LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I don't have time to watch a video then watch another one breaking down the first.

Also you have been saying a lot. Including saying RL was involved, they were taken elsewhere then returned, that RA was framed because of the sheriff election, that Odinists did it despite them having alibis, that LE have framed him and deliberately lost witness video statements.

So which of that does the video back up?

I'm not going to tell you about the video because you'll just mock it without knowing who says what and their credentials. Why would I bother when I know you just want to mock it. I think you're afraid of seeing something that could cause doubt for you.

Having a police officer involved doesn't clear the Odinism thing. One or more of the cops could be Odinists.
Just because they're Odinists does not make them guilty. One needs probable cause for an arrest and evidence for the conviction. There is none of that for the O theory, no probable cause, no evidence anyone other than RA was there. Unless RA himself is an O, but there has been no suggestion of that at all.

I'm not going to tell you about the video because you'll just mock it without knowing who says what and their credentials. Why would I bother when I know you just want to mock it. I think you're afraid of seeing something that could cause doubt for you.
If it is a valid theory then I would consider it but ATM I can only see RA because no other evidence shows anyone else on the trail at the relevant time. But if it involves RA/O's/LE or a conspiracy between them, I am open to it.

At the end of the day we have a perp in jail charged with the crimes who has confessed, plus evidence he was on the trail at the relevant times by his own admission also, with a bullet from his gun at the scene. It would take a lot to overturn any of that, for me ATM.

Last edited:
Then don't talk about the video.

It's fine to provide a video. But not everyone has 20-60 minutes to watch every darn YouTube video posted in this thread.

I think the bullet is going to be a big problem for the prosecution. If you don't watch the Grizzly video then watch the Court TV video. I had no idea until I watched it that they secured the crime scene for three days, released it, then secured it again???? That's not even possible to secure a crime scene again. They didn't find the bullet until after the crime scene was release and then secured again? I think that's a huge problem.

I think the bullet is going to be a big problem for the prosecution. If you don't watch the Grizzly video then watch the Court TV video. I had no idea until I watched it that they secured the crime scene for three days, released it, then secured it again???? That's not even possible to secure a crime scene again. They didn't find the bullet until after the crime scene was release and then secured again? I think that's a huge problem.

I'm really confused on that. The PCA states the bullet was found between their bodies.

I'm really confused on that. The PCA states the bullet was found between their bodies.

I'm also wondering about that. Just more that makes this hinkier to me.

The fact that Gull is allowing it in might just be one thing that gets him a retrial. She never should have allowed this in.

I am not going to respond to anyone in particular and am way behind, haven't read all posts and am done with RL and WM3 etc.

But just to the bullet, so they planned seen years ago to frame RA? And planted a gun in his home he said himself he owned and allowed no one else to ever use? The same guy who places himself at the trails that day?

In case even though they lost the interview, they wanted to frame him seven years later and count on him to have the gun and admit to it?

Please, am I the only one to see how ridiculous that is?

Despite all the blizzard Allen's defense and honestly some others try to put across as fact, when one clears the smoke and the fog and the sn*w, Allen put himself there and Allen still had the gun.

I've said it before but I am staying out of this thread. I did nicely drop the fact the written decision was out where the dissenter was all for against defense.

I will also say before I leave that now we have defense not filing for speedy trial but delaying with motions to find out what to expect in a hearing, etc. Duh.

And lastly, I am going to take a moment to think of two CHILDREN, very young girls with their lives ahead and their families. I cannot even IMAGINE how they feel with this circus. I do know they haven't come out and said you are accusing the wrong man, move him, release him, etc.

And I am on the side of the victims.

And I am staying out as I am done with false info and the circular RL talk.

I am STILL waiting for a link as to that RA is 5'0. I asked more than once.

I will however always come in if I am here to drop news as I did with the written deciision and then I stepped out and haven't even still read any discussion of it here.

We all care about justice imo.

We all differ in opinion and some feel the need to try to beat it into other's heads to no end and no avail.

