocate

Do you mean you personally knew Jimmy and Kim before they were murdered?

patsella and Kimster like this.
  20. Jimmy

Jimmy Well-Known Member

Yes.Im not sure how much to post on here.

Sunburst and patsella like this.