1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

True Cold Case Files with Jason Futch - YouTube Show

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Jason Futch, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Jason Futch

Jason Futch TCCF Host, King of the Highway

Thank you!

For those above that do not have threads on CW, I will be creating some of them today! Totally encourage any admins to do the same! :)

Skitt likes this.
  2. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

I added a link on the current threads to the lineup post (Dermonds, Eric Franks, Abdul Rahman, Marjorie Luna, and Joan Hall7

Jason Futch likes this.
  3. Jason Futch

Thank you so much Skitt! I'll be adding more profiles to CW this evening!

Skitt likes this.
  4. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

If you want help, just tell me which cases and I will try to find info to start threads

5. Jason Futch

Yeah if you would like to! I’m still trying to see which individuals have yet to be discussed on CW. Hoping to narrow it down by tomorrow or day after!

6. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Ok ... I will try to get to some today.

Whatsnext likes this.
  7. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Jason, I made a lot of new threads for your podcasts today. I got through Troy Galloway, with the exceptions of "Henry County, Indiana John Doe [podcast 11/8]" and "Carroll County John Doe (podcast 12/30)" -- I didn't have enough info to trust I had what I needed to make a post

I may be able to add a couple more later, but most of the rest of your list (1/10 through 1/31) does not have enough info for me, so you may have to do the last seven (Luna and Hall are made)l I will check back later.

Whatsnext likes this.
  8. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

@Jason Futch
    -- SheWho is checking the new threads and some need more info to be useful to us. I did not know anything else to add for these, so please check them out and add anything you can, or we can have them deleted:

Decatur County John Doe

Finley Creek Jane Doe got merged into this one. Is it the same case?
    https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...found-in-union-county-or-27-august-1978.6113/

Multnomah John Doe got merged here. Is it the same case?
    https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...found-in-columbia-river-9-may-1995-6-6.10314/

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Kimster likes this.
  9. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Kimster likes this.
  10. Jason Futch

The merged ones are correct!

11. Jason Futch

12. Jason Futch

This is the first 14 episodes of Season 2 in order by air date! I felt that these visual cards will help viewers know what each case is about briefly. I also added LEO info at the bottom of each card in case it joggles someone's memory. I hope everyone shares these! I have them on Facebook and are sharable too! Dermond Corrected.jpg Dermond Corrected.jpg Henry Co. Doe.jpg
    Eric Franks.jpg Multnomah Doe.jpg Finley Creek Doe.jpg Decatur Doe.jpg Abdul Al Hamdman.jpg Singer Island Doe.jpg Babes Case.jpg Babes Case (1).jpg Lundgren.jpg Sims.jpg Doodler.jpg Gacy 6.jpg Tiff Sessions.jpg Kam Mitchell.jpg

GarAndMo49, kdg411, Whatsnext and 2 others like this.
  13. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Great previews, Jason! Thanks for the updates.

kdg411, Jason Futch and Paradise like this.
  14. Jason Futch

The last few days have been very interesting concerning the Al-Hamdan case. I found something that may help in TRULY understanding what this case is all about; and for those of you who have been following, this is going to blow your mind. I truly wasn't expecting this find and neither was @kdg411 I don't think. Here we go, from the top...

WHAT WE KNOW: Abdul Rahman Al-Hamdan was found murdered in his apartment, at an advanced stage of decomposition. He had been strangled and days before, his car was found smoldering in an industrial lot in Tampa. He was married and two years later, a reward was announced that equated to $11000. Now that's out of the way, on to the story at hand...

WHAT HAS BEEN DISCOVERED: Since I undertook researching this case, I tried to find everything I could on this case; which also meant digging through newspaper archives. Unfortunately, I never found anything substantial on the case until a few days ago, after I had typed in Abdul's wife's name (Margie Murphy).
    What I would find is a half-page article describing the events, key players, and a little background on Abdul. And for one, this blew my mind and shocked me.

I am going to let this article from the Tampa Bay Times from November 1st, 2004 do all the talking. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this!

(This was also posted on Abdul's thread as well)
    [​IMG]

Paradise and GarAndMo49 like this.
  15. Jason Futch

PROGRAM ALERT:

After deliberating and detailing a few things, we have decided to change the first episode of season 2 to the missing persons case involving Laurie Depies of Manasha, Wisconsin.

36AE3BF7-A2C8-4972-897E-797C85CE53A9.jpeg

Kimster, Skitt, kdg411 and 1 other person like this.
  16. Jason Futch

UPDATES!!!

Hey everyone! I have some awesome updates to share regarding our Season 2 programming!

ANOTHER SEASON WITH UNSOLVED MAGAZINE
    I am excited to announce that we are continuing our partnership with Unsolved Magazine: The Magazine of the Citizen Detective! Their first issue is still on sale, and their second issue will be out soon. I encourage you, if you haven't checked them out, do so! www.unsolvedmagazine.com. We will also be in Issue 2, discussing the Jack Sharp and Fred Tate case. It's a great write up!

INTRODUCING OUR NEW COHOST!
    Also, I have decided to bring on a co-host! This will help in making the conversations more engaging! With that said, Daisy Chains (CW: @DaisyChains) will be my co-host! We completed the first episode already and can tell you it will be fun to have her on!

MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY
    The podcast will contain explicit language. Just being straight up, considering now how the format is. Colorful language isn't a stranger to these kinds of programs, and we try not to throw it around. But there will be a F bomb and a "poop" bomb here and there. But the conversations will be stimulating and will make you think!

LAURIE DEPIES CASE
    Regarding the program change, I am surprised I haven't caught any flack from this. I decided to switch the program from the Dermonds to Laurie Depies based on the fact that the Dermond case is still being talked about and has been receiving regular coverage. I believe that by my including them in the season, I am only just gonna be another opinion in the mix of thousands that have been established. With that said, I decided to take another case on, one that I was familiar with so I added Laurie Depies' case. Though the case received the Dr. Phil treatment in January, it generally hasn't been a talked about case. So I decided to add her to our lineup. This episode has been completed, and is being finalized and uploaded for its November 6th release!

NEW PLATFORMS
    We will be hosted on a number of podcast channels, where you get your favorite podcasts from. We will be on the following:

*Spotify
    *Apple Podcast
    *Google Podcast
    *Pocket Cast
    *Overcast
    *Anchor
    *Radio Public

We are excited to be bringing TCCF to a broader audience!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

kdg411, Skitt and Paradise like this.
  17. Paradise

Paradise Media Mod

Yay @DaisyChains

Skitt and Jason Futch like this.
  18. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Exciting! Welcome aboard, DaisyChains!

I think you made a good decision about switching the opening case for your audience. Besides, Dr. Phil is out for the sensationalism. I am sure we will get more from your viewpoint.

Paradise and Jason Futch like this.
  19. Jason Futch

SEASON 1 OF TCCF WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE PODCAST CHANNELS TODAY! I will keep everyone updated!

SoSueMe, Skitt and Paradise like this.
  20. Jason Futch

Kimster, kdg411, Skitt and 1 other person like this.