BUT I do know we all care about the right person paying for what happened to thse young girls.

Out of here. Trust me in that I am not keeping up on this thread and don't plan to but will drop news if new or unsure if known.

This is my understanding. If anything is different to that then it would have to come officially from LE or the prosecution IMO. Talking heads on a video is not evidence.

Here is some info about his mental evaluations, while in jail. He confessed 5 times altogether and would wet down his paperwork and eat it.

The document was filed April 20 by the prosecutor requesting to obtain Allen's mental health records during his time as an inmate, as well as video and logs that recorded his behavior to refute defense claims regarding the Westville Correctional Facility.

"Soon after" that call with his wife, Allen's attorneys filed an emergency motion saying his mental state had declined and he should be moved, alleging Westville Correctional Facility was unfit, the document said.

Allen was refusing to eat, refusing to sleep and "was wetting down paperwork he had gotten from his attorneys and eating it," the document said.

Allen broke the tablet he used for phone calls, the document said, and went from making two phone calls a day to making no calls.

Defense attorneys did not immediately respond to ABC News' request for comment on Wednesday. But at a June 15 court hearing, defense attorneys said any confessions made by Allen are unreliable due to his deteriorating mental and physical health.

On April 14, Allen was evaluated by two psychiatrists and a psychologist to see if he needed involuntary medication or to be moved to a different unit, the document said, and they determined Allen didn't need involuntary medication and didn't need to be moved. After that meeting, Allen started eating and sleeping again and his behavior "began to return to what it was prior to making the admission on April 3," the document said.

Allen has pleaded not guilty to the two murders. According to court documents, Allen admitted to police to being on the trail that day but deniedany involvement in the girls' murders.

Allen's trial has been scheduled for January 2024.

In a document filed by the prosecutor on June 13, in another effort to obtain Allen's mental health records, the prosecution alleged that Allen admitted to the killings "no less than 5 times while talking to his wife and his mother on the public jail phones."

The April 20 document filed by the prosecutor also noted that "investigators believe they hear the sound of a gun being cycled" on the video recovered from Libby's phone.

According to video recovered from one of the victim's phones, Abby or Libby mentioned "gun" as a man approached them, according to the probable cause affidavit. A .40-caliber unspent round was found less than 2 feet away from one of the girls' bodies, and that unspent round went through a gun that Allen owns, according to the probable cause affidavit.

Another document released Wednesday mentions the involvement of a knife in the killings.

Authorities believe a gun was used in the girls' abduction and murders due to the unspent round found by their bodies, the prosecutor said, and authorities believe a "knife was used in the murder of Abigail Williams and Liberty German."

This document was filed June 13, objecting to the defense's motion to suppress evidence seized in a search warrant at Allen's home.

The June 13 document filed by the state objecting to the defense's motion to suppress also notes "articles of clothing from the girls were missing from the scene" where their bodies were found, "including a pair of underwear and a sock."
Bumping my post about the PCA. The following is important.

According to video recovered from one of the victim's phones, Abby or Libby mentioned "gun" as a man approached them, according to the probable cause affidavit. A .40-caliber unspent round was found less than 2 feet away from one of the girls' bodies, and that unspent round went through a gun that Allen owns, according to the probable cause affidavit.

Another document released Wednesday mentions the involvement of a knife in the killings.

Authorities believe a gun was used in the girls' abduction and murders due to the unspent round found by their bodies, the prosecutor said, and authorities believe a "knife was used in the murder of Abigail Williams and Liberty German."

This document was filed June 13, objecting to the defense's motion to suppress evidence seized in a search warrant at Allen's home.

The June 13 document filed by the state objecting to the defense's motion to suppress also notes "articles of clothing from the girls were missing from the scene" where their bodies were found, "including a pair of underwear and a sock."

@GrandmaBear You like Grizzly:
No, I have said some time ago that I wasn't liking Grizzly as much as in the beginning. She has changed a lot and for one she tries to cover every case under the sun and I mean EVERY one. And she went right into the b.s. on this one. Do I still like her? Yeah. Do I still watch her? Not much. She isn't what she was in the beginning.

