LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagining how RA did it by himself is just as crazy as my theory.
What IS your theory? I just read a post where you put RA and KK as the link between RL or some such.

Regardless it isn't crazy to think RA did this himself. Most murderers do act alone. Some may involve help in cover up, etc.

Do you think Kohberger as well couldn't have done the ID 4 murders himself in that short time?

There is NOT necessarily a short time frame here for RA. The girls were NOT found that night. We don't have time of death by medical autopsy by ME or coroner or those details if any. We all should remember there's a lot we don't know. And some we may never know but hopefully more we will at some point.

This was a man with an agenda and plan against two very young barely teen girls.

One person doesn't have to organize, appoint positions, update helpers and keep control of an army, a flock a group.

It is not farfetched at all. Many murders are over in no time flat by a sole perp.

If you watch the 27:17 video there's a call from right around where A and L's bodies were found around 10pm before the bodies were found. I really suggest watching that before anybody (I know not you) dismisses him as a possible suspect.

Either one of two things is happening. There is a bunch of lazy people in the PD or some corrupt people in the PD, JMO.
I have no interest but in the interest of saying I did, I backtracked from this post about five posts and do not see any video that was long enough to look at a 27:17 mark, just one that was a couple of minutes.

I do not have the time, don't doubt I've seen it before and I did try but am not going to spend more time on finding what you are talking of. And you are talking fact right?

I'm not even sure what you are referring to. Are you talking RL? Or that someone made a call that night to someone (again you are not clear) or from a girl's phone or something? Who and what are you talking of?

I didn't respond to any video.

If you watch the 27:17 video there's a call from right around where A and L's bodies were found around 10pm before the bodies were found. I really suggest watching that before anybody (I know not you) dismisses him as a possible suspect.

Either one of two things is happening. There is a bunch of lazy people in the PD or some corrupt people in the PD, JMO.
How about 2 of 2 things? :sigh:

Same 2 things at the court. :sigh:

When that SCOIN decision arrives, put on yer helmet 'cuz.

And get one for me.⛑️

Last edited:
27:17 This made by an FBI agent. It was done May 19th 2022. About a year after the release of RLs PCA:

I have no interest but in the interest of saying I did, I backtracked from this post about five posts and do not see any video that was long enough to look at a 27:17 mark, just one that was a couple of minutes.

I do not have the time, don't doubt I've seen it before and I did try but am not going to spend more time on finding what you are talking of. And you are talking fact right?

I'm not even sure what you are referring to. Are you talking RL? Or that someone made a call that night to someone (again you are not clear) or from a girl's phone or something? Who and what are you talking of?

I didn't respond to any video.

If ya ever have a hankering to watch it there it is.

I just said I'm not bringing a link. You can look it up on Youtube.
Fine.
Here.:gaah:

part 1 and part 2. figure it out. :urnuts:

I just watched the first part and I've been wanting to point something out, but keep forgetting. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a press conference is the police showing the Anthony Shotts picture. You've got FBI agents assisting in the murder investigation. As an amateur sleuth I knew what was going on when they showed it.

The Anthony Shotts picture was a picture of a guy pulled from the internet who was good looking. His picture was used on the account to make people believe that's what the guy, they were talking to, looked like. It would have been very simple to take the Shotts picture and run it through Google Image Search and find that exact picture or a similar one. If they found the exact picture it would lead them to a possible identification of the person. They could then go interview the person. Evidently, they really thought that the Anthony Shotts guy would use his real picture. In the press conference they just muddied crap up by displaying it.

If they wanted to display it they should have said this is the picture of the guy from the account one of the girls was talking to. We'd merely like to talk to him. He's not a POI and definitely not bridge guy. He's identified himself as Anthony Shotts on his account.

How about 2 of 2 things? :sigh:

Same 2 things at the court. :sigh:

When that SCOIN decision arrives, put on yer helmet 'cuz.

And get one for me.⛑️

Wink Reaction GIF by Charlie Mars

helmet GIF by HULU

Fine.

In part two Sherrif Leazanby says he was named in three calls to the tip line. The investigators talked to him and ruled him out. Police are very protective of each other. I doubt they did a deep dive into his possible involvement.

I'm not saying he was involved, but I do think that someone in the PD is hiding some stuff that would be beneficial to the defense.

Fine.

In part two at 24:00 Sherrif Leazanby says that fingerprints were collected, but they don't know if they belonged to the killer. Do those fingerprints match Allen's?

