1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KY SAVANNAH SPURLOCK: Missing near UK campus in Lexington, KY - 4 Jan 2019 - Age 22 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jan 9, 2019.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Missing woman last seen leaving Lexington bar near UK campus with 2 men, police say

[​IMG]

The Richmond Police Department is searching for a 22-year-old woman who was last seen leaving a Lexington bar with two men.

Savannah Spurlock was last seen The Other Bar on South Limestone on Friday, Jan. 4, according to Richmond police. One of the two men she left with was driving a black, Chevy S-10 pickup truck, police said.

The Other Bar is near Two Keys, across from the University of Kentucky campus.

Her mother, Ellen Spurlock, said on Facebook her phone has not been located because it’s either off or dead. The car Savannah drove to Lexington was found over the weekend, her mother stated.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article224081015.html

Media - https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...en-in-lexington-ky-on-friday-jan-4-2019.4396/

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Tammy, ima.grandma, Whatsnext and 4 others like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

UPDATE: Police Question 3 Men Last Seen With Missing Richmond Woman

Authorities said Wednesday morning that police identified and spoke with three men who were last seen with a missing Richmond woman.

Richmond Police say that Garrard County Police questioned the men seen leaving a Lexington bar Jan. 4 with 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock.

Authorities said an off-duty Garrard County Police officer spotted the black Chevrolet S-10 pickup that a white man was seen leaving the area of The Other Bar, 319 S. Limestone.

Spurlock was seen in the company of the white man and an African-American man.

Officer Evan Preston was off-duty but working in private security when he spotted the pickup Tuesday night along Kentucky Highway 52 in Paint Lick, officials said.

The truck had one headlight out, which gave police probable cause to make the stop. One man was inside the truck at the time. Richmond police took over the case at that point.

Officials later said police questioned three men in relation to the case.

No charges have been filed.

https://lex18.com/news/2019/01/09/police-stop-question-2-men-last-seen-with-missing-richmond-woman/

[​IMG]

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Traffic stop leads to questioning of 3 men with Richmond woman before she went missing

Three men who were wanted for questioning in connection with a missing Richmond woman were identified by police in Garrard County, according to Richmond police.

Savannah Spurlock was last seen leaving The Other Bar on South Limestone on Friday, Jan. 4, Richmond police said Tuesday. Police initially said two men she left with were wanted for questioning, but Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson said Wednesday investigators also wanted to talk to an additional man not included in released surveillance photos.

A black, Chevy S-10 pickup truck one of the men was driving was spotted in Garrard County Tuesday night, Richardson said. The truck was pulled over and the officer was able to get the driver’s identification. That led to the names of the other two men, according to Richardson.

The three men were questioned by police in Garrard County, Richardson said. No charges have been filed.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/counties/fayette-county/article224126470.html

[​IMG]

4. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

5. Summer_breeze

Summer_breeze Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind

Friends of missing Richmond woman hold search in Garrard County

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/F...-hold-search-in-Garrard-County-504199151.html
    By WKYT News Staff |
    Posted: Thu 10:59 PM, Jan 10, 2019 |
    Updated: Fri 11:34 AM, Jan 11, 2019

<snip> Thursday evening, a small group of Spurlock's high school friends, including Essence Crowdus and Sabrina Speratos, organized a search and handed out flyers for the missing woman in Garrard County.
    Those closest to her said the past week, not knowing where Spurlock was, has been a nightmare.

"It's almost unbearable, like you can't sleep, you can't eat," Speratos said. "You know she's out here somewhere, I mean we keep getting lead after lead and it's just frustrating more than anything that she's not home yet."

Richmond police said the search for the missing mother is their "top priority." Officers questioned three men Wednesday who they said were seen leaving the bar with Spurlock.

"Her going out one night shouldn't have led to all of this, you know you never think it's going to be you," Speratos said.

It is unclear if the three men have been cleared or if they had any information on where Spurlock may be.

Spurlock's friends said they appreciate people near and far who shared the missing woman's story.

"I want to say thank you to everybody because I mean from strangers to people that live in my town, I mean we have people all over the country sharing her stuff, trying to find her," Speratos said.