I don't watch her on this case at all and not on many others any longer as well. Another reason is she isn't up on the ones I do follow as she is in that infancy stage on YT guess where viewers are sending her everywhere and she actually thinks she can do it all. I've sen it before, many a time.

That being said, I haven't quit her but I haven't watched her in quite some time unless I have a moment and can find nothing else on which is rare.

What impressed me has changed big time.

And I know, I turned you onto her and she was awesome. She also has tried to break out with the sensationalistic headlines that once one gets into the video are not the case or true. Turned me off big time.

I haven't quit her but am close. She is on my "wait and see" list.

Basically I think this is still down to the defence trying to get the bullet evidence thrown out and trying anything they can to accomplish that. They know how important that bullet is to the case.

No, I have said some time ago that I wasn't liking Grizzly as much as in the beginning. She has changed a lot and for one she tries to cover every case under the sun and I mean EVERY one. And she went right into the b.s. on this one. Do I still like her? Yeah. Do I still watch her? Not much. She isn't what she was in the beginning.

I don't watch her on this case at all and not on many others any longer as well. Another reason is she isn't up on the ones I do follow as she is in that infancy stage on YT guess where viewers are sending her everywhere and she actually thinks she can do it all. I've sen it before, many a time.

That being said, I haven't quit her but I haven't watched her in quite some time unless I have a moment and can find nothing else on which is rare.

What impressed me has changed big time.

And I know, I turned you onto her and she was awesome. She also has tried to break out with the sensationalistic headlines that once one gets into the video are not the case or true. Turned me off big time.

I haven't quit her but am close. She is on my "wait and see" list.

She went right into the truth.

She went right into the truth.
Don't care. Your truth you mean? Have you seen her senastionalist clck bait headlines the last few moths that contained no such thing? I am dissing myself as she suckered a ton in and seemed a really responsible good channel and then boom. I was surprised as heck and I shared her and promoted her. We all may feel like that when someone's opinions don't agree with our own but it is not that and is far more than that.

She is not only trying to cover every case in the country but in the world. I've seen it many a time and how unrealistic and I have also seen the progression from such a good program to the clicks and such once they get a following.

I haven't quit her but I rarely watch any longer unless I can find nothing else. So no idea what you are talking of and don't care as she went right up the alley for views on this case and has stayed there.

Tell me hon, what did she say about Logan? As I haven't watched it and don't plan to.

Don't care. Your truth you mean? Have you seen her senastionalist clck bait headlines the last few moths that contained no such thing? I am dissing myself as she suckered a ton in and seemed a really responsible good channel and then boom. I was surprised as heck and I shared her and promoted her. We all may feel like that when someone's opinions don't agree with our own but it is not that and is far more than that.

She is not only trying to cover every case in the country but in the world. I've seen it many a time and how unrealistic and I have also seen the progression from such a good program to the clicks and such once they get a following.

I haven't quit her but I rarely watch any longer unless I can find nothing else. So no idea what you are talking of and don't care as she went right up the alley for views on this case and has stayed there.

Tell me hon, what did she say about Logan? As I haven't watched it and don't plan to.

Not my truth THE truth. Why don't you tell me what she says about Logan?

Not my truth THE truth. Why don't you tell me what she says about Logan?
Good Lord what are you talking of? I just SAID I didn't watch it and rarely watch her any longer. So how would I know? I seriously doubt Grizzly talks of Logan at all as yo do. Linda had one way back when which you got stuck on ever since.

I am going to agree to disagree with you (and I'm not the only one but speak for myself) and you have at it as am done with this thread or will just block you and read the posts of others. I am also still awaiting an answer with a link of RA being 5'0 and false info being intentionally put out, not by you but not a soul has said a word about that, provided a link or insisted it be corrected.

This case is not the WM3, it is not Karen Read and all cases are not the same and corrupt.

And you beat a dead horse to death but I probably am not allowed to say that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom