1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

Truck Crashes into Christmas Market In Berlin, Germany

Discussion in 'Terrorist Attacks' started by fran, Dec 19, 2016.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

Truck crashes into Christmas Market in Berlin, causing casualties[​IMG]

A truck has plowed into the Christmas Market in the German capital of Berlin, killing at least one person and injuring multiple people, officials and witnesses say. Details are still limited.

read more ............ http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5547

Kimster, Paradise and walkie-talkie like this.
  2. fran

I guess I kind of jumped the gun here on labeling this as a terrorist attack. Germany isn't even sure yet what they have on their hands. I'll leave it for a while and see what shows up in the news.

fran

Paradise and walkie-talkie like this.
  3. walkie-talkie

walkie-talkie Can you hear me now?

Paradise and fran like this.
  4. walkie-talkie

Fox News ‏@FoxNews 35s36 seconds ago
    .@ShepNewsTeam: “Police on scene say they are treating this as a terrorist attack.” #Berlin

5. walkie-talkie

6. fran

I understand there was also a passenger who is reportedly killed.

fran

7. walkie-talkie

BREAKING NEWS: Berlin terror attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers killing nine, trapping others and leaving 50 injured at Christmas market - with killer driver now on the run
    • A lorry has ploughed through a busy Christmas market, killing several shoppers and injuring dozens more
    • At least 50 injured after the truck sped through a crowd of shoppers at the market on Breitscheidplatz Square
    • German police at the scene indicated the incident is likely to be a terror attack - and are hunting the driver
    • Terrified market-goers have tweeted horrifying images from the scene showing the devastating aftermath
    • Heavy goods vehicle - which has a Polish number plate - was racing through the market at 40mph

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...in-leaving-two-people-dead.html#ixzz4TJpsfohD

Kimster and Paradise like this.
  8. fran

9. walkie-talkie

10. walkie-talkie

Reuters Top News ‏@Reuters 12m12 minutes ago
    One suspect dead and another arrested after truck plows into crowd at Berlin Christmas market: police on local TV

CBS News ‏@CBSNews 1m1 minute ago
    "People were screaming...People were running, trying to get away as fast as possible," says witness in Berlin
    http://cbsn.ws/2hjJiJt

Max Fanni Canelles Verified account ‏@fannicanelles 3m3 minutes ago
    #Terrorism. 9 dead many injured in truck attack on #Berlin Christmas market. #ISIS takes credit for the attack, according to Iraqi sources

Paradise likes this.
  11. walkie-talkie

Paradise likes this.
  12. JJholiday

JJholiday Well-Known Member

shooting of Russian Ambassador (his wife had a heart attack 2 hours later), shooting in Zurich, incident at Turkey embassy, are all connected. ISIS makes coordinated attacks. Will happen in US soon, snipers, be prepared to be locked down for up to 30 days, gas, food, emergency plans in place.

13. JJholiday

add Brussels raid also on Electoral Day.

fran, walkie-talkie and Paradise like this.
  14. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

walkie-talkie and Kimster like this.
  15. JJholiday

Pakistani terrorist in truck, Berlin.
    Ambassador assassin al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood.
    Zurich/US Turkey embassy not reported.
    Brussels raid ISIS/Islamic related.

walkie-talkie, Kimster and Paradise like this.
  16. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

walkie-talkie and JJholiday like this.
  17. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

And Obama does what he always does. Golfing on Vacation.

walkie-talkie and patsella like this.
  18. JJholiday

actually that shows a message of strength to the terrorist leadership. if Obama were to panic or be dramatic it would be a sign of weakness.
    many times in Obama speeches he's speaking directly to someone other than the American public.
    Obama is not a war president, that will change with a new administration. prepare now with family safety plans.

Paradise likes this.
  19. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

America has become weak through his Presidency. We are no longer taken seriously as a World Power and see the results everyday. The Russians, Chinese, North Korea, Iranians ... continue to make a laughing stock out of Obama as they increasingly threaten the safety of the U S and the World.

walkie-talkie likes this.
  20. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

First time I've seen pictures. Thanks, everyone!