1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KY SAVANNAH SPURLOCK: Missing near UK campus in Lexington, KY - 4 Jan 2019 - Age 22 *Found Deceased*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Sure was! Where is the boy's father? I'm just asking because I'm just kind of surprised that the dad hasn't taken him, but I'm glad he hasn't. Probably none of my business to ask so no one needs to answer.

One of those guys who took her is going to speak up. You watch.

Whatsnext, Blue G 3 and kdg411 like this.
  2. Walden

Walden Member

The father of the oldest is not in the picture, from what I understand. The father of the three youngest has been involved with and has custody of them right now. He has at least spoken up about trying to find her.

As two of her friends have now stated in the press, I do not believe she would have agreed to go all the way to Garrard County. Yes, she appears to have agreed to go somewhere with them, but I believe she was tricked. She likely thought they were either going to a nearby party or even out to Waffle House after the bar (this is a very common destination for young people after a night out drinking), and then I think she expected to be dropped back at her car.

Whatsnext, kdg411 and Kimster like this.
  3. Kimster

Oh! I forgot she had more than one child. I haven't read about this case since it first broke. I'm glad the children are being cared for, though nothing will replace their dear mother! I hope she is found soon. And I hope Justice is swift!

MrsS, spike, Whatsnext and 1 other person like this.
  4. Whatsnext

Whatsnext Well-Known Member

Kimster, MrsS, Dobrev and 3 others like this.
  5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Savannah Spurlock's mother holding onto hope 8 weeks after disappearance

Friday, March 1 marks eight weeks since a Madison County mother disappeared, and a vigil has been planned to keep her memory alive.

The vigil for Savannah Spurlock will take place Saturday evening at 7 p.m. at the Eastside Community Church located at 2010 Catalpa Loop in Richmond. Family, friends, and the community will gather together and light candles, and say prayers for Savannah.

Savannah's mother, Ellen Spurlock, says the vigil provides her reassurance that her daughter is not forgotten and that concerned people are thinking of her always.

Richmond Police say there is nothing new in the case at this time, but they continue their investigation every day.

Family is also encouraging anyone who is unable to attend the vigil to light a candle wherever they are, and post a picture of Savannah to social media with the hashtag #SavannahStrong.

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/S...pe-8-weeks-after-disappearance-506557811.html

MrsS, Kimster, Whatsnext and 2 others like this.
  6. Angela

Angela Member

Very sad
    I feel that one or three of those men had to have done something to this young woman
    And I feel one of them will open there mouths accidently as maybe guilt of not talking will get to them
    I also think she should never have gone off with the men if she had not known them as sometimes men will take advantage and she wouldn't have gotten away too
    I also feel for the family and children as it can be so hurtful to have someone you love go missing
    Even if she is not alive someone should speak up so family can put this woman to rest

MrsS, kdg411, Whatsnext and 1 other person like this.
  7. Kimster

I'm really hoping that one of them will say something.

kdg411 and Whatsnext like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Family of Savannah Spurlock posts website for anonymous tips

The family of a missing Kentucky mother has created a new website to get more tips about her disappearance.

Now a new website will allow people to leave tips without revealing their identities.

"Some people don't want their name brought into anything," explained Ellen Spurlock, Savannah's mother.

"She's being held somewhere or something is happening to her, and there's somebody who knows way more than they're telling," she added.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/family-of...cle_dbb59d72-441b-11e9-8436-bba54d9d27af.html

WEBSITE FOR TIPS - http://freesuggestionbox.com/pub/md...ZkhafkJGYigKUptx5skyWB9t9ZaZeToE7nkZOMC8pvQHU

9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

NEW SEARCH EFFORTS FOR SAVANNAH SPURLOCK

Organizers of the “Missing Savannah” Facebook page say they have organized new search efforts for the missing Richmond mother.

According to the page’s organizers, Lamar Advertising of Lexington has donated two billboards to help find her.

The billboards are now posted along Route 27 in Jessamine County, with information about her, and the contact number for the Richmond Police.

https://www.wtvq.com/2019/03/25/new-search-efforts-savannah-spurlock/

[​IMG]

10. Whatsnext

Richmond Police search Garrard Co. home in Savannah Spurlock investigation

WATCHRichmond Police search Garrard Co. home in Savannah Spurlock investigation

[​IMG][​IMG]
    WATCHRichmond Police search Garrard Co. home in Savannah Spurlock investigation
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    WATCH Richmond Police search Garrard Co. home in Savannah Spurlock
    Posted: Tue 9:26 PM, Apr 02, 2019 |
    Updated: Wed 6:48 PM, Apr 03, 2019
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    LANCASTER, Ky. (WKYT) Richmond Police confirm to WKYT officers searched a home in Garrard County on Tuesday.

[​IMG]
    Police would not give any details about what the search was for or what brought them to the home. Lancaster police told WKYT the home was located on Price Court.

Lancaster Police say they were told earlier in the day Richmond Police would be performing a search.

Police say the search is part of the efforts to find Savannah Spurlock. The missing Richmond mother was last seen after leaving 'The Other Bar' in downtown Lexington on January 4.

