1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Vic SARAH MACDIARMID: Missing from Melbourne, Vic - 11 July 1990 - Age 23

Discussion in 'Australia: Missing & Unidentified' started by MissyMoo, May 21, 2015.

1. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

2. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Hi I've started a thread in the post above but don't know how to place in correct place of Australia Missing. Can someone help this amateur please? :p

3. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

MissyMoo and MarlyWings like this.
  4. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

I have stood in that car park at Kananook, just trying to get my head around what might have happened to Sarah.

I was kind of surprised to see Bendali Debs linked to this case. I'm not sure why, really, the man is a total psychopath and serial killer, albeit one who's managed to stay off the public's radar more than I'd like. I'm very very curious as to why and how the police have him linked to Sarah's murder.

Reading her dad's statements to the press over the years always really gutted me.

5. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Me too Lily.
    The Debs connection does seem a bit random doesn't it?

Kimster likes this.
  6. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

What's your thoughts on this Lily? I always thought the opportunistic attack from the gang of thugs led by the prostitute theory was on the money. Remember the witness heard the scream of "give me back my keys" that seemed like something a "pack" would do to a young woman on her own in the dark., cornering her. That makes more sense to me than the Debs style?

Scorpio likes this.
  7. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

To be honest -- I dunno. It's weird. Usually, I can at least get a 'sense' of the crime, some of feeling based on the available details, of what kind of person might have done it at least. This is one of those few cases where I just can't get a grip on it. It bothers the hell out of me.

Bandali Debs - looking at the two women he is known to have murdered (Donna Hicks and Kristy Harty), they were both prostitutes who went off with him willingly, had unprotected sex with him. Afterward, he shot both in the head and dumped their bodies in the open, not bothering to conceal them.

While the man is utter scum and I'd put nothing past him, there's nothing I've seen in msm or anywhere else to suggest he was into blitz attacks on random women in public places, or abductions, or going to great pains to hide the bodies.

He certainly had strong ties to nearby Narre Warren. But unless (as is probable, heh) the cops know something we all don't, it just seems kind of not his style.

I will say, it would surprise me less if Sarah was attacked by scum hanging around the station, perhaps knifed, or hit in the head, and dragged into the bushes. Her body might have been removed because it was a known haunt of those people.

But then - if they had her keys, why leave her car there to be found?

This case has always bothered me deeply, more than many do. I just hope one day her body is found, that she's not somewhere out in the ocean where no-one will ever find her.

8. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

FlandersFields, Kimster and Lily like this.
  9. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

@Lily - its nonsensical and I've asked myself before - how could multiple drug fuelled idiots not leave behind ANY evidence at the crime scene?, between them? Obviously, I know the luck element is possible, and people do get away with it, But a group of people akin to feral animals to leave absolutely no trace? :nah:And never slip up after the fact?

10. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

11. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Scorpio, MissyMoo, spike and 2 others like this.
  12. Kimster

13. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Scorpio likes this.
  14. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Kimster likes this.
  15. Kimster

16. Angela

Angela Member

I have to say Frankston at times has been a weird place after dark and yes it is sad we have not found this woman l have traved on the train plenty of times and have to say kannanook station is a very isolated station and dark I am sure they have lights there now but in 1990 there were not
    I am surprised they never found her as well she was from Mt Eliza a town away from frankston
    I think it could have been druggies or just some random person who murdered her
    I hope one day they will find her
    And shame we did not just have something so we could solve it
    She was on the train b cause she was playing a sport and got off at the station to go home
    It is a shame she could not have made it to her car

Kimster likes this.
  17. Kimster

I completely agree with you. I think about these things sometimes when I'm alone in the dark, too.

Angela likes this.