1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

MO ST. LOUIS DOE: BF, 8-11, found decapitated in abandoned building in St. Louis, MO - Feb 1983

Discussion in 'Unidentified 1980 to 1989' started by WindStorm, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

That's a crazy wide area! Like she led a nomad life with adults on the run, maybe?

spike likes this.
  2. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

Or military?

spike, WindStorm and Kimster like this.
  3. Kimster

That thought crossed my mind. The military would have health benefit records, wouldn't they? Well, maybe not good ones that far back. :(

spike and Advocate like this.
  4. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

Back in September, I sent an email to her ME suggesting they reach out to journalists in the new isotope areas. I also suggested they look into DNA phenotyping to possibly build her a face from her DNA. They never replied.

Aurora releases DNA-generated composite of suspect in 1984 slaughter of Bennett family -

Building a Face, and a Case, on DNA -

spike and Kimster like this.
  5. The coroner noted she possibly suffered from Spina Bifida Occulta, but it likely wasn't visible when she was alive. Since she didn't have many defining features, that might be what we need to look at.

{http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/54ufmo.html}

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  6. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

This Story has REALLY bothered Me since I read about it YEARS ago. ALL CHILD MURDERS ARE DISTURBING! But this one... leaves Me feeling "Haunted" I KNOW that sounds weird, But the Facts. An 8-11 Yr Old. Tied up, Raped, Beheaded, And HEAD NEVER FOUND! The saddest fact. No one was looking for Her?! It is sad ENOUGH when an Adult ends up this way. Maybe living as a recluse. Addict. Prostitute etc. BUT A CHILD?! EVEN IF SHE WAS IN FOSTER CARE. Like the "Boy in the Box" case from 1957. No one remember a Child NOT being around anymore. And when News was being released on the Boy, You would THINK SOMEONE would say, that looks like ..... they abruptly moved out about a week ago type Scenario, and a MILLION MORE!

ima.grandma likes this.
  7. Kimster

Agreed !!!
    And :welcome: to our group!

8. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

THANK YOU!!!

Kimster likes this.
  9. ima.grandma

ima.grandma Believer of Miracles