1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

SYDNEY LOOFE: Nebraska vs. Aubrey Trail & Bailey Boswell for murder *TRAIL GUILTY*

Discussion in 'Courtroom' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Nov 21, 2017.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Lincoln woman goes missing before date

upload_2017-11-20_22-23-16.jpeg

Lincoln police are asking for help in locating a woman who went missing Wednesday.

Family told KETV NewsWatch 7 Sydney Loofe, 24, was going on a date that night and she didn't show up to work the following day.

Family said Loofe has never run away or gone missing.

Friends said Loofe posted on SnapChat Wednesday that she had a second date with a woman she met online later that evening.

"She texted me and told me about the date she had went on how, great it went and she was excited to go on another date with her again Wednesday night," said Terra Gehring, Loofe's Menards coworker and friend.

Loofe's mother said her other daughter got messages from friends that she didn’t show up at work and that she wasn't responding to messages.

Friends went to Loofe's home and no one answered the door and her car was still in the front.

Police also checked Loofe's home Thursday and said no one was home.

Loofe's parents went to her place on Friday and said they didn’t see anything suspicious.

Lincoln police confirmed investigators have spoken to the woman Loofe was planning to meet but no other details.

http://www.ketv.com/article/lincoln-woman-goes-missing-after-heading-to-date/13810800

[​IMG]

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...-missimg-since-nov-15-2017.2813/#comment-2875[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2017
    Uno2Much likes this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Police investigate near home in connection with Lincoln woman’s disappearance

Lincoln police and Saline County Sheriff’s deputies were investigating near a home in Wilber Sunday night in connection with the disappearance of Sydney Loofe, 24, of Lincoln.

Loofe was reported missing the next day. Police say her phone was last pinged in Wilber before it was powered off.

Wilber residents tell 10/11 Now that police had been investigating throughout the City much of the day, but the police presence was heaviest around a home near the 600 block of W. 7th Street, near the high school in Wilber Sunday night.

Police would not give any detail on their investigation, other than to say it was in connection with the missing person.

http://us92.com/local-news/police-i...connection-with-lincoln-womans-disappearance/

Uno2Much likes this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Missing Lincoln woman’s family actively searching, asking for public’s help

The family of a young missing Lincoln woman are putting boots to the ground as they actively search for her. 24-year-old Sydney Loofe has been missing for five days. Sydney’s mother Susie Loofe tells 6 News that with no new information at this time it is difficult for her to put into words how she's feeling.

The family has placed a rotating ad on the billboard near I-80 and 72nd. The search for Sydney has quickly become a region-wide mission.

Sunday night the investigation continued where her phone's last GPS ping came from near a home in Wilbur. The family still doesn’t know much more than that. "Scared. I think we're all really scared and just trying to hold each other together," said Schultze.

In addition to the billboard they family is asking for people to share their social media posts. They're also accepting volunteers to help spread the word with posters. You can reach them by emailing findingsydneyloofe@gmail.com.

If you have any information that could help investigators or if you think you have spotted Sydney you can call Lincoln Police at 402-441-6000 OR Antelope County Sheriff’s Office at 402-887-4148 or if it’s an emergency call 911.

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Mi...rching-asking-for-publics-help-458971173.html

Kimster likes this.
  5. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

6. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

7. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

8. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

On Tuesday, Lincoln police named two people of interest: Aubrey C. Trail, 51, and Bailey M. Boswell.

At a media briefing Tuesday morning, Police Chief Jeff Bliemeister declined to comment on how Trail and Boswell are possibly connected to Loofe’s disappearance, but said they are looking for the pair.

“Our investigation has revealed associates of Bailey Boswell and Aubrey Trail that reside in Kansas along with several other states outside of Nebraska,” Bliemeister told The Eagle.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article186861343.html#storylink=cpy

Uno2Much, spike and Kimster like this.
  9. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

LPD names two people of interest in case of missing 24-year-old Lincoln woman

LPD said Tuesday morning they are asking for the public’s assistance searching for Aubrey C. Trail, 51, and Bailey M. Boswell, 23.

Boswell is 5-feet 8-inches tall, with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Trail is 6-feet tall, 284 pound male, with brown hair and blue eyes.

[​IMG]

http://www.1011now.com/content/news...rching-asking-for-publics-help-459042073.html

Uno2Much, spike and Kimster like this.
  10. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

11. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

spike likes this.
  12. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

Yes, and also outdated. She has a photo with a black man posted from Sept. 2015 with a caption “Myself and my very handsome fiancé.” Wonder if she ever married him.

13. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

14. Kimster

I'm going to guess that Boswell might have been the Tinder date, but what does the older guy have to do with it?

spike and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.
  15. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

Video message from Aubrey Trail and Baily Boswell about Sydney Loofe

spike likes this.
  16. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

I wonder if he’s her pimp?

In the video he claims to have a $100k a year online antique business with Bailey.

spike and Kimster like this.
  17. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

spike and Kimster like this.
  18. Kimster

Oh wow. What a strange pair! I'm sad that Sydney met them. :(

spike and Freebird like this.
  19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

FBI, other agencies to brief media on Sydney Loofe case on Thursday

The FBI issued a news release tonight saying it will be holding a press conference at 8:45 a.m. on Thursday at the Lincoln Police Department. It stated other law enforcement would be part of the briefing as well.

The FBI confirmed to 3 News Now that this is in connection to the missing woman, Sydney Loofe.

Tonight, law enforcement focused their search in Gage and Saline Counties where they spent several hours this evening searching a pond just northwest of Wilbur High School. Police have not said what led them to search the pond or what exactly they're searching for.

The pair, under the profile AubreyBailey Trawell, posted a video Wednesday to Facebook. The video was deleted a few hours after it was posted, but it can still be seen here.

Boswell said that on Nov. 15, she picked Loofe up for their second date, and that the two drive around smoking weed. Boswell said she then took Loofe to her house, where they smoked "wax" and "shatter," before dropping her off at a friend's house.

http://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-...-brief-media-on-sydney-loofe-case-on-thursday

20. Freebird

Freebird Bronze Member

Police locate persons of interest in case of missing Lincoln woman Sydney Loofe, but 'need the public's help'

Officials also said they had located two "persons of interest," 51-year-old Aubrey Trail and 23-year-old Bailey Boswell, both of Wilber, Nebraska. Lincoln Police Chief Jeff Bliemeister said officers now are talking with the two and that "we'll be sending personnel down there to speak with them." He didn't say where Trail and Boswell are, but Thysse earlier said they were "somewhere in the Midwest."

In a video posted to Facebook overnight, Trail said, "We’ve pretty much decided to turn ourselves in and see where this goes." Trail also said he didn't kill Loofe.

"I’m a crook, I’m a thief, have been all my life," he said. "But I’m not what you’re trying to make me out to be."

Wednesday, Trail and Boswell posted a video to the "Finding Sydney Loofe" Facebook page offering to tell "our side."

In the Thursday video, Trail said, "We don't want to go to jail ... but god damned if I'm gonna stand here and be accused of doing something to someone."

He also said, "I've never hurt a female in my life, so take that for whatever the hell it's worth."

A warrant has been issued for Trail in Saline County charging him with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person. The warrant had been filed and then withdrawn, but officials said Thursday that it had been refiled.

Boswell is being sought on a warrant out of Lincoln charging her with failure to appear in court related to possession of an ounce or less of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/pol...cle_320dcdc4-d5d8-11e7-ab75-5b8f520853ad.html