1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KY SHELLY SCHOFFNER: Missing from Berea, KY - 21 March 2011 - Age 42

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by Akoya, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
    spike likes this.
  2. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12345/25/

NamUs MP # 12345
    Shelly Schoffner
    [​IMG]
    Madison County, Kentucky
    42 year old white female

Case Report - NamUs MP # 12345

Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Shelly
    Middle name Kay
    Last name Schoffner
    Nickname/Alias
    Date last seen March 21, 2011 00:00
    Date entered 09/20/2011
    Age last seen 42 to 42 years old
    Age now 48 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity Other
    Sex Female
    Height (inches) 64.0
    Weight (pounds) 113.0 to 115.0

Circumstances
    City Berea
    State Kentucky
    Zip code
    County Madison
    Circumstances
    Possible unknown destination in Ohio.

Physical
    Hair color Brown
    Head hair
    Below Shoulder
    Left eye color Brown
    Right eye color Brown

Tattoos
    Left shoulder: cartoon character Eeyore
    left shoulder: other Tribal
    right shoulder: animal Teddy Bear
    right side: indian symbol Dream Catcher

Clothing and accessories are unknown

Transportation Methods
    Vehicle make Nissan
    Vehicle model Unknown
    Year
    Style Pickup
    Vehicle color Blue

Dental
    Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available

DNA

Fingerprint Information

Investigating Agency
    Title Detective
    First name Joie
    Last name Peters
    Phone 859-623-2404
    Website
    Case number 07-11-0312
    Date reported March 25, 2011
    Jurisdiction State
    Agency Kentucky State Police Post 7
    Address 1 699 Eastern Bypass
    Address 2
    City Richmond
    State Kentucky
    Zip code 40475

spike likes this.
  3. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

[​IMG]

spike likes this.
  4. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.nampn.org/cases/schoffner_shelly.html

North American Missing Persons Network
    Shelly Kay Schoffner

[​IMG]
    Above Images: Schoffner

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

• Missing Since: March 21, 2011 from Berea, Kentucky
    • Classification: Missing
    • Date Of Birth: N/A
    • Height: 5'4"
    • Weight: 113 to 115 lbs.
    • Hair Color: Brown
    • Eye Color: Brown
    • Race: White
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair below shoulder.
      Tattoo of Eeyore and a Tribal tattoo on left shoulder,
      Teddy Bear and Indian symbol Dream Catcher on right shoulder
    • Case Number: 07-11-0312

Details of Disappearance
    Shelly may be accompanied by a male named Vern or Ralphie. Possible unknown destination in Ohio. Nissan Pickup Blue in color

Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Kentucky State Police Post 7
    Detective Joie Peters
    859-623-2404

Source Information
    NamUs
    richmondregister.com
    WFIN

spike likes this.
  5. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.missingin.org/reg6382/shelly_kay_schoffner.htm

National Missing Person Directory
    Shelly Kay Schoffner

Shelly Kay Schoffner Went Missing In Berea Kentucky in March 2011

[​IMG]

Missing
    Last seen alive: March 21, 2011

Circumstances: Subject may be accompanied by a male named Vern or Ralphie. Possible unknown destination in Ohio.

First Name: Shelly Kay
    Middle Name: Kay
    Last Name: Schoffner
    Details
    Age When Last Known Alive: 42
    Race: White
    Ethnicity: Other
    Sex: Female
    Height: 64.0
    Weight: 113.0 to
    State: Kentucky
    County: Madison
    Appearance
    Hair: Brown
    Head Hair: Below Shoulder
    Eye: Brown
    Tattoos: Left shoulder: cartoon character Eeyore
    left shoulder: other Tribal
    right shoulder: animal Teddy Bear
    right side: indian symbol Dream Catcher
    Clothing and Accessories
    Transportation

Vehicle Make: Nissan
    Vehicle Model: Unknown
    Style: Pickup
    Vehicle Color: Blue

spike likes this.
  6. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

https://projectjason.org/forums/topic/2767-missing-woman-shelly-kay-schoffner-ohky-03312011/

http://richmondregister.com/localnews/x1281106005/Police-searching-for-missing-Ohio-woman

Police searching for missing Ohio woman

Recently resided in Berea

By Ronica Shannon

Register News Writer The Richmond Register Fri Apr 08, 2011, 03:00 PM EDT

BEREA — Kentucky State Police are calling on the help of Madison County residents to find a missing Ohio woman who recently resided in Berea.

