LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sure coverage of things I've not yet heard, much of it.

in all the listened to phone calls,at one point RA said how he was disappointed in his attorneys. Well I'm so surprised. NOT A BIT. I think I could almost guess when the date of that would predate...

At one point, he told his wife if this gets too much for you, just let me know and I will talk to detectives and tell them everything they want to know.

NOW HOW WOULD ANYONE TAKE THAT....?? That was in November 2022...

As I said, not sharing everything just showing there's some pretty interesting stuff in this.

This one I think has to be said. Defense calls Permuttter an expert. She's not. However, defense called her way back and she was NOT interested in helping them as she disagreed with their conclusions. Oh my what happened then after they a long time later saw her on Court TV and found her again? My posit would be that they then had money to pay her fees....? What else changed otherwise?

Also Tom makes a good point, what happened to Professor Turco who they kept saying agreed with THEM, why didn't they use him as an expert....?

Sounds like she made her determination of a ritualistic killing based on NOTHING but the Frank's Memo. Remember in court she said nothing could change that opinion, not other evidence, etc. Boy that's the kind of paid expert one wants, that will give that paid for opinion and that one only even if it can be proven otherwise to her, she will not employ ethics and common sense or even a "probably" or "possible". Worth the money.

This is new I don't think anyone has shared in here. Supposedly defense filed something on August 15th referencing her testimony. Tom will cover that later in the video.

Again, not sharing all by a long shot and I am only halfway through and these are some pretty big things.

It hasn't taken me this long of watching at all, it's that I have hardly sat and watched as I had an ongoing text conversation, took care of work clothes for tomorrow and more. And also came back here to make some posts when I have watched. I also replayed a few bits as I was texting while I had it playing and want to get it all right for what I know now in the hearings, some I've never heard before.

I'm probably going to shower shortly so the second half won't be finished until later. May watch a bit more before doing so. My texting is done also after several back and forths on something.

LMAO. NM asked Permutter how she could be an expert on Odinistic murders if there never have been any. Tom's unsure of her response but BOY would I love to hear that ONE.

CLICK, the one with the pet O theory, the cop, even said there was no evidence Os were at the crime scene. There's more he said and Tom said about the lack of his whole thing making sense.

There's some interesting questions about things in the motion in limine at the hearings re KK and re some other things... KK imo clearly lied. However, defense claim there is a phone or was one at the cemetery that connects to an O. NM says that's unreliable. This may interest those that believe in either direction, and there's more. Again not sharing all.

Not sure D isn't lying also, they never said "which" O and for all we know it is some NEW one lol. But who knows... May interest some or all...

I'm going to stop here to say Gull has a lot of decisions to be getting out as we creep now past mid August and towards September.

Personally I think the O thing is mostly dead in the water and should be, or at least a high percentage of it. Even Tom said way earlier that they need to give up the BH thing, it CANNOT be worked and is wrong to keep saying such about someone that coudln't have been there.

Again, just samplings. A lot more said on each thing.

What they were basically doing in the Wabash River for weeks the way I take it was proving a total story that KK gave them was a lie. Same with going back through video. More.

That's making sense now.

My guess is it was at this point they went back looking over everything, they were eliminating him (or including had it turned out that way, etc. but not a single basis or thing that could be backed up). My guess again, this is when they went back through everything and found that RA had been there and said as much early on.

Again there's more detail in it and more things but that's my take on all of that.

I hadn't let go of KK totally but this puts me very close but even then all I left him possible with is how somehow his meeting at the bridge with the girls turned into RA meeting them there or Libby there, whether RA found out about it, was told, arranged similar, etc. I still think something like that could come about but I don't think such very likely right now with the things said in court here...

It hasn't shut the door but it's down to an inch if that.

Lots more in the video.

Showered, more. Watched more. More worth hearing. But big to me:

Libby's phone was extracted in both 2019 AND THIS YEAR when Cellbrite had a software update.

This is NEW to me. Libby';s phone had Apple Health which tracked their steps for 18 minutes and some odd seconds. To compare, the BG video ends (what we know of) or maybe them too, unsure,, at 2:14 and some seconds...

Important: Libby's phone was still on and battery not depleted when it received 14 to 15 texts at 4:33 a.m. OKAY.... She was connected to a cell tower and not wifi. So they were saying it was still on...

We are getting things finally, always knowing (most) there's more... This is going to be a trial full of such imo but one we won't GET TO SEE!! STOMP BOTH FEET!! That would be and will be okay if there is very full coverage, and the sampling up til this was not great from hearings. And okay IF transcripts can be accessed but it should still be recorded so no one can say any court reporter got something wrong... Jmo.

No chances should be taken with this. EVEN if just recorded to back up the court proceedings and never shared until after.

Skipping tons as far as sharing. Now onto a hard thing and talking blood from Libby's hand versus the ridiculous claimed "F" on the tree. Libby was still moving around after three cuts but Abby was likely down after one.

Abby was clothed when she did but at one point was likey partially nude.

You know, the P still now although at a point having to give a few things up or talk of a few things, I still have to give credit in no more than necessary but it's very CLEAR, at least to me, this case is very strong, and that there are reasons the D need all thrown out, etc.

And yeah, they should be trying to deal, not that if I was the P I'd give them anything but two LWOP sentences, guaranteed to be LWOP.

Next thing after hearings is on Aug. 12th, Gull denied third and fourth defense Frank's memos and search warrant and via that, nothing gets thrown out form the search of RA's home.

Skipping a lot. I have an early start tomorrow, next two days, and don't want to go with less than four hours of sleep as I often do. Again, not a play by play.

Defeense files a suppemental response to motion in limine on August 13th and I'm pretty sure no one has updated with this on here.

Why would they wait until after hearing? AS Tom says time would be during and what if she ruled before they filed such.

TWELVE DAYS AFTER the hearing on such.

Anyhow, others can listen to the sum of what they say. Sounds like some of the same told to me but who knows.

Since these are new filings and events that I don't think anyone has covered, I will put them in.

Also on August 13th, Gull granted D's requests for hearing transcripts.

Next up, August 15th. D files a 27 page (groan memorandum) in support of alternative theories or some such.

I am going to listen but not going to cover it, again people can watch. I haven't heard it yet but can read most of Tom's notes on such he has up already.

Also sounds like a lot more of same they have put into hundreds upon hundreds of pages. Maybe if something noteworthy I will mention, but doubtful.

This is his longest one though, probably because it was a 27 page thing by the D. And he dismantles it all pretty good, all the possible alternative theories and their claims but failures to show what is needed for something to be used. I could do the same but don't have to as he does. And can be watched.

Still not long like the filing, just the most comments for a few minutes on this one dismantling all of it, disagreeing, etc. D does more about