1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Senior Victorian cop charged with rape

Discussion in 'Australia: Crimes & Trials' started by Lily, May 10, 2018.

1. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

A SENIOR officer in the Victorian police force has been charged with rape.

On Thursday afternoon, Victoria Police released a statement confirming the arrest.

“A police member has been charged with sexual offences following an investigation by Professional Standards Command,” said police.

“The Senior Constable from Eastern Region has been charged on summons with rape and sexual assault offences.”

The Eastern Region covers the eastern portion of the state as well as north eastern Melbourne.

The man is expected to appear at court at a later date.

He is currently suspended with pay, police said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/3a24d84c0c9bd8b816217bb73a9441c9

.. name protected, leave with pay.. VICPOL , looking out for their own.

2. spike

spike Bronze Member

:mad:

3. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

When they are suspended with pay and later on it is proven the allegations are true, I think they should be required to pay back the pay! It's taxpayers' money!

spike and Lily like this.
  4. Lily

Lily Bronze Member

I absolutely agree with this... and I think in the case of all Govt funded jobs they ought to have pay back their wages as well, from the date of the crime -- if the crime is against the public they are meant to be serving and protecting.

This includes teachers who have sex with their students, firemen committing felonies, etc. Why should we all pay those wages, when they're harming us?

spike and Kimster like this.
  5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

You think like I do!

spike likes this.