Shelly Kay Schoffner, 42, of Delphos, Ohio, was last seen by her boyfriend, Jeff Green, on March 31.

The couple previously had resided with Green’s son, who lives in the Big Hill Road area of Berea, according to police.

“The missing woman was last seen by her boyfriend, whom she was following in another vehicle as they entered into Kentucky from Ohio, on southbound I-75,” said KSP Master Trooper Chris Lanham.

Read remainder of story at link above.

To report information about Schoffner’s whereabouts, call the Kentucky State Police, Trooper Toney Allen at 1-800-222-5555.

spike likes this.
  7. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

https://projectjason.org/forums/topic/2767-missing-woman-shelly-kay-schoffner-ohky-03312011/

Kentucky State Police are still searching for a woman who has been missing since March. Kentucky State Police are investigating the disappearance of an Ohio woman that occurred on Monday, Mar. 21, 2011. The missing woman was last seen by her boyfriend, whom she was following in another vehicle as they entered into Kentucky from Ohio, on southbound I-75. The boyfriend, Jeff Green stated he later received a text message from her that stated she did not love him anymore and was leaving him. The missing woman is identified as Shelly Kay Schoffner age 42 of Delphos, Ohio.

Read more at http://bereaonline.com/?p=2976

spike likes this.
  8. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

Kentucky State Police investigate Missing Person

Wednesday, 21 September 2011 15:42

(Richmond, KY)-Kentucky State Police are investigating the disappearance of an Ohio woman that occurred on Monday, March 21, 2011. The missing woman was last seen on southbound I-75 after crossing into Kentucky from Ohio.

The missing woman is identified as Shelly Kay Schoffner age 42 of Delphos, Ohio. She had recently been residing in the Big Hill area of Berea.

Read more: http://www.clayconews.com/madison-county/687-kentucky-state-police-investigate-missing-person.html

Please contact the Kentucky State Police at 1-800-222-5555 if you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Shelly Kay Schoffner. The investigating officer is Detective Joie Peters.

spike likes this.
  9. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://limaohio.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...0110930&category=news&lopenr=309309991&Ref=AR

