1. NEW JERSEY: An AMBER Alert has been issued for 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, abducted from a park in Bridgeton on Monday, September 16.
    She may have been lured into a red van by an unknown male, possibly Hispanic.
    Click HERE for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  4. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

TX ZOE GABRIELLE CAMPOS: Missing from Lubbock, TX - 17 November 2013 - Age 18 *Found Deceased*ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by fran, Jul 11, 2015.

1. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

The family of missing Zoe Gabrielle Campos will hold a search Saturday morning in Lubbock.

[​IMG]

Residents who want to join in their efforts can plan to meet at 8 a.m. Saturday on the side of Lowrey Field, which is located off 66th Street.

Those assisting in the search are encouraged to wear jeans and shoes that are comfortable to walk in as well as bring a small bag or backpack to carry water.

Residents should also wear bright colors to ensure they are visible as they move around brush.

http://lubbockonline.com/local-news...d-search-missing-teen-zoe-campos#.VaFmwPlVikp

http://www.crimewatchers.net/forum/...rielle-campos-missing-from-lubbock-texas.560/

MULDER and Akoya like this.
  2. fran

fran Administrator Staff Member

For some background information on Zoe, since she's already been missing for almost two years.

Lubbock police say missing woman's past behavior may have put her in harm's way
    Campos has been missing since Nov. 17

Lubbock police officials said in a press conference Monday morning, Dec. 2, that a missing 18-year-old woman’s past behavior may have put her in harm’s way.

Police officials provided an update on the case of Zoe Gabrielle Campos, who has been missing since Nov. 17.

Campos is about 5 feet tall, weighs about 100 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Lubbock Police Department Sgt. Chris Breunig, who addressed the media during the conference, did not elaborate on the nature of Campos’ behavior.

“Due to the information obtained thus far, plus lack of communication from Zoe, we believe she is in danger,” he said.

http://lubbockonline.com/crime-and-...s-past-behavior-may-have-put-her#.VaFnGflViko

MULDER and Akoya like this.
  3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

Family of missing teen Zoe Campos organize first search party

Lowrey Field is a place Melinda Campos has trouble returning to.

“This is actually the second time that I’ve been here because it’s hard,” Melinda said.

But she is prepared to spend hours at the field if it means being a step closer to bringing her daughter, Zoe Campos, home.

Lowery Field was the last place Zoe was believed to have been seen. She was eighteen years old when she disappeared a year and a half ago. Her phone was pinned in a one-mile radius from the field.

Melinda says she experienced difficulty while dealing with the Lubbock Police Department and decided to take matters into her own hands by hiring investigators from the Dallas area. Together, they organized the first search party for Zoe on Saturday morning.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/29527049/family-of-missing-teen-zoe-campos-organize-first-search-party

MULDER, Akoya and fran like this.
  4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Melinda Campos Frustrated with Police Actions in Missing Daughter's Case

Melinda Campos, the mother of missing Lubbock teen Zoe Campos, said she is frustrated with the police department and the lack of attention that has been placed on her daughter's case.

"When I last talked to my detective he said actually I haven't worked on Zoe's case in a few days because I am working on something else," Melinda Campos said.

"They told me I can't go out there and be a vigilante," Melinda Campos said. "My family can't go out there and be a vigilant. Let the Lubbock Police Department handle this. OK I did that. And where has it gotten me? Nowhere. Interviews not done, tips not checked, vehicle not checked this is frustrating, it is frustrating."

Melinda Campos said she has now hired a private investigator to look into Zoe's disappearance.

"Well she has had several leads," Melinda Campos said. "She is working very, very hard to get these leads and I am extremely happy with her work."

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/ne...with-police-actions-in-missing-daughters-case

MULDER, Akoya and fran like this.
  5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

MULDER, Akoya, MadgeS and 1 other person like this.
  6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Melinda Campos Not Waiting Because Zoe Is Still Missing

On November 17, it will be two years since Zoe Campos, age 18 the time, went missing.

Her mother, Melinda Campos, has on more than one occasion in the last 24 months voiced frustration with Lubbock Police. For example, she said he hired a private investigator, and used cadaver dogs on Zoe’s car which was recovered after she went missing.

The cadaver dogs hit on the trunk, according to Melinda.

“I left a message a couple of times. I haven’t anything back,” Melinda said. Her private investigator also left messages and never heard back.

More: http://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/campos-not-waiting-because-zoe-is-still-missing

MULDER, Akoya and Kimster like this.
  7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

On the 2 Year Anniversary of Her Disappearance, Zoe Campos Still Missing

Tuesday (November 17) is the two year anniversary of the disappearance of Zoe Campos, now age 20, of Lubbock. Someone else was seen driving her car after she disappeared, but that person has not been found or identified.

The main message her mother, Melinda Campos, wanted to share on the anniversary was the personal touch Zoe’s life had on others before her disappearance.

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/ne...of-her-disappearance-zoe-campos-still-missing

MULDER, Akoya, spike and 1 other person like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Family ties yellow ribbons for missing Lubbock woman Zoe Campos

When Zoe Campos' mother heard that the Texas Department of Public Safety and Texas Ranger Unsolved Crimes Investigation Team were investigating the cold case murder of Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, she felt relief for Dunn's family.

"I hope and pray that they have what they need," Melinda Campos said, "just like I know they're hoping and praying I have what I need."

A Christmas miracle happened in missing Lubbock woman Zoe Campos' case, Melinda said, when the Texas Rangers and Naval Criminal Investigative Service recently joined in the investigation of her daughter's disappearance.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/30772103/family-ties-yellow-ribbons-for-missing-lubbock-woman-zoe-campos

Akoya, spike and Kimster like this.
  9. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

Why doesn't the department have the courtesy to return their calls?

MULDER, Akoya and spike like this.
  10. Kimster

Her mom sounds like such a sweetheart! I hope she gets to hear her daughter call her "Baby Cakes" for Christmas♡

11. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

12. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Family Shares Fond Memories and Stories of Zoe Campos
    "She's a real person, she's not just a person in pictures."

It’s now been almost two-and-a-half years since then 18-year-old Zoe Campos went missing. She was last seen while on her way to pick her mother up from work on November 17, 2013.

And though her pictures have been shared by several friends and family on social media, her face on several flyers and posters throughout town, her family wants to make sure the community has the opportunity to know who the girl behind all the photos really is.

“I want people to know that Zoe, she’s a fun, loving girl. She has a good heart,” said her older sister, Savannah Campos.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Line at (806) 741-1000. Callers to Crime Line can stay anonymous and there is a $10,000 reward in Zoe's case.

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/ne...hares-fond-memories-and-stories-of-zoe-campos

13. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

I know we aren't to use FB here as a reference to anything so I'm hoping this is ok to post if not please remove.....Zoe's mother is asking anyone who follows her daughters case to please change your profile picture to Zoe's flier for tomorrow 5/17/2016....Her hopes are with social media being such a big part of most of the countries everyday life as it is that it will help bring awareness that this young lady is still missing and or hopefully be seen by someone who may have seen her and just not realize she is actually a missing person....Prayers for this family and for Zoe being found

Attached Files:

MULDER, Akoya, spike and 3 others like this.
  14. Kimster

It's okay to use FB here. It's only in the hot cases where a lot of rumors that could hurt the case are going on that we have any concerns.

MULDER, Akoya, spike and 2 others like this.
  15. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Thanks @Kimster :D

16. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

Private Investigator for Zoe Campos Family Comments on Remains Found

“I am frantically waiting on the outcome,” Melinda Campos, Zoe’s mom, said in a brief written statement for EverythingLubbock.com, “I pray that it’s not my babygirl. But at the same time someone will get answers. I believe every parent of a missing child hates situations like this, but prays for answers.”

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/ne...m_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KAMC_News

17. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

MULDER, Akoya, spike and 4 others like this.
  18. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Missing for three years: The search for Zoe Campos continues

Today marks three years since Zoe Campos was last seen. She disappeared on November 17, 2013 at the age of 18, and to this day she has not contacted anyone.

To this day, investigators are still receiving Crime Line tips about Zoe’s disappearance, however, many of these tips and clues have turned up empty.

There is hope that someone will come forward with clues as to what led to Zoe’s disappearance. If you have any information, please call Detective Adam Freeman at 806-775-2415 or Crime Line at 806-741-1000. Callers can remain anonymous.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/33735449/missing-for-three-years-the-search-for-zoe-campos-continues

FACEBOOK - MISSING ZOE CAMPOS - https://www.facebook.com/milinda.campos

MULDER, Akoya, Tammy and 1 other person like this.
  19. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Lubbock’s Crown Point to offer $1,000 reward for missing woman Zoe Campos

A Lubbock business is offering $1,000 as a reward for information leading to Zoe Campos, a Lubbock woman who was reported missing more than 3 1/2 years ago.

Zoe’s mother, Melinda Campos, and her aunt, Rachel Morales - who works for Crown Point - will present the check to Lubbock Police Detective Adam Freeman at the event, according to a statement from Crown Point.

http://lubbockonline.com/news/2017-...nt-offer-1000-reward-missing-woman-zoe-campos

MULDER, Akoya and Tammy like this.
  20. Tammy

Tammy Well-Known Member

I was holding my breath waiting for the thread to open when i saw the alert.....I was praying so hard I was opening this to news of her being found.....My heart aches for Zoe's mother.....Thanks for posting this @SheWhoMustNotBeNamed......Im glad This employer is so caring of their employees and helping to keep her story current and alive.

MULDER, TribeofTiger, Akoya and 2 others like this.