1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CA RILEY RENECKER: Missing from Morgan Hill, CA - 5 Dec 2018 - Age 30

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by Tristan Maltos-James, Mar 23, 2019.

1. My friend went missing in Morgan Hill, California, in 12\5\18.
    We're both from Tulalip WA.

Hair: black
    Eyes: brown
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 150?
    Biological female, who identifies as male.
    Tattoos on each wrist. One says ****, the other days five.
    Tattoo line work on lower back.

Last seen 12\5\18, headed westward on E. Dunne Avenue, in the town of Morgan Hill, California.

This person should be considered at risk, due to some mental instabilities.
    This in no way means he is slow, or disabled. He is very witty, savvy, and smart.

Morgan Hill police case 1800321, filed on 12\5\18, at around 6 pm.
    Labeled as a missing person in the NCIC database.

Might be staying at homeless shelters.
    Might have found a room to stay at.
    Might have gone far from location where he went missing.

received_568755000236564.jpeg 221_1543546326259.jpeg

Media - https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...-dec-5-2018-from-morgan-hill-california.4487/

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2019
    Whatsnext, Dobrev, Kimster and 2 others like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Hi there Tristan. I'm so sorry to hear that your friend is missing. :( How old is Riley?

FWIW, I do not see a missing persons report that is active for Riley. I searched the California DOJ using both last name and the case number you provided.

I hope he just needed to go on his own for a bit. I hope he is safe and found soon!

Whatsnext, Dobrev and kdg411 like this.
  3. Riley just turned 31 on 3\22

I talked to a police officer, Sean Farrell, of the Morgan Hill PD.
    And I botched the case number. It's 18003210.

I spoke with my local pd (tulalip) and they said Riley was listed in the NCIC database as missing.

4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for the follow up.
    Other than sharing his info and picture, is there anything else we can do to help?

kdg411 and Dobrev like this.
  5. Riley might be hitting homeless shelters or camps.
    If there was a way to get the word to a lot of them at once, it would be great.

Riley's favorite star is Ellen Page. I have no idea if it's even possible to get her to reach out. I tried reaching out to Ellen degeneres through some people at WB.

Riley gets a monthly per capita check, from our tribe, deposited to his bank. That has been stopped by Riley family as a weird way to coerce him into contacting our tribe. (Tulalip)

====

The whole reason we took off, well, my reason for taking off at least, was because meth heads next door were trying to start selling. They were trying to sink their fangs into Riley. All we bounced after I had it out with one of them.

(Me and Riley are next door neighbors. And, the meth heads were new neighbors. They're long gone. They got popped.)

We drove down through Oregon and Cali.

Riley discovered his debit card was missing, while we were stopped at the chevron, on east Dunne ave, in Morgan Hill.

I said I needed to get gas. Riley got up in a guy and started walking westward on east dunne. I used the last tidbits of gas chasing, pulling over, and imploring, that Riley get back in the jeep. (We're a loooong way from home, mind you.)

I pulled over at the kinderhause. Got out. We yelled some more. Before I knew it, we were at an intersection. I ran back to the jeep. and drive forward some more. And I couldn't find Riley.

The intersection went all four cardinal directions, so I called the local police, and filed a missing persons report. I spent the greater part of the night looking through the town. Asking around. But lips were sealed. (Mostly asked homeless people.)

We both had just gotten our Xmas bonus from our tribe. So, Riley was sitting pretty fat. But that was 4 months ago. (We get Xmas bonus in nov.)

Sorry if it's a lot to take in. I just feel it's important to understand.
    I'm worried about my best friend.

No social media. No phone. No email. No response to any.

Whatsnext, kdg411, Dobrev and 2 others like this.
  6. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

That is really frightening! I think it's time to get some posters out. Did you go back home? I can't remember if I saw that.

kdg411 and Dobrev like this.
  7. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Hi @Tristan Maltos-James sorry to hear about your friend
    Are there any posters with all of the information on that we could share?
    There is a group on Facebook ‘missing and homeless’ that would be willing to get the word out, I’m sure

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Riley.

Kimster and kdg411 like this.
  8. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Kimster likes this.
  9. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Has Riley ever gone missing before?

10. Sorry for the delay.

No posters out. I wouldn't even know where to start. It's been almost 4 months. And, the area of disappearance is a great distance from my home.

I have reached out to a couple Facebook groups but those only reach so many.

Thanks I'll look into this.

Yes but not like this. Absolutely no social media. Or contact with anyone. I think it's weird that a case isn't open with the DOJ.

The police man said there was a missing persons report filed.

11. Kimster

Here's a link that will take you to all kinds of resources. https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...-to-help-families-with-loved-ones-missing.76/

Law enforcement will put Riley in a computer database so that if he uses his social security number or driver's license or anything of that nature, it will give them the information. Also if he is arrested. I'm not sure if the database goes to hospitals or not? Seems like they told me it does.

12. I'm aware of the NCIC thing.
    I'm just not aware of exactly what will set it off.

Also her (his) 9nly form of ID is a tribal ID card.

Would getting a new debit card set it off?
    That seems to be what has set this whole thing in motion.

13. Kimster

I don't think so because the banks are very regulated when it comes to privacy.