1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

FL TIFFANY HEAVEN DANIELS: Missing from Pensacola, FL - 12 Aug 2013 - Age 25

Discussion in 'Missing 2010 to 2014' started by daisy7, May 6, 2015.

1. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

2. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

3. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

This case is local to me. She was last seen at her job at PSC (Pensacola) and her car was found at the parking lot right before Ft. Pickens about a week later (Pensacola Beach). Cameras at the the toll both for Bob Sikes bridge (the one from P'Cola to P'Cola Beach) showed her car driving over that Friday afternoon/evening, but didn't capture the driver's pic.

Her parents think she was abducted into sex/human trafficking, which is entirely possible. Here's a link to a story about a local survivor http://www.inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=4718

IMO, her family has done everything they can. We are fortunate that we have one of the leaders of Klaas Kids living here and they organized searches and IMO provided great guidance to her family.

Where is Tiffany?

AlwaysSearching, NOCLUE, Lily and 7 others like this.
  4. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

We missed her vigil and I'm sorry we did. :(

Also, it appears someone tried to extort money from her family, which ticks me off to no end! I've heard about this in many missing persons' cases! :pullhair:

Here's where the family mentioned it. Please be sure to "like" their FB page while you're there and give them encouragement: https://www.facebook.com/findtiffany

AlwaysSearching, NOCLUE, Lily and 5 others like this.
  5. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

In 2013, hundreds of people joined the search for missing woman Tiffany Daniels, and thousands followed the case in the news.

Now, her family is reaching out to the millions of television viewers around the country with hopes that one of them will have the answers that can bring Tiffany home.

For the past week, a film crew from the TV documentary series "Disappeared" — a show that highlights missing persons cases from around the nation — has been in the Pensacola area filming Tiffany's story.

Her mother, Cindy Daniels, is hoping that national exposure will breathe fresh life into the case.

(snip)

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/local...disappeared-investigation-discovery/71786108/

6. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Big demand for blonde hair/blue eyed Anglo people in the sex trafficking industry.

Poor Tiffany :( thanks for sharing this with us @daisy7

It does seem like FL ports would be ideal spots for sex trafficking - in fact I have a girl I mentor who told me about 2 Atlanta strippers who thought they were getting into a limo to go to a party with some rich guys one night and instead the two women woke up in a shipping container on the water that was headed past Cuba! They were likely drugged and abducted while incapacitated and driven to a port somewhere in GA/FL and shipped out! The girl I mentor said that one of the females actually had an emergency phone she kept in her lady parts and was able to use it to call for help. Who knows if it's true, but I wouldn't doubt it!

It's not impossible that Tiffany could have been drugged and smuggled.

AlwaysSearching, NOCLUE, Lily and 3 others like this.
  7. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

I have pics. I took shortly after her car was found of the parking lot where it was found. Gotta figure out how to upload them from my dropbox.

AlwaysSearching, NOCLUE, Lily and 4 others like this.
  8. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

Please share @daisy7 as soon as you get it figured out! Great work!!!! ❤️

AlwaysSearching, NOCLUE, Lily and 3 others like this.
  9. Kimster

Just saw the new news via Twitter. I pray this new media attention brings Tiffany home! :praying:

10. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

Let me make sure I actually uploaded pics and then I'll explain them.

Attached Files:

AlwaysSearching, NOCLUE, Lily and 6 others like this.
  11. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

:woohoo: CW looks so different on my laptop :) And my laptop has no autocorrect, so I'm back on my phone. :)

Beginning at the top, going to the right and going down.

#1 this is the toll for the Bob Sikes bridge. This is where her car was spotted going over, though no pic of who was driving the car.

After the car came over Bob Sikes, it would have driven about a mile and made a right on Ft. Pickens Rd. Go down Ft. Pickens and Park West, the parking lot is about 4-5 miles on the left.

#2 is showing the pavilions from the parking lot looking east.

#3 is showing the bathrooms looking west from the parking lot.

#4 is her flier on the bathroom door and #5 is inside the girls bathroom.

#6 was taken looking towards Ft. Pickens park, the entrance is about a mile up the road, and there is nothing on the road before the park.

#7 is looking east from the bathrooms. #8 is looking across the street from the bathrooms.

#9 is showing the bus stop at the eastern edge of Park West.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
  12. Kimster

Wow! That area is worlds apart from where we were searching this weekend. This is why I love it when you guys are able to go out and take pictures.

I can't see how anybody could miss her out there. She can't be out there, can she?

AlwaysSearching, NOCLUE, Lily and 6 others like this.
  13. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

I don't think so. There were many searches done in Ft. Pickens park early on and it's not so big.[​IMG]

This shows the beach, lots and lots of hotels, condos and restaurants that she would have passed heading to Ft. Pickens. We never heard about any cams spotting her car.

It's a peninsula, so besides leaving via boat, she would have gone down Ft. Pickens road to Via de Luna (the beach ball). Make a right and you head towards Navarre. Left and you head back to P'Cola. That's assuming she is the person who drove her car there, which we don't know.

14. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

This shows Ft. Pickens Rd. Park West is at the end where it says public restroom/picnic area.[​IMG]

15. Kimster

Is there anyway that she could have ended up in the ocean?

16. spike

spike Bronze Member

Do you mean, in a car? Taken in a boat?

17. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

I guess anything is possible. But, unless there is a storm the Gulf is usually calm. This is a pic. of my sons beaching at Park West last spring so you can see the Gulf. This is our preferred spot to go on the Gulf.

Also, there is some question if her car was in the lot the whole time before it was found.

In a press release, police confirmed that the Toyota 4Runner belonged to Daniels. An intensive search around the area has begun.

According to Huntsinger, the car appeared undamaged, and investigators found that it contained her sister's bicycle, cell phone and other personal belongings.

"A neighbor that lives in a condominium across the street [from the parking lot] said that car was definitely not there two days ago," Huntsinger said.

(snip)

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3791494

Attached Files:

18. Kimster

Your boys are growing fast, girlfriend♡

NOCLUE, Lily, noZme and 3 others like this.
  19. daisy7

daisy7 Member Supreme

Police and search personnel have a new lead in the case of a local woman who disappeared from Pensacola Beach more than two years ago.

At a news conference Wednesday in front of the Pensacola Police Department, the family of Tiffany Daniels announced they needed help identifying a man who was spotted in or around Daniels' vehicle twice in the days after she went missing. The individual is described as a white male who is between 30 and 40 years of age and was wearing only shorts at the times of his sightings.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2015/12/16/new-lead-tiffany-daniels-disappearance/77430820/

20. Kimster

Looks like Klaas Kids was out trying to find her again this month. I wish the search would have been successful. Bless those searchers for looking!

https://www.facebook.com/findtiffany/