6. Whatsnext

Whatsnext Well-Known Member

7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SEARCH CONTINUES FOR MISSING RICHMOND MOTHER

It’s been two weeks since 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock, a mother of four, was last seen.

Savannah’s mother, Ellen, tells us it’s been the hardest two weeks of her life.

But she hasn’t given up hope, and doesn’t plan to.

Richmond Police say Savannah’s case is still their top priority.

Assistant chief Rodney Richardson says as parents, his team can empathize with Savannah’s mother.

“We know or have an idea of what Savannah’s mother could be going through so yeah that drives us,” says Officer Richardson. “But it also drives us because Savannah is a member of this community so it’s very important to us to see this through.”

Both police and Savannah’s mother say they’re hopeful and hope is needed right now.

https://www.wtvq.com/2019/01/18/search-continues-missing-richmond-mother/

spike, Tammy, ima.grandma and 2 others like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Police Search Home Tied To Man Last Seen With Missing Richmond Woman

Law enforcement officials were executing a search warrant Tuesday at a home tied to one of the men last seen with a missing Madison County woman.

LEX 18 was on the scene as Richmond police are searching the residence, owned by the parents of a man seen in surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar with 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock.

Spurlock has been missing for nearly three weeks. She was last seen leaving The Other Bar in Lexington on Jan. 4 in the company of two men.

She was seen on surveillance video in the company of two men, one of whom is the subject of the search warrant. Police previously have said they questioned of those men and another man in the case, but they have not released any names and no charges have been publicly filed in the case.

All three men were released after their initial questioning.

Police seized a car off the property in Garrard County.

https://lex18.com/news/covering-ken...-at-home-of-man-last-seen-with-missing-woman/

spike, Tammy, ima.grandma and 4 others like this.
  9. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

Mom of 4, including newborn twins, vanishes after leaving bar

The last grainy images of Savannah Spurlock show the Kentucky 22-year-old leaving a Lexington bar with two men.

More than two weeks later, Spurlock, of Richmond, remains missing and police on the local and state level continue to search for her as her family pleads for anyone with information to come forward.

“If you know anything, we beg you,” Lisa Thoma, Spurlock’s aunt, said in a tearful video posted last week on the Facebook page Missing Savannah. “Come forward and call the Richmond, Kentucky, Police Department. If you heard something, if you saw something, I don’t care how small it was, what if that one thing is the piece of the puzzle that they’re missing?

“What if you hold the key to bringing her home? This person who is someone’s daughter, someone’s mother, someone’s sister, someone’s niece, someone’s best friend? We urge you to share your story.”

https://www.boston25news.com/news/t...0nS9jtSja-9aLru6yIbysNO8SsU9jKuAnVJpcOb9fr3jI

10. Whatsnext

RICHMOND, Ky. (WKYT) - The mother of a Richmond woman who hasn't been seen since Jan. 4 continues to hope her daughter is still alive.

Ellen Spurlock has held onto hope for almost three weeks now since Savannah Spurlock was last seen leaving a Lexington bar.

"It gets harder and harder with each day that passes," Ellen said. "I just want to know so bad where Savannah is and that she is OK."

Richmond police say they've spoken with the men who were last seen with Spurlock as she left the Lexington bar that night. Officials have not said what information they gained from the men or where Spurlock might be.

New developments surfaced in the search for Spurlock, as police executed a search warrant at a home in Garrard County in connection to the case on Tuesday. Ellen was aware of the developments that occurred.

"They are not able to share with me details because it is so active, and I understand that," Ellen said. "I know they are working very, very hard."

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/M...ets-harder-and-harder-each-day-504766981.html

11. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles

Scammers have been trying to prey upon the family of Savannah Spurlock, the 22-year-old mother-of-four who has not been seen since leaving a Lexington, Kentucky, bar nearly three weeks ago.

WKYT spoke to Ellen Spurlock, Savannah’s mother, who said she’s frustrated by the fact that people see opportunity in her heartbreak.

“It’s very cruel. Very,” Spurlock’s mother told the station. “I mean, if these people that are doing this would think about what they would be doing in my situation, they may stop.”

