1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

KY STEVEN LANE: Missing from Bryantsville, KY - 17 Oct 2015 - Age 51 *Located*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by fran, Oct 26, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    Kimster likes this.
  2. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

has he ever taken off before ?

3. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

MadgeS likes this.
  4. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

Thanks Fran! Im not finding much about him.

5. Seacher

Seacher New Member

I have not been able to find anything difinitive on the status of this case. i did see one single comment that said he was found safe in Georgia. i hve not been able to verify that with any online source as of this posting. Any help out there by chance?

MadgeS likes this.
  6. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I looked around and can't see any comments about him being found at all. You might want to try the Garrard County Sheriff's Office or even contact the person who wrote the news article and see if they know anything. That's all I can think of to do at this point. I do wish MSM sources would follow up on their stories and keep us updated but that isn't always the case.

:welcome: Glad to meet you!

MadgeS likes this.
  7. Kimster

He's still showing as missing on a Kentucky Lost and Missing Facebook page. I don't know how much they keep up with their postings but he is listed there.

8. Seacher

Seacher New Member

If he has not been located, his disappearance matches three others where the victim had accidentally run into water. The problem is that agenciences don't look for people that way. Time and time again they are found by accident. Anyway, I hope to get in touch with the S.O. Tomorrow and if needed get sonar and underwater camera up there soon. Thanks for your help and I will update when I find more info.

MadgeS, fran and Kimster like this.
  9. Kimster

Oh wow! You know, if his vehicle is still missing that makes total sense too. Please keep us in the loop! I'd love to know what you find out.

MadgeS and fran like this.
  10. MadgeS

MadgeS Bronze Member

I'm not finding any recent articles. :(

Kimster likes this.
  11. Kimster

Thanks for checking! I was worried I might have overlooked something.

12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Kimster, spike and fran like this.