He then says they have DNA, but they don't know if it's the murderers. Does it match Allen's? If it did I'm sure they would have said so at a press conference. LISKS presser said it right off and said how they acquired his DNA.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the DNA doesn't match Allen's.

I'm assuming if there were other crimes here, we'd see charges related to such activity like that above or other activities like ...

He was part of a drug gang.
Or
He had access to photo services at that drug store.
Or
He could have ran CSAM ops out of the photo department.
Or
He used tranquilizers from Kathy's workplace.

I'm content to wait for trial evidence.
Yeah - we have to wait for that - it is 9 months away yet. :bored:

He certainly had several strings to his bow.

Where does/did KA work?

Last edited:
That's not enough for me to convict someone. I'd want DNA from such a bloody crime scene and a lot more for a circumstantial case.

I believe that was only to find out the days he was working.

Not true. You can have evidence that someone did something, just not enough to charge them with anything. After his death I think they didn't care anymore if he had any involvement. As I stated before I believe the others involved met at his farm and went down the hill to meet BG and the girls.
I don't agree with your reasoning. RL had nothing to do with it except the girls were found on his land, which he saw as a big inconvenience. That's it.

In part two at 24:00 Sherrif Leazanby says that fingerprints were collected, but they don't know if they belonged to the killer. Do those fingerprints match Allen's?

He then says they have DNA, but they don't know if it's the murderers. Does it match Allen's? If it did I'm sure they would have said so at a press conference. LISKS presser said it right off and said how they acquired his DNA.

Cat DNA is what will get him.

Cat DNA at the scene and fingerprints on the bullet, I bet.

Last edited:
I think I've heard that but whether I heard it from you on this thread at some point or somewhere else or otherwise, I'm not sure. She confirmed it how can I ask?

Not that I doubt it necessarily but you said confirmed, how was it confirmed as true?

Was more said? Did she keep it at school? At home? At a friend's?

I think online stuff plays in big here somehow. There is enough evidence the girls were dancing with things. I'd always wonder if Libby wiping her phone wasn't some attempt to get rid of someone who was threatening or blackmailing, etc. I've seen enough cases where some fake account claiming to be a hottie gets young girls to send nude photos and then they hold them over their head threatening to show their whole school, their parents, put them online etc. unless they meet them. That's one thought I have always had. Among others. It has always stood out to me since early on about Libby's phone even when LE was denying evidence of anything online and so on and continued to through the years.

I am not on the parents nor the girls, this could be ANY parents and ANY children these days. The sickos now though can come basically right into their bedroom through tech, etc.

I said in an earlier post it is known Abby was to not cross the bridge but did. Not to have FB but mom came to find out she did. She also had had a bf. I don't find it hard to believe she could well have had a burner phone. Money to put minutes on at her age would be another thing for a lot of online time but I suppose that is possible too.

No phone of Abby's was ever found though as far as we know was it? I mean including at her mom's or at school, etc. or again how was this confirmed as you said? Curious..
Personally, I don't believe Abby had a phone and would need a link to believe it. Eg was it found at the scene along with Libby's? We have all heard that Libby "reset' her phone and that is something that was reported that KK did to wipe some of his phone records so it does make me wonder if A. Shots told Libby to do that prior to their meet up and even whether he told her to post pics of the bridge up online once they were there. It would not surprise me at all.

I just came across this article that is a complete list with links to all the articles J & C have done on this case. So am posting here as a resource.

Last edited:

That call was probably to his mate for his driving alibi.

I just watched the first part and I've been wanting to point something out, but keep forgetting. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a press conference is the police showing the Anthony Shotts picture. You've got FBI agents assisting in the murder investigation. As an amateur sleuth I knew what was going on when they showed it.

The Anthony Shotts picture was a picture of a guy pulled from the internet who was good looking. His picture was used on the account to make people believe that's what the guy, they were talking to, looked like. It would have been very simple to take the Shotts picture and run it through Google Image Search and find that exact picture or a similar one. If they found the exact picture it would lead them to a possible identification of the person. They could then go interview the person. Evidently, they really thought that the Anthony Shotts guy would use his real picture. In the press conference they just muddied crap up by displaying it.

If they wanted to display it they should have said this is the picture of the guy from the account one of the girls was talking to. We'd merely like to talk to him. He's not a POI and definitely not bridge guy. He's identified himself as Anthony Shotts on his account.
The real guy in the A.shots profile is a policeman himself, in Alaska. I am sure LE would have directly contacted him before using the pic.

If you put the A.shots pic next to KK, it is quite evident why KK used the A.shots profile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom