1. Don't miss the next episode of TRUE COLD CASE FILES with our member, Jason Futch!
    You can also be a part of this broadcast by letting Jason know what cases you'd like him to research in future episodes!

Click Here

Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

The Hunt with John Walsh

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Cousin Dupree, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Cousin Dupree

Cousin Dupree Platinum Member

The new season starts tonight at 8pm EST.

spike and Kimster like this.
  2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I'm flipping between that and the Dodger game.

spike and Cousin Dupree like this.
  3. Cousin Dupree

Maybe you'll see the perp in the crowd. :good:

Kimster and spike like this.
  4. spike

spike Bronze Member

She does have those alien night vision eyes!:eek:

5. Takeitfromme

Takeitfromme Professional Journalist/News Reporter

I missed it but I'm sure you can find it on demand. Thats how I got to watch cold justice since they moved to oxygen channel. I work at 1 maybe I'll catch up on cold justice and after work the hunt

Kimster, Cousin Dupree and spike like this.
  6. Cousin Dupree

I saw Cold Justice for the first time a few weeks ago. I record them now. Great show.

Kimster, Takeitfromme and spike like this.
  7. Cousin Dupree

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/illinois-fugitive-caught-the-hunt/index.html

Fugitive nabbed after being profiled on HLN's 'The Hunt with John Walsh'
    By Steve Almasy, CNN

(CNN) Dino Curcio, a fugitive wanted for sexual assault of a minor, has been captured in a Chicago-area village days after being profiled on "The Hunt with John Walsh," the US Marshals Service said in a news release.

After the episode aired Sunday night, "The Hunt" tipline received more than a dozen reports. Two tips said Curcio was in Deer Park, about 40 miles west of downtown Chicago.
    The marshals' assistant chief for the district of Colorado said the tips were "pinpoint accurate."
    "We want to thank 'The Hunt' very much for his capture," Tim Hughes told HLN.
    Curcio was arrested without incident by marshals from a regional task force. He is being held at a jail in Lake County...

spike likes this.
  8. Kimster

I love that show! My fave crime show.

Cousin Dupree and spike like this.
  9. Kimster

:happydance:
    :cell:

spike and Cousin Dupree like this.
  10. Jack unsolved cold case

Jack unsolved cold case man needs a name an needs to be caught

John Walsh only takes story unsolced cold case only if their is a fudgivtive that has been caught an chaged and got away correct?

Cousin Dupree likes this.
  11. Cousin Dupree

Not sure.

spike likes this.
  12. Cousin Dupree

This is due to his new show on ID Discovery: https://www.monstersandcritics.com/...ip-from-viewer-of-in-pursuit-with-john-walsh/

Luis Frias arrest: Murder accused was traced after tip from viewer of In Pursuit with John Walsh
    8th February 2019 by Angelica N. Sumter

Fugitive Luis Frias, who was spotlighted on In Pursuit with John Walsh on Investigation Discovery, has been arrested following an anonymous tip from a viewer of the show.

Frias was wanted over the murder of his ex-wife, Janett Reyna, who was a former police officer with the Blackwell Police Department.

U.S. Marshals reported that on August 8, 2013, Frias waited for Reyna at her children’s grandmother’s house. She was supposed to pick them up, but he is said to have hindered that plan when he allegedly ambushed her just as she was entering the residence....