LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
post post post

:help:

read
read read
read read read
read read read read

:darncomputer:

okay done.

:offtobed:
haven't been in here all week and not up on things but I have to ask why you have the emu walking off your post/screen with no pants on as he does? what the heck did I miss?!

Not sure if this has been posted. Am losing track of all the motions TBH. This one mentions some new phone data brought up by P just last week. Interesting. Paragraphs 5 and 6 refer to phone data provided by Sergeant Cecil. I believe this is data regarding Kline, as Cecil is the officer who dealt with that issue. ie KK cyber crimes.

So finally we see evidence of the K connection. This has come out just a week before the trial was to begin.

I went into the link and there is nothing but this page and no paragraphs five and six??

I don't see it as that because this is evidence from another person's trial in another jurisdiction. How does that come under Carroll County jurisdiction exactly?

Up until now we have been led to believe KK had nothing to do with RA so we still don't know anything ATM. KK is also appealing I believe, so that may affect the rules too. You are too willing to jump to wrong conclusions. How is this proof in your mind?
Anything that goes along with what he is looking for or can be molded to it is proof and always for defendant. No offense beloved dodo.

I haven't been in here I don't think all week so just catching up. I looked at this and even went to the link and don't see anything but the first page and nothing about Kline, etc. or paragraphs 4 or 5

Ok so it is opinion and you don't actually know this. He would have to subpoena it for the witness to testify so he probably did that as the trial was supposed to be this week. Everybody knows about KK so even the defence should have requested this themselves as a possible defence anyway but they are still wasting theiir time on a stupid viking defence. Have the D actually got any geofence data for the Odinists that they say committed the crime? Have they turned that over to the court and the P? I bet you they haven't. They only want to attack the P and the judge instead of defending their client
Lol. You can count on it. They have NOT.

NOR do they do their JOB.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the defense doesn't have to give the prosecution anything.
The HE77 they don't. Investigation and discovery works both ways, the difference is you never hear prosecutions yelling about it, making it up or claiming it but even so they rarely complain about such, it HAS been said in this case more than once that defense has provided nil, basically nothing on their part. Does this mean they've done NO work no depositions, no interviews, obtained no documents on their own or info from people??

It goes BOTH WAYS EMU. But when do you ever hear about it the other way around when not provided?!

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the defense doesn't have to give the prosecution anything.
And--you ARE WRONG ON THIS. Things have become pretty unfairly one sided but not THIS one sided. OF COURSE THEY ARE TO PROVIDE IT. You think only the P is supposed to??

Let me also add, Tresir knew this and is not even from the U.S. because she read in here and it's been said before by the P that the D has not done so. Of course you only yell about the P.

Well if they want a reason to get their client out of jail and have proof, they would. They did it with the 100+ pages F memo so why not with the KK theory too, which is much more feasible?

This is all out there about KK for anyone to read. Link to article below and second link to KKs 34 page PC. I am not going through it as I will wait for trial and hear the witnesses then.

Link to PC pdf is below for anyone who wants to gen up on it. There is also a link within the article above about Anthony Shots.

YOU are RIGHT, both sides are to provide discovery to the other side. No one ever hears about how the defense doesn't do so though in any case.

And yes, they were idiots not to try a Kline or Logan defense, instead they wen with the ridiculous O thing but I think there were reasons for that and a lot of it had to do with explaining his confessions....

Wow didn't miss much in here I guess. Caught up although I have it in my head I missed some before where I started here.

Not going to worry about it. Seems like I saw posts during work breaks I did not see in skimming tonight but could be wrong.

Couldn't even keep up with Daybell this week and just finally feel on top of it. That's the hot one at the moment, not this one. So this one covered. Over and out. :wave:

I went into the link and there is nothing but this page and no paragraphs five and six??
Click on the arrow on the right hand side of page 1 and it goes to page 2 which has the paras 5 and 6. Or click on the second dot at the bottom of page 1.

Wow I mean I knew this but Delphi is really really small town. I love that he gives me food details lol. Only partway in. Wondered where the heck he's been...

Of course had the hearings went on, he'd have been there but of course as we know defense again got all canceled.

Still, INTERESTING. I haven't seen anyone do a video in recent times in Delphi. Gray Huges did one a few months back but his focus wasn't the same or what he checked, etc.

The ODINS have a tattoo place lol.

Reuben looked good....

Distance of witness four was interesting... He also went to CVS lol.

Yes they do, to a certain extent. They definitely have to share any witnesses they are going to call and other stuff.
Discovery is to be shared on all sides or both sides. Evidence, investigation results, etc. Depositions. Interviews and recordings. All of it. Very few exceptions like maybe work product. Never though do we hear of the defense doing so or having to or the P complaining about it in any case but it is NOT because D provides it as they should.

Decades ago it wasn't like this with either side having to provide. Has been for at least a couple now. It is why there are no longer any Perry Mason moment as they have to share ALL pretty much. A few exceptions but not many.

If anyone wants to watch these, has the time and the want for down time and how long these are, no idea what they are about as I'm not doing two and three hours of his stuff just to find out what the click bait is. Thought I'd share them though, he may click bait but generally doesn't get too irresponsible. He just does hours around any meat in his videos of other garbage I have no interest in.

I will watch two or three hours of Tom Webster each and every time because his whole show is about the case.

I am curious what these are about but not a chance in HE77 I have the time to watch and again all the sh*t before he gets to the point will only irritate me.

One is two hours, one is three, sound similar, both today, not sure.

And I thought he was learning to actually put out some shorter ones but I guess not.

The three hour one with the headline theatrics I am curious about because I personally think RA has faked just about everything he does from the day he's been arrested...

Here is Tom. I have NOT watched it yet. No off time at all this night nor any morning time tomorrow. Long arse day and another long one tomorrow and if I am smart, I won't start watching much and will go to bed as tops I will likely get three hours sleep IF I went now which makes it hard for another very busy LONG houred day. As I said I haven't watched it yet, just linking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom