1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

CA UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN WITH AMNESIA: "Sam" found in Carlsbad, CA - 2015 *Ashley Manetta*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by ~Lyric~, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

I need to open an identified forum and our first entry will be a good result. How kewl is that?

Lily, MULDER, MissyMoo and 4 others like this.
  2. MissyMoo

MissyMoo Bronze Member

Good thread :yippee:im glad i kept reading it until the end! Best wishes to Ashley and her loved ones xx

Lily, MULDER and Kimster like this.
  3. MULDER

MULDER Bronze Member

What an amazing story with a wonderful ending. I'm so relieved for her!
    So this case was quite unique - she was an Unidentified and Missing Person, who was alive and very identifiable physically, yet the clues she presented such as her accent (Australian/British) and her memories of swimming in the lap pools, and the man should could not recognize, were clues which lead the search for her identity across the globe. Yet, she was from the USA, and her family found and identified her!
    She has her name and her family back.
    That's a good news story!
    :dance:

Very kewl indeed!

Lily, Kimster and MissyMoo like this.
  4. HauntingSoul

HauntingSoul Member

God bless her soul. I'm glad she was identified. Hugs Kimmie. :)

Lily, Kimster and SoSueMe like this.