1. BREAKING NEWS IN THE BEAR BROOK MURDERS CASE!
    Three of the Jane Does have been IDENTIFIED!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
  2. A GUILTY verdict has been reached in the McSTAY murder trial!
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No Parole for Cop Killers is an ODMP program that makes it easy for you to urge parole boards to deny parole to convicted cop killers.
    In less than one minute, generate and mail a letter to parole boards with scheduled hearings for convicted cop killers.
    You can also subscribe to parole alerts.

http://www.odmp.org/noparole

Dismiss Notice
  4. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  6. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Vic TERRY FLOYD: Missing from Vic - 28 June 1975 - Age 12 *$1 MILLION REWARD*

Discussion in 'Australia: Missing & Unidentified' started by MarlyWings, Apr 29, 2015.

1. MarlyWings

MarlyWings Retired Staff

THE man who played a vital role in ensuring all future murder rewards are for $1 million has secured one in the case of his missing brother.

Victoria Police has increased the reward to solve the 1975 disappearance of schoolboy Terry Floyd from $100,000 to $1 million.

Terry’s brother Daryl Floyd hopes the huge reward will flush out more evidence against the prime suspect, paedophile Raymond Jones, or others who may have been involved.

The Herald Sun revealed in 2010 that Victoria Police considered Jones, 61, was a strong suspect in the abduction and murder of Terry, 12.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...lboy-terry-floyd/story-fni0ffnk-1227276800520

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/index.php?media/terry-floyd-missing-from-australia.120/

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Mel70, Lily, MULDER and 4 others like this.
  2. MarlyWings

MarlyWings Retired Staff

Daryl Floyd believes brother Terry Floyd's body was hidden in mine shaft

March 10, 2012

YOU would want a brother like Daryl Floyd if you ever went missing.

He has devoted decades of his life to trying to find his older brother Terry's body.

Mr Floyd has also done his own detective work to try to establish who abducted and murdered the then 12-year-old Terry Floyd in 1975.

He believes Terry's body is at the bottom of an old gold mine and that convicted paedophile Raymond Jones put it there.

Information gathered during the past 18 months has convinced Mr Floyd that a friend of Jones knows Jones did it and helped Jones cover up the crime.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...en-in-mine-shaft/story-fni0ffnk-1226295360724

Mel70, GarAndMo49, Lily and 6 others like this.
  3. Imamazed

Imamazed Lead Administrator Staff Member

4. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Lily and MULDER like this.
  5. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

6. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

7. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

8. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Mel70, GarAndMo49, MissyMoo and 4 others like this.
  9. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

Great video :) The drive and determination - and the will to find his brother, and for his parents - stuff that makes a hero what they are.

Interesting that when they get to the Butchers Shop cow bones they know they are at the 1979 timeline.
    Oh and, - the silver chain on the ledge - just an amazing find.

I hope they find Terry.

GarAndMo49, MissyMoo, Lily and 3 others like this.
  10. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

MarlyWings, GarAndMo49 and Lily like this.
  11. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2...-jones-paedophile-darrell-terry-floyd-missing

Man spends eight years digging in mine shaft in the hopes of finding allegedly slain brother

It’s been more than four decades since Daryl Floyd’s brother went missing - but he says he’ll never give up on finding him.

The 52-year-old has spent the past eight years tirelessly searching an abandoned mine shaft in rural Victoria for what he believes is his brother’s final resting place - and has vowed to spend the rest of his life digging.

“Digging for Answers” airs this Sunday on 60 Minutes. For more on 60 Minutes, visit 9Now “This is basically where all our information leads us to,” Mr Floyd told 60 Minutes reporter Tom Steinfort.

“And I believe he is down here.”

Mel70 likes this.
  12. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

Raymond Jones.jpg

Mr Iddles says the prime suspect in the 43-year-long mystery is convicted pedophile Raymond Jones. (60 Minutes)

Mel70 likes this.
  13. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

OMG! That's terrible! The Mother couldn't have been very old. Dying without knowing what happened to her Son. It's disgusting when a "Reward" will flush the "Scum" out to give info in some cases. Then they shouldn't get it. Holding back information for X amount of time until you saw $$$$$$. "Scumbags". Ugh...

Paradise likes this.
  14. Mel70

Mel70 Bronze Member

I'd like to see how You are "Prison, General Population TOUGH"!

Paradise likes this.