1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

DE TOWNSEND JANE DOE: WF, 33-63, found in Townsend, DE - 27 June 1977 - possible Henry Lee Lucas victim

Discussion in 'Unidentified 1900 to 1979' started by Akoya, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I've let my password lapse and need to sign up again. Were you able to sign in and see if the docs are there for members?

Akoya and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.
  2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Yeah. I signed in to check. Documents appear to be the same if you're signed in or not.

Rule outs, which can only be seen signed-in, are:

Ellen Bresch, KY, 1977
    Maria Reyes, NJ, 1976
    Ann Fulton, NJ, 1971
    Geneva Adams, MO, 1976
    Ida Anderson, MI, 1958
    Melanie Flynn, KY, 1977

Kimster and Akoya like this.
  3. Akoya

Akoya Bronze Member

I suggest you contact the New Castle County Medical Examiner.

Scorpio likes this.
  4. Brenda Cheslock

Brenda Cheslock New Member

That is my next step, I have already checked to see if the autopsy was available at the archives in Delaware. I thought I was going to get lucky, but nope. I don't have her name so that could be my issue. I have not had to call an me, so this will be really nerve racking to get the courage I need. I feel that I am wasting their time from import work. Which is silly right? Next step is to see is any new details can be found on reddit. I have finally got Lucas's timeline to confirm a few details but I would really like to get my hands on his confession, from my research I see that he wrote someone details of this case but then recanted.

5. Kimster

The worst that could happen is that the me says No. Or just doesn't answer. But if you ask about the documents that are now missing, you might get a response.

6. Brenda Cheslock

I will let you know in the am if I get anywhere. I don't expect too but who knows.

7. Brenda Cheslock

I have my answer and just like I thought the answer was no. I need to be the next of kin or have an authorization for release of descendants information. The medical examiner was very helpful and recommended me to speak with the cold case squad of Delaware. Whom I have been in contact with but for now was not given the okay by his supervisor to interview with me further. From the medical examiner the case has heated up but I think that's because of the dna profile to get a better accurate image of her, which we have a report of. I think we are lucky someone copied and pasted the forensic report here. So I am debating sharing it more now. I am still hoping the cold case squad will be able to work with me in the future and I do not want to jeopardize the case if that's possible now since it's been shared already.
    I also have found a motherload of details of Henry Lee Lucas and able to confirm a better timeline. I will share, but I wonder if I should do that else where. Thanks for everyones help.

8. Kimster

I hope you let us know if you do an article about the case! I'd love to be able to see everything that you've gathered. :thankyou:

9. Brenda Cheslock

Kimster, I am a podcaster (launching soon) and once I do I promise to share. I went down quite the rabbit hole with this case. Tomorrow I am interviewing an Area Director for the Doe Network about this case and the work they do. So it's pretty intense but I am in no way close to even knowing who she is.