1. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  3. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  5. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

UK Report into Jimmy Savile abuse at BBC released

Discussion in 'Europe: Crimes & Trials' started by Ladyslug, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

2. spike

spike Bronze Member

Ladyslug likes this.
  3. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

Sky NewsVerified account ‏@SkyNews 12m12 minutes ago
    "I have identified 72 victims of #Savile... his youngest victim was age 8," says Dame Janet Smith

Sky NewsVerified account ‏@SkyNews 11m11 minutes ago
    "The culture of the #BBC certainly enabled [#Savile and #Hall] to go undetected," says Dame Janet Smith

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas 9m9 minutes ago
    Ref to cultural change to explain away why people accepted #Savile's behaviour. Let's be clear sexual assault was an offence even back then

Sky NewsVerified account ‏@SkyNews 8m8 minutes ago
    Lack of women in #BBC management meant women unable to speak out about harassment, says Dame Janet Smith on #Savile

spike likes this.
  4. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Bronze Member

I'm sure there was alot covered up at the time and probally some now to

spike likes this.
  5. constantine delcos

constantine delcos New Member

It's going to sound bad but I will ask the question anyway - maybe Saville was a single gay person in the closet and raised a lot of money for kids. Rubbing legs, patting hair etc.

He never married so his sexuality was not that hidden, and living with his mum - is that suspicious - a cover - or decent.
    Problem is he looks the sex offending type that's for sure so no one is going to even try to consider that hard facts.

He's dead, so you can say whatever he was, he got away with it.

6. constantine delcos

constantine delcos New Member

My above post is in hindsight 1. bad logic, 2. naive rationale and 3. to put it mildly a 3rd rate post - so assume deleted - PS I wrote it before I even new who this Saville character was (I mixed him into the Benny Hill type stereo type) and had only see a bit of Louis Theraux documentary and was sill grappling with the old school mentality of "well they can't all be sicko's surely?". As an Australian we never ever could relate to a Saville period! - ugly, weird, bad teeth, bad smile & bad hair ad how the F**** did he get such a job featuring rock stars when he appeared as the antithesis of who you would expect to be fronting such a show? Australia relates well to British TV, Film, Humor etc but you were stretching it it with Monty Python, The Goodies, Dr Who etc but Saville was another planet - I can only imagine he got his job from being part of an inner sanctum that looked after it's own. Find out who employed him, who interviewed him, who were his supporting staff, management, and try and separate the red herrings who these people knew how to surround themselves with from the insider 'club network'. These sicko's are the most evil of evil genius - so get the best of the best criminal detective minds to track them into there last known whereabouts, antics, friends and activities etc - why shouldn't we have a 10 year royal commission into these monsters - but remember to covertly employee 'overseers of the overseers" . Make it a multi tasked, pronged, targeted media event - with REWARD $. I know reward $ can produced false leads but it worked in the old days! I was told by a policeman that Revenge and Money are behind their best leads - he was being honest.

spike, Ladyslug and Paradise like this.
  7. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

@constantine delcos

:welcome:

I haven't been following this case. I do hope to see you posting in some other cases in the future!

spike, Ladyslug and Paradise like this.