1. Keeping Children and Adults Safe
    Click Here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What do you do if you have a loved one missing?
    In this section, you will find tips on what to do and not do.
    Easily find organizations that you can contact for help.
    Click here for more information
    Dismiss Notice
  3. “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
    Our mission: Working together to help locate the missing, name the unidentified
    and discuss true crime cases within an intellectual, safe and respectful Internet community.
    *~*~*~*Don't forget, we are on Facebook! www.facebook.com/CrimeWatchersNet*~*~*~*~*
    CLICK HERE FOR FORUM SUPPORT
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Crimewatchers.net! We are happy to have you with us.
Please let any staff member know if you need assistance. We're here to help! (If you aren't a member, please join us today. We'd love to meet you!)
Dismiss Notice
Crimewatchers.net opened on April 26, 2015 with the purpose of making a difference in getting the word out for the missing, unidentified, and justice for victims. Let us know if you have a case you'd like us to feature here, on Twitter &/or Facebook. Contact email: CrimewatchersCW@gmail.com

NC ZY'RAH HOLLIDAY: Missing from Raleigh, NC - 31 Oct 2017 - Age 3 *Found Safe*

Discussion in 'Located/Resolved' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Oct 31, 2017.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Administrator Staff Member

AMBER ALERT: Harnett County authorities look for missing 3-year-old

[​IMG]

The sheriff's office is looking for Zy'Rah Nicole Holliday, who is described as a black girl, approximately 3 feet tall and 35 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black shirt with flowers and the word "Love" on it, and black jogging pants.

The reported abductor is Daquan Seandre Thomas, 20, who is described as a black man, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighing 150 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black shirt and black shorts.

Authorities say they were last known to be on foot in the Spring Lake area.

http://wlos.com/news/local/amber-alert-harnett-county-authorities-look-for-missing-3-year-old

2. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

AMBER ALERT | Deputies Search Ponds for Missing NC Toddler

An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday afternoon for a missing Spring Lake toddler.

The alert was issued around 3 p.m. for 3-year-old Zy’Rah Nicole Holliday, who vanished Tuesday morning.

She was last seen wearing a black shirt with flowers and the word “Love” on it along with black jogging pants.

Authorities said the child could be with a 20-year-old man but the sheriff’s office later said that person was located without the child.

The sheriff’s office said that man took his 11-month-old, as well as Zy’Rah, Tuesday morning.

The 11-month-old boy was found safe earlier after the baby was dropped off at a home nearby.

Around 9 p.m. officials said they had searched one pond near the mother’s apartment complex. However, they have not been able to search a second pond, Coats said.

Harnett County authorities have requested a helicopter from Brunswick County to help with the search.

“Please, if you’ve seen anything or heard anything this morning, give us a call. Please pray for this family. There’s a lot of unknown and this family’s hurting,” said Harnett County Sheriff Wayne Coats.mother.

http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/crime/amber-alert-issued-for-nc-3-year-old/487585343

[​IMG]

3. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Ladyslug, Paradise and spike like this.
  4. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

They have found his 11 month old son at a family member's house, but the little girl (who is not his child) is still missing. He is the boyfriend of the mom. I am afraid that there is no good outcome for this beautiful baby girl if no one has come forward with her yet and she was not left with her baby brother. Poor sweet little girl. I hope and pray that she is found alive and safe but history tells me that it is unlikely.

RANT COMING: WHY WHY WHY??? When will these young ladies wake up and stop having multiple "baby daddy's"? There is something to be said for the safety and sanctity of an intact family. I don't care whether that family has two moms, two dads, one mom and one dad, interracial, inter-religion, etc - just make it two parents living under the same roof providing love and stability together for their children!

http://wncn.com/2017/10/31/amber-alert-issued-for-harnett-county-girl/

5. Kimster

Kimster Director Staff Member

She's precious! Only a monster could harm this darling girl.

Ladyslug, noZme and spike like this.
  6. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

She is absolutely perfect. :(

7. spike

spike Bronze Member

Just an innocent baby.
    A BABY.

Ladyslug, noZme and Kimster like this.
  8. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Charges filed in Spring Lake AMBER Alert; child still missing

Charges have been filed against a man accused of taking a Spring Lake toddler who is at the center of an Amber Alert.

Daquan Seandre Thomas faces a charge of child abduction and two counts of misdemeanor child abuse in connection with Holliday’s disappearance.

“How could he do something like this? All of this is uncalled for,” said Holliday’s grandfather, Terry McNeill. “It’s just tearing us apart.

“We’re still hoping she’s somewhere out there.”

http://www.wect.com/story/36729402/charges-filed-in-spring-lake-amber-alert-child-still-missing

spike, noZme and Ladyslug like this.
  9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Search intensifies for missing NC 3-year-old; alleged abductor charged

The man accused of abducting a 3-year-old North Carolina girl is in custody but officials are still desperately searching for the child.

Daquan Thomas is charged with child abuse and abduction charges, but more charges are pending. He faced a judge Wednesday. He remains in jail under at $200,000

The Harnett County Sheriff’s Office is searching for 3-year-old Zy'Rah Nicole Holliday. Authorities have searched by air and land for Zy'Rah and have even checked nearby ponds.

Investigators said the mother had just filed a restraining order against Thomas on Monday.

The FBI is helping in the search for the 3-year-old.

If you have any information regarding this alleged abduction, call the Harnett County Sheriff Office immediately at 910-893-9111, or call 911 or *HP.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/am...missing-3-year-old-alleged-abductor/634979100

noZme, Ladyslug and spike like this.
  10. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

This sounds to me like "Since you filed a restraining order to keep our son away from me then I will keep your daughter from you."

11. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

FOUND!

spike and Paradise like this.
  12. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

13. noZme

noZme Bronze Member

LOCAL NEWS
    Authorities find missing Spring Lake girl
    Posted 11:11 a.m. today
    Updated 33 minutes ago

4 Reactions
    SPRING LAKE, N.C. — Almost 36 hours after she disappeared, a 3-year-old Spring Lake girl was found safe Wednesday evening, authorities said.

Zy'Rah Nicole Holliday was found at a home in the same neighborhood where her 11-month-old half-brother, Keyon Thomas, was found Tuesday morning.

Harnett County Sheriff Wayne Coats said the girl was found in an abandoned mobile home on Crest Circle. An anonymous tip led authorities to the area, and they searched each mobile home in the park, he said.

Zy'Rah was a bit dehydrated but was otherwise fine, Coats said.

14. Kimster

Great news! I was very frightened for this little one.

spike and SheWhoMustNotBeNamed like this.
  15. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

*phew*
    Glad she's okay. Wasn't honestly expecting that.

Kimster and spike like this.
  16. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

WOW! Praise the Lord!!!

I have become so cynical. This is not the outcome I was preparing myself for. I am so happy for this sweet baby girl.

spike and Kimster like this.
  17. spike

spike Bronze Member

He left her to die?:mad:

TripleA likes this.
  18. TripleA

TripleA Zoo Keeper

Depraved.

spike likes this.
  19. Kimster

I'm not sure that he was the one that told them where to find her? Was he?

spike likes this.
  20. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Sounds like he told someone else. And that other person is the one who told authorities.