1. CONNECTICUT: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Venessa Morales, 1, who is missing from her Ansonia home after her mother was found murdered.
    There is no suspect or vehicle information at this time.
    The last confirmed sighting of Venessa and her mother was on Thanksgiving day.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

PA UNIONTOWN JANE DOE: WF, 30-41, found after tractor-trailer accident - 2 May 1986 *GRAPHIC*

Discussion in 'Unidentified 1980 to 1989' started by Scorpio, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  2. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

3. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Bronze Member

http://pennsylvaniamissing.com/springhilljane5286.html

[​IMG]

Unidentified White Female
    Died May 2, 1986 in Springhill Twp, Fayette County

Vital Statistics
    Estimated Age:
    20-24 years old
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 170 lbs, husky build. Slightly chubby, round face.
    Hair Color: dark brown, medium length
    Eye Color: brown
    Clothing: man's style, tan t-shirt and blue jeans. No identifying labels in clothing.
    Personal Possessions: No purse, wallet or identification. Wearing a thin, gold chain, no other jewelry. She had $332.00 stuffed into a Marlboro cigarette pack. She also had a key chain that had a slogan engraved on a tag and miniature handcuffs holding the chain together. There were two keys on the keychain, both appeared to be door keys.

Case Details: On Friday, May 2, 1986 at around 4:30 a.m., a tractor-trailer ran off of Route 119 in Springhill Twp and rolled over, roughly 15 miles south of Uniontown, close to the Maryland state line.
    The driver of the truck, Joseph Richards, 34, of Eastonville, GA was killed in the wreck and was found in the cab. This unknown woman was found under the steel coils the truck had been hauling.
    Mr Richards was driving for Wilkins Trucking Company of Commerce, GA. He was, at the time of the accident, driving from Sparrow's Point, MD to Richmond, KY. There were no stops scheduled on the trip and it is unknown why he was travelling in Fayette County, PA. The woman was not with Mr Richards when he left Sparrow's Point.

If you have any information about this case, please contact: Pennsylvania State PolicE Uniontown Barracks 724-439-7111

KareBear, Akoya, MULDER and 1 other person like this.
  5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

It has been explained to me that her face in the pic is likely swollen from her injuries and death. Hoping a recon will be released on this doe someday!

KareBear, Whatsnext, Akoya and 3 others like this.
  6. Redrover

Redrover Well-Known Member

So the young lady was found with the cargo in the trailer? Am I understanding that right? That means she was locked in there at some point if I understand this correctly. Makes me wonder if the drivers DNA was checked against any DNA that might have been found on female decedents dropped off on the side of the roads during the previous years.

KareBear and Whatsnext like this.
  7. Redrover

Redrover Well-Known Member

Doing some research on the locations, the area the crash occurred is only a few miles from I68 which is the main route from Sparrow's Point, MD and Richmond, KY. The write up made me feel that he was way off course and that was more suspicious. However, this could have been a wrong turn after a bathroom break. How he ended up with this young lady in his trailer is another story. I wonder if she was locked in the trailer or if the trailer was unlocked. If she was locked in the trailer, that is interesting and would lead me to believe that Mr. Richard's may have been a serial offender and his DNA needs to be bounced against other victims, particularly against young ladies found roadside. However, if the trailer is unlocked, she could be a hitchhiker who snuck on when he was getting gas. Wish there were more details on this case.

KareBear likes this.