1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

PA PHILADELPHIA JANE DOE: WF, 30-50, drug by vehicle at Frankford Ave - 10 December 2017 *Identified*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Romulus, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Romulus

Romulus In the earth of missing person

NamUs UP 17475

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/17475

[​IMG]

Unidentified Body/Remains (White Female)
    Found December 10, 2017 in Philadelphia County, PA
    Body Condition: Recognizable face
    Probable year of death: 2017
    Estimated postmortem interval: minutes

Vital Statistics
    Estimated age: 30-50 (Adult - Pre-40)
    Approximate Height: 60 estimate
    Approximate Weight: 83 estimate
    Hair Color:
    black
    Eye Color: Unknown
    Scars and marks: nothing

Clothing & Accessories
    Clothing:
    Multiple layers; black yoga pants, gray sweatpants; black coat, blue coat, black shirt
    Jewerly: nothing
    Footwear:
    Pink/black sneakers with blue laces
    Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
    Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available
    Dentals: Dental information / charting is not available
    DNA: Sample submitted-tests not complete

Case History: Decedent drug by vehicle on Frankford Ave in Kensington section of Philadelphia

https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...as-yet-to-be-identified-do-you-know-her.3680/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2018
    KareBear and GarAndMo49 like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

:eek: Was this on purpose or by accident?

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

https://www.facebook.com/DNADoeProject/

December 22, 2018

The DNA Doe Project is pleased to announce that we have accepted the case of Philadelphia Jane Doe (2017) (PJD). At the end of October 2018, PJD’s DNA was sent for micro-array DNA profiling. The DDP received her file on December 19 and uploaded it to GEDmatch. Analysis is underway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As an intriguing update to our Philadelphia Jane Doe post, here are two admixture reports showing many of her ancestors were likely from the Mediterranean area. In fact, we have matches for her (none terribly close yet) who are from Malta and Australia. There is interesting migration history between those two countries. One of the benefits of work like this is stumbling on bits of history we never would have been aware of otherwise.

Once again a trail leads us to the Land Down Under. Here’s hoping it will lead our Jane Doe home.

KareBear, GarAndMo49 and spike like this.
  4. Speedtrap0448

Speedtrap0448 New Member

This is the closest physical match I could find on NAMUS. My cousin is a judge and am going to contact him next for rezources.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP1434Rebecca Margaret Patterson, Female, White / Caucasian

Kimster likes this.
  5. Speedtrap0448

Speedtrap0448 New Member

Whomever was the investigator/Coroner should have reported a more definitive description.

KareBear and Kimster like this.
  6. Kimster

7. Kimster

8. Kimster

:welcome:

9. KareBear

KareBear Well-Known Member

I agree! I wonder if they took post mortems to help with the reconstruction images..

Kimster likes this.
  10. Summer_breeze

Summer_breeze Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind

Woman pushed from truck, run over in Kensington, police say

https://6abc.com/police-woman-pushed-from-truck-run-over-in-kensington/2764355/
    Sunday, December 10, 2017

KENSINGTON (WPVI) -- A woman was killed after police said she was pushed out of a moving pickup truck and then run over by another vehicle in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.

Authorities are searching for both vehicles and the drivers.

Police said the woman, who is approximately 30 years of age, was a passenger in a silver Ford F-150 that was driving on the 3000 block of Frankford Avenue around 1:50 a.m. Sunday.

During that ride, police said someone pushed her out the door. She grabbed the door, but fell off.

A black Dodge Challenger driving behind the F-150 then hit the woman.

Police said the silver F-150 has ladder racks, a missing tailgate, and a sticker on the rear window.

They're looking for surveillance video of the crime.

Neighbors reacted to hearing the news of the crime Sunday.

"It's beyond senseless. Why would you throw somebody out of a truck, then both of them leave?" said Jorg Schmidt. "It's insanity. It's disgusting."

GarAndMo49, Kimster and KareBear like this.
  11. The Coffeenator

The Coffeenator Fluent in crapanese

There seems to be a buzz going on that Kensington Jane Doe has been identified. Her NamUs has been pulled, but I can't find any MSM to support the claim. DDP doesn't have any updates about her, either. Perhaps they're waiting to announce the identification of KJD after Orange Socks has been formally identified, or maybe her NamUs page is just temporarily offline to be updated (it happens from time to time).

Paradise and KareBear like this.
  12. KareBear

KareBear Well-Known Member

:praying: Fingers crossed, hoping and praying!

Paradise likes this.
  13. Romulus

Paradise likes this.
  14. The Coffeenator

KareBear and Paradise like this.
  15. Romulus

16. Romulus

17. The Coffeenator

*DNA Doe Project

One of my guesses in post #11 was that DDP would mark her as identified after Orange Socks/Debra Jackson was announced. I just want to hear stuff like this from official sources, like DDP and LE, not unreliable hearsay, because I find that pretty disrespectful, but I am delighted to hear the rumours were true this time! :woohoo:

18. Jason Futch

Jason Futch TCCF Host, King of the Highway