Man talks about missing Delphos woman

August 23. 2013 8:48AM

LIMA — The man investigators have said was last with a Delphos woman when she turned up missing is said he is wrongly being made out to be the bad guy.Jeff Green said he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Shelly Schoffner, who vanished March 19, reportedly during a trip to visit Green in Madison County, Ky.“I had nothing to do with that girl, in any form, in any way, of her coming up missing,” Green said.The last time Green saw the 42-year-old Schoffner was at his home leaving with another man, he said.“The night she was out there I asked her who was out there and she said Vern. I figured she left with Vern,” Green said. “She wasn't last seen with me. She was last seen with Vern. Vern was in the driveway.”Green said he looked outside and saw a little black car with a white stripe in which Schoffner left.“I don't know who was in the car with her. All I know is what she told me,” he said. Schoffner met the man Green knows only as Vern through Green's own daughter, he said. Green said he does not know Vern's last name but knows where he lives in Kentucky.Green said he sought out Vern to talk to him and eventually came across him at a gas station. Vern had little to say other than he had spent some time with Schoffner one night, Green said.Because she disappeared without a trace, Kentucky State Police investigators are worried Schoffner may have met with foul play. She stopped using her cellphone, hasn't contacted anyone, and has not withdrawn any money from her bank account.The last time anyone heard from Schoffner was March 19 when she sent a text message to her son saying she found a ride and was on her way back to Ohio from Madison County, Kentucky State Police reported. Schoffner's son, Devon Schoffner, dropped her off in Kentucky on March 14. Kentucky State Police officials said Green told them Schoffner left him for another man, either Vern or Ralphie, and he last saw her with a man driving south on Interstate 75 in a pickup truck just inside Kentucky from Ohio. Police further said Green told them he later received a text message from Schoffner saying she didn't love him anymore and was leaving him.Green disputed that.“I never received a text message from Shelly that she didn't love me. They can pull the records and they can show that. The text message I got from her was, ‘I won't be back at junior's. I do love you and don't known when I'll be back down,'” Green said. He said the statement by the Kentucky State Police is completely false.“They made it up. I never said it and I told them I would take a lie detector test,” Green said.Green also said he told investigators the key to finding Schoffner is in her cellphone.“I told them this case lies in the phone. She had to call or text someone to tell them to come and get her,” he said.Green said he hasn't seen Schoffner since the night she left his place.Kentucky State Police Investigator Joie Peters said Green is not talking any more.Green said that is not true.“I never stopped working with police,” he said. “I have worked with the police the last three months.”He said he even offered to allow investigators to search his home.“When they came to my house, you know what I did? I opened the front door up,” he said. “I said you guys search from top to bottom, do what you need to do. I'm tired of you guys harassing me.”Green said it was not uncommon for Schoffner to come and go. Green also suggested Schoffner may have come across a guy with a lot of money, left with him, and could resurface.“I think they are just living it up until the money is gone,” he said.He also didn't dispute the notion Schoffner may have met with foul play.Green threw out another man's name with whom he said Schoffner was involved. He said Schoffner told him she feared him and if anything happened to her it was that man.Green, who has a child with Schoffner and has known her for at least 29 years, said Schoffner was only a friend with whom he really only was interested in sex, not a relationship.“Me and Shelly is not a hot item,” Green said. “Friends with benefits is what it is.”

10. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.hometownstations.com/story/14424968/delphos-woman-missing

Delphos woman missing
    Posted: Apr 11, 2011 5:36 PM EDTUpdated: Apr 18, 2011 5:31 PM EDT
    [​IMG]

Police in two states are looking for clues into the disappearance of a Delphos woman.
    Delphos police were first alerted on March 21st, that 42 year old Shelly Schoffner hadn't returned home to Delphos.
    She had been last seen by her boyfriend, Jeff Green, whom she had been following in another vehicle as they entered into Kentucky from Ohio, on southbound I-75.
    Green told Kentucky State Police that he later received a text message from her that she did not love him anymore and was leaving him. Green indicated that Schoffner may have been in the company of a man named Ralphie or another man named Vern. Delphos Police Detective David Clark is hopeful she will be found alive, but has some major concerns. Schoffner is Caucasian, five foot four inches tall and weighs 113 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. If you know her whereabouts you should contact either the Delphos Police Department at 419-692-4015 or the Kentucky State Police at 859-623-2404.

11. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

http://www.richmondregister.com/new...cle_354a79e7-c5c3-5d0b-84f7-4e46f941c4ee.html

BREAKING NEWS — Police search for missing woman
    • By Ronica Shannon
      Register News Writer
    • Apr 7, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Shelly Kay Schoffner, 42, was last seen on March 21.

KSP

Kentucky State Police are calling on the help of Madison County residents to find a missing Ohio woman who recently resided in Berea.

Shelly Kay Schoffner, 42, of Delphos, Ohio, was last seen by her boyfriend, Jeff Green, on March 31.

The couple previously had resided with Green’s son, who lives in the Big Hill Road area of Berea, according to police.

“The missing woman was last seen by her boyfriend, whom she was following in another vehicle as they entered into Kentucky from Ohio, on southbound I-75,” said KSP Master Trooper Chris Lanham. “The boyfriend stated he later received a text message from her that stated she did not love him anymore and was leaving him.”

Schoffner is white, 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 113 pounds, according to police. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen on southbound I-75 in a blue Nissan 4X4 pickup truck with an unknown registration.

“Green stated that she may be in the company of a man named Ralphie, or another man named Vern,” Lanham said.

To report information about Schoffner’s whereabouts, call the Kentucky State Police at 1-800-222-5555. Trooper Toney Allen in investigating the case.

12. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

13. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member