1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL TAYLOR WILLIAMS: Missing from Jacksonville, FL - 6 Nov 2019 - Age 5

Discussion in 'Missing 2015 to Present' started by Paradise, Nov 7, 2019.

1. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

So did Cayley.

2. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Nasty weather here today for Florida cool/raining :-(
    We are still getting a small group together to do our own walking/searching around the former residence...

something just doesn’t sit right with this mothers original story especially with the fact neighbors say they haven’t seen this little girl in quiet some time.

Sadly with a boyfriend being In The picture and now the mother not talking this brings feelings of deja vu from so many other cases of little ones taken before their time. :-(

keep those prayers coming everyone

3. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

:praying::praying:

Tammy, spike, AlwaysSearching and 3 others like this.
  4. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

I tried following a link from a noon headline on Action News Jax about someone who had a child in Taylor's daycare class on base but maybe it has not been posted online yet.... Seems easy enough to have checked attendance there, so investigators looking for anyone who has seen the girl in the last 6 months is very telling.

also, the previous apartment was left with garbage & rotten food..... I have read comments about a boyfriend of mom, but have not seen an actual news report about such. has anyone else?

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/...or-clues-in-taylor-s-disappearance/1006117070

Tammy, spike, AlwaysSearching and 3 others like this.
  5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

The mom is a professional and this happened? I have to say that I'm surprised! I assumed she led a more isolated life. NO ONE questioned where Taylor was in possibly the last 6 months?

spike, Tammy, AlwaysSearching and 3 others like this.
  6. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

rundown of today's knowledge - nothing really new

• Search for Taylor Rose Williams, five, in Jacksonville, Florida continued on Friday
    • Taylor was reported missing by mother Brianna Williams Wednesday morning
    • Williams had just moved from another Jacksonville neighborhood on Sunday
    • But no one saw the little girl during the move or at the mother's new home
    • Now police say that Williams is refusing to cooperate with investigators
    • Sheriff says its unclear whether the girl has been seen in the last six months
    • Reports indicate that cadaver dogs indicated on the trunk of mother's car
    • Desperate search continues and Amber Alert is in effect with no charges yet

Although authorities haven't confirmed the accuracy of the statement, they towed Brianna Williams' car from her home in the Brentwood neighborhood on Wednesday.
    'There's not one scenario of theory that we're not exploring, and every possibility is being looked at,' the sheriff said at a press conference on Thursday.

At least one community member has come forward to say that she saw Taylor on June 5 at an on-base daycare her own child also attended on Naval Air Station Jacksonville. 'The kids were in the same class all year long, so I had seen her basically every day until the last day' of day care, the mother told Action News Jacksonville.
    However, it's unclear whether Taylor was ever enrolled in school for the fall, and investigators are trying to piece together her mother's movements in recent months.

Nothing's off the table. We won't take the steps to say she's a suspect. We know her daughter is missing and she was the last person to see her. We know she didn't walk away.' The sheriff's office also refused to comment on whether there had been any reported cases of child abuse or neglect filed against Brianna, or on the conditions inside Brianna's home.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7665679/Search-missing-girl-Taylor-Williams-Florida-enters-day.html

GarAndMo49, Tammy, spike and 5 others like this.
  7. Kimster

I have a feeling that the mom reported her missing now because she has a new place and figured they wouldn't find any forensic evidence. What a :rant:

8. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

It was just this past Sunday that she moved to the new place, I believe that’s why they pretty much Have focused more so on the old place....:-(

with little Lonzie they kept a command center in the area for a very long time...with this baby the area she was reported missing from seems to not be focused on much :-(

I feel like what ever happened to this little one was before the move....of course this is my opinion only...but the area she moved from is a nice area of Jacksonville....the area she moved to is 16 miles away and a rough area...a lot of crime...and more poverty stricken....with confirmed predators within one block of the new residence. It’s just all so suspicious to me...

also this baby is 5 years old...in Duval county she is required to be enrolled in kindergarten...which started the first part of August ...So where was she even enrolled in school? Because where she attended on base was day care...at 5 she would have been taken from day care and went to regular school :-(

side note: there were several people today out on their own searching the area surrounding the apartments she moved from last week...so I think everyone is thinking along the same lines :-(

9. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

10. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

11. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

FDLE changes Florida Amber Alert, Missing Child Alert criteria

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement on Friday announced that it's updated the criteria for the state's Amber Alert and Missing Child Alerts.