Ellen says she has been contacted through social media by fraudsters claiming to have her daughter and demanding ransom in the form of money, gift cards or Bitcoin for her safe return.

The messages indicate that if the ransom is not paid within 12 hours, her captors will sever some of Savannah’s fingers or even disappear with her forever.
    https://people.com/crime/savannah-spurlock-missing-family-targeted-scammers/

12. Whatsnext

Sadly this happens very often to victims' families, the family of missing Desirea Ferris had the same problem. Heartless scumbags!!:mad:

13. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I've been hearing about this going on for years. I'm sure it's been ramped up as new grifters come along hearing that it works. People claiming to be clairvoyant are also common.

Tammy, ima.grandma, spike and 2 others like this.
  14. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

15. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

It’s gotta be impossible that the guys she was with on camera are not involved. Surely.

Tammy, ima.grandma, Whatsnext and 2 others like this.
  16. Whatsnext

....and if they managed to put something (for example GBH) in her drink they could lead her away quite easily.

17. spike

spike Bronze Member

Like Trolls.
    :mad:

Tammy and Whatsnext like this.
  18. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Grandmother Begs for Return of Missing Kentucky Mom of 4

Cops continue to search the 22-year-old Kentucky mom of newborn twins who vanished three weeks ago, and her mother is begging for her safe return.

Surveillance video shows her with two men, with one image time-stamped 2:34 a.m., not long before she FaceTimed with her mom at 3 a.m.

“She was in a car with a gentleman driving and at least two other people in the back, because they were hollering at me. She proceeded to tell me she was fine. She was in Lexington with some friends who I did not recognize and she promised me she would home later that morning,”
    Ellen Spurlock told Inside Edition.

She never came home.

“Please, I am begging you, please, please, let her go," her mother begged.

Another surveillance image shows Savannah in seemingly good spirits. One of the men was caught on camera leaving the area in a Chevy pick-up truck.

Savannah's twins and her two other children are being cared for by relatives.

https://www.whas11.com/article/news...of-4/417-72e834f2-86e4-4b62-ae77-9583bba55110

spike, Dobrev, Tammy and 1 other person like this.
  19. kdg411

kdg411 Resource Mod

Missing Kentucky mom's ex-boyfriend, mother shed light on disappearance

The ex-boyfriend of Savannah Spurlock – the young mother of four who'd given birth to twins in December and vanished early Jan. 4 after she was spotted on surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar with two men -- told Fox News on Wednesday he believes the men know where she is.

[...]

The two men seen in the surveillance video with Spurlock have not been named or publicly identified as suspects, though Richmond police say the two men aren’t necessarily cleared. Investigators are actively talking to everyone connected to the case. No arrests have been made thus far.

“I do think the guys she was with that night know exactly where she is,” Spurlock’s ex, Shaquille Smith, 27, wrote in a message to Fox News. “I do think she is out there somewhere worried and thinking about her kids, family and friends.”

20. Dobrev

Dobrev Former Member

PICTURED: The newborn twins who spent just days with their mother, 22, before she went missing three weeks ago after leaving a bar with two men - as family release last-known photograph of her sporting a VERY different look

9047134-6637485-image-a-11_1548604968980.jpg

Savannah Spurlock's family are releasing the most recent images of her as the hunt for the missing mother-of-four continues.

The latest photo shows the 22-year-old with brown hair - much darker than the photos circulating which show her with blonde locks - and a rounder face, presumably due to having recently given birth.

'Because Savannah has so many different ''looks'' we ask if anyone has photos taken the six weeks prior to missing to please message to us,' a post on the page Missing Savannah said. 'As we receive them, we will share. This photo was newly found in her grandmother's digital camera.'

The family also released images of the month-old twin boys who have now been without their mother for three weeks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6637485/Photos-reveal-missing-Savannah-Spurlocks-newborn-twins-new-look-search-continues.html?fbclid=IwAR0afKVITn3fJyLZSu43mv6vol3viUhuzYlvsrjxW8fqwM-Etp3sy1bz52k

Kimster, Tammy, kdg411 and 2 others like this.