1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

True Cold Case Files with Jason Futch - YouTube Show

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Jason Futch, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Jason Futch

Jason Futch TCCF Host, King of the Highway

Thank you!

For those above that do not have threads on CW, I will be creating some of them today! Totally encourage any admins to do the same! :)

Skitt likes this.
  2. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

I added a link on the current threads to the lineup post (Dermonds, Eric Franks, Abdul Rahman, Marjorie Luna, and Joan Hall7

Jason Futch likes this.
  3. Jason Futch

Thank you so much Skitt! I'll be adding more profiles to CW this evening!

Skitt likes this.
  4. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

If you want help, just tell me which cases and I will try to find info to start threads

5. Jason Futch

Yeah if you would like to! I’m still trying to see which individuals have yet to be discussed on CW. Hoping to narrow it down by tomorrow or day after!

6. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Ok ... I will try to get to some today.

Whatsnext likes this.
  7. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Jason, I made a lot of new threads for your podcasts today. I got through Troy Galloway, with the exceptions of "Henry County, Indiana John Doe [podcast 11/8]" and "Carroll County John Doe (podcast 12/30)" -- I didn't have enough info to trust I had what I needed to make a post

I may be able to add a couple more later, but most of the rest of your list (1/10 through 1/31) does not have enough info for me, so you may have to do the last seven (Luna and Hall are made)l I will check back later.

Whatsnext likes this.
  8. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

@Jason Futch
    -- SheWho is checking the new threads and some need more info to be useful to us. I did not know anything else to add for these, so please check them out and add anything you can, or we can have them deleted:

Decatur County John Doe

Finley Creek Jane Doe got merged into this one. Is it the same case?
    https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...found-in-union-county-or-27-august-1978.6113/

Multnomah John Doe got merged here. Is it the same case?
    https://crimewatchers.net/forum/ind...found-in-columbia-river-9-may-1995-6-6.10314/

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Kimster likes this.
  9. Skitt

Skitt Bronze Member

Kimster likes this.
  10. Jason Futch

The merged ones are correct!

11. Jason Futch