1. ALABAMA: An AMBER Alert has been issued for Kamille McKinney, 3, abducted from a birthday party in Birmingham on Oct 12.
    The suspect vehicle has been located and a man has been taken into custody, but Kamille is still missing.
    Click HERE for more information

NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

TX WALKER COUNTY JANE DOE: WF, 14-18, found nude near Sam Houston National Forest - Nov 1980 *GRAPHIC*

Discussion in 'Unidentified 1980 to 1989' started by Kimster, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Advocate

Advocate Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs

recent article that is tagged as having their information provided by the Walker County Sheriff's department:
    http://walker.countynewstoday.com/front-page-slider/1980-murder-case-still-an-open-investigation/

New - Yellow pullover shirt
    Dirty white colored knit sweater with big pockets, length past the waist line

From Porch light Dec 23, 2006 - 09:04 AM East Texas Today magazine - Whose Child is This? - by Michael L. Hargraves
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php?showtopic=6658
    She had been wearing blue jeans, a yellow pullover sweater with big pockets that hung below her waist, and she was carrying high-heeled sandals in her hand.

2. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Wasn't this supposed to be an eye witness account? And now the waters of this account are muddied? It's good to mention these things so we know it could be either one way or the other, I guess!

Akoya, Jay, DaisyChains and 3 others like this.
  3. Advocate

Yes was by 2 people so I don't understand how it changed. That's why I'd like to find old articles to see which is right

4. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Bronze Member

http://www.nampn.org/cases/clements_tammy.html

Seems like another case of a high risk runaway who's family didn't have a proper missing date for her.

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

• Missing Since: January 1, 1980 from Lincoln, Nebraska
    • Classification: Endangered Missing
    • Date Of Birth: May 9, 1965
    • Height: 5'1-5'4"
    • Weight: 110-140 lbs.
    • Hair Color: Light brown, short.
    • Eye Color: Brown
    • Race: White
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Tammy needed glasses
      but often did not wear them. A space in her front teeth.
    Details of Disappearance
    Tammy Sue Clements was last seen on January 1, 1980. She had lived with her father, stepmother and two brothers in Niles. The family moved to Lincoln, Nebraska. When they decided to move back to Niles, Tammy refused to go with them. In her last telephone conversation with her mother Tammy stated she was going to go to California with friends. Tammy has had no contact with any family since.

Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Niles Police Department
    269-683-1313

Source Information
    Namus
    Facebook

I'm
    Focusing on the facial roundness and the dimples on either side of the eyes. Also the tiny nose. Trying to sleep but can't.

Attached Files:

GarAndMo49, Akoya, Lily and 2 others like this.
  5. spike

spike Bronze Member

Top and center sure looks like a match...like you said, small nose, eyebrows.
    So sad.
    Sorry you cannot sleep.

Akoya, Sunburst and DaisyChains like this.
  6. DaisyChains

It's ok. I'm defo out of sorts today though didn't sleep much. Argh. I haven't sent her in as a match yet Bc I'm still a bit hesitant. Their appearance is close, but I'm not sure. Gonna research more before I decide. I don't think Walker county doe had a gap in her teeth. If so then it's no match.

Hope you are doing good today Spike :daisy:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Akoya, Lily, Advocate and 2 others like this.
  7. Advocate

Is it me or does Tammy look on the heavy side? Theres a pic right before she went missing
    NamUs link

DaisyChains and spike like this.
  8. spike

spike Bronze Member

:blowkiss:

Akoya and DaisyChains like this.
  9. Advocate

Sorry, not awake yet. I know what it's like to not sleep. Throws your whole day off.
    Tammy seems to have a large gap according to NamUs it looks like an upside down V. I'll have to ask Carl if we have dentals on Walker

10. DaisyChains

Thank you that would be a huge help!!!

Akoya, spike and Advocate like this.
  11. DaisyChains

also curious if it could be Mary Louise Day.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/day_mary.html

I just try to focus on the petite facial features the jane doe had and also how tall she was for her age.

she is not on the rule outs list so I reported the potential match to Namus.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Akoya, spike and Advocate like this.
  12. Advocate

LE said her teeth were flawless so I doubt she had a gap
    She had fillings in three of her four first-molars (#3, #19, and #30). Her dentals were otherwise clean.

13. Kimster

I think she looks a lot like Tammy.

14. Winterlong

Winterlong Member

I submitted Mary Louise Day in December or January to the contacts for WCJD's case. No response yet

15. DaisyChains

Very good! Please let us know what they say when they get back to you @Winterlong ! I'll also update this if they get back to me as well. I hope us both sending in the match in the past few months helped get attention to Mary being compared to this Jane Doe.

Akoya and spike like this.
  16. DaisyChains

trying to research the original newspaper reports about this jane doe. I can't find a thing so far. hm. Will keep trying.

Akoya and spike like this.
  17. DaisyChains

spike likes this.
  18. Sunburst

Sunburst Bronze Member

Melinda is listed as having blue eyes.

Akoya, Advocate, spike and 1 other person like this.
  19. Still no answers to this tragic case. Who are you, darling girl?

spike and Kimster like this.
  20. Kimster

I wonder if @Winterlong ever heard back?

spike, Akoya and Catwalk Gray Hu-Hum like this.