ETA sorry, but I somehow couldn't link it properly

spike, Paradise, kdg411 and 2 others like this.
  11. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

911 call sends crews to search cave in Savannah Spurlock case; nothing found

A 911 call sent Garrard County Police, Emergency Management, and Camp Dick Fire to a cave Saturday night, searching for clues in connection to the disappearance of Savannah Spurlock.

According to Garrard County Emergency Management, some hikers found the cave entrance, and thought they saw a suspicious looking plastic bag with what appeared to be a part of a shoe nearby.

The hikers called 911 and alerted authorities to what they saw, bringing several crews out to check the area.

Kentucky State Police and Richmond detectives assisted in the search, which involved lowering a crew member of the Camp Dick Rescue squad by a rope into a tight cavern.

Investigators report that they did find debris in the cave, but nothing that had to do with the disappearance of Savannah Spurlock.

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/G...tion-to-Savannah-Spurlock-case-508233031.html

[​IMG]

12. Whatsnext

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/100-days-since-Savannah-Spurlock-disappeared-508534471.html

100 days since Savannah Spurlock disappeared

By WKYT News Staff |

Posted: Sat 10:39 AM, Apr 13, 2019 |

Updated: Sat 10:59 AM, Apr 13, 2019

LANCASTER, Ky. (WKYT) - Saturday marks 100 days since Richmond mother Savannah Spurlock went missing.

In a post to the 'Missing Savannah' Facebook page, on Saturday, Spurlock's father, Cecil, read a letter to the public on his and his fiances experience over the last 100 days.

A compilation of statements made by police and the media has also been posted to the page to summarize everything that has happened since Spurlock went missing.

A Facebook vigil will be held Saturday evening on the Missing Savannah page at 7 p.m.

Spurlock was last seen leaving 'The Other Bar' in downtown Lexington on January 4. Multiple searches have been conducted by law enforcement, friends, and family, but nothing has been found.

A reward of $10,000 dollars is being offered for information that leads to her recovery.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    spike, Kimster, kdg411 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Summer_breeze

Summer_breeze Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind

14. Nagatha Christie

Nagatha Christie Well-Known Member

I am hoping that with the snow melting that Savannah will be found.Despite being not dressed for the winter elements, it is possible she left that house that night. A very slim chance indeed but as her father said, she had been making some very bad decisions in the months up to her disappearing. If she felt threatened then maybe she did leave and got lost. She could have been blackout drunk as well.

I am not victim shaming at all. I am trying so hard to figure out what happened and where she is. What on earth compelled her to avoid going home with a friend in order to stay drinking with strangers. Was she just avoiding going home as escapism from her current issues?

What did the men offer that compelled her to risk her life? What was her weakness, what was she seeking on that night? What made her so vulnerable to them ?

She had to be in great mental turmoil. Her parents alluded to the fact that she lost custody of the twins due to " an incident in the hospital". She could have had the perfect storm of prior issues, hormonal pregnancy/postnatal depression and going out drinking.

Praying for Savannah to come home soon.

spike, kdg411, Kimster and 1 other person like this.
  15. Kimster

Indeed, a very sad situation. I am hoping that she will return safely somehow so she can get a new start on her life and turn it around. :(

Whatsnext, spike and kdg411 like this.
  16. Angela

Angela Member

Very sad this woman has not been found yet
    But it does show you to not go off with men you don't know at all and she went off with two males
    I still feel one of them did something to her or she has run away and got her self lost and fell somewhere if she had drugs or booze in her system
    I still hope they find her as well so her family have some place they can greive

spike, Kimster, kdg411 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Whatsnext

https://www.wtvq.com/2019/05/09/window-clings-now-available-savannah-spurlock-case/

WINDOW “CLINGS” NOW AVAILABLE IN SAVANNAH SPURLOCK CASE

By

Morgan Henry

-

May 9, 2019

RICHMOND, Ky. (WTVQ)- There’s a new way to spread the word about Savannah Spurlock’s disappearance.

You can now pick up and display a window “cling.” The idea is for people to put them on their car windows.

The clings are available at the Madison and Garrard County public libraries and the Lexington Public Library.

Savanna-Spurlock-window-decal.jpg

spike, Kimster and kdg411 like this.
  18. Kimster

Good idea!

spike and Whatsnext like this.
  19. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

I'm thinking od.

spike and Kimster like this.
  20. Summer_breeze

Summer_breeze Blowing through the Jasmine in my mind

Family of Savannah Spurlock Desperate for Answers as Search for Missing Mom Nears 5 Months

https://www.insideedition.com/famil...swers-search-missing-mom-nears-5-months-53268
    CRIME
    2:36 PM PDT, May 29, 2019 - CAITLIN NOLAN

After nearly a month at home with her newborn twins, Kentucky 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock took her mother’s advice that a night off would be good for her and made plans to hit the town.

She got dressed up, borrowed her mother’s car and met two friends in Richmond before they traveled together to The Other Bar in Lexington.

One friend went home early, knowing he needed to get to bed soon if he wanted to be up in time for a commitment in the morning. Savannah’s other friend would go home before her, too, leaving the bar after the pair got into an argument.

Savannah left the bar around 2:30 a.m., but she didn’t make it home that night. Nearly five months later, the mother-of-four still hasn’t returned to her devastated loved ones.

kdg411 and Whatsnext like this.