The updated criteria includes what's called an Enhanced Missing Child Alert, which the FDLE said can be used in cases in which it appears a child was not abducted, but law enforcement officials believe the child is in imminent danger. The new alert allows for a cellphone emergency alert in a targeted area.

The changes were announced about two days after an Amber Alert was issued for a missing Jacksonville 5-year-old Taylor Williams.
    The young girl's disappearance is a chilling reminder of past cases, including 5-year-old HaLeigh Cummings, who was reported missing from her Putnam County home in 2009. To date, no one knows exactly what happened to the girl.

Taylor is among eight children in Florida who have active Amber Alerts.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/fdle-changes-florida-amber-alert-missing-child-alert-criteria

12. Kimster

13. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

child neglectors- abusers- killers-etc come in all shapes & sizes. we probably more often see slacker-types, but up tight, driven, perfectionists are not exempt from harming kids..... & I do expect little Taylor has met with egregious harm.

Tammy, spike and GrandmaBear like this.
  14. GatorD

GatorD Well-Known Member

I don’t think it’s been posted in the news, a friend of mine son n law is LEO said the dogs picked up decomp in the car. I read somewhere else in comments it was the trunk. Obviously something was going on with the car for it to be towed.

I don’t feel like this child is alive. I feel like something happened, I just wish the Mom would be truthful so this child can be put to rest if that’s the case.

15. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

ad for babysitter reported to be posted by Donovan

[​IMG]
    from TWITTER
    Brittney Donovan
    @brittneyANjax

kdg411, Tammy and GrandmaBear like this.
  16. guess who

guess who Bronze Member

Is there a date of when it was posted? I'm not seeing one.

Tammy and GrandmaBear like this.
  17. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

This afternoon report says NCIS is now involved
    & "But now according to authorities, the entire family is cooperating ..." so maybe mom will be more forthcoming.
    also "an unidentified person called 911 saying the little girl was not in her bedroom" so who made that call?
    so many unanswered questions - the biggest where is the missing child & how long has she been unaccounted for anyway?

by: Erica Pettway
    Posted: Nov 9, 2019 / 04:33 PM CST/ Updated: Nov 9, 2019 / 04:33 PM CST

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WIAT & CNN) A Nationwide Amber Alert remains in effect for missing 5-year-old Taylor Rose Williams from Jacksonville, Florida.

And we are now learning more about this investigation as authorities are offering a $4,000 reward for information about the whereabouts of the missing 5-year-old.

Police say Taylor Rose Williams was last seen in her room on Tuesday night before she went missing. But an unidentified person called 911 saying the little girl was not in her bedroom the next morning and the back door was unlocked.

A Nationwide Amber Alert was issued for Williams on Wednesday morning.

On Thursday, investigators announced the child’s mother is no longer cooperating with the police and she has ties to Alabama.

But now according to authorities, the entire family is cooperating with the investigation. Authorities say Taylor’s mother, Briana Williams worked on the Navy Base in Jacksonville, Florida. Taylor was enrolled at the Navy Base daycare.

According to police, just a few days before Taylor went missing, she and her mother moved from an apartment complex about 15 minutes away from the home where she went missing.

Immediately when Taylor was reported missing, Thursday morning investigators performed an extensive search at both the apartment and home they currently live in. Searches were also done using K-9 units, mountain, and air patrol.

The Navy Crime Investigation Service is now involved in the search.

Authorities are asking anyone who may have seen Taylor with her mother any time in the last 6 months to call the police.

Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Taylor Rose Williams or knows anything about this investigation please call the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office at 904-630-0500 or 911.

Or contact FDLE Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 1-888-356-4774.

WATCH: NATIONWIDE AMBER ALERT BREAKING UPDATE: MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD TAYLOR ROSE WILLIAMS
    https://www.cbs42.com/top-stories/nationwide-amber-alert-update-4k-reward-offered-for-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-ncis-now-assisting/

18. Kimster

19. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

First Coast News
    @FCN2go

#BREAKING: Brianna Williams, the mother of missing 5-year-old Taylor Williams, is now a person of interest. The search for Taylor Williams has expanded to Alabama where JSO and JFRD sent crews.

good source for updates
    First Coast News reporting from Alabama:

https://twitter.com/KaileyTracy

20. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how far this location is from where everything happened with little Kamille “cupcake” McKinney?

kdg411, GrandmaBear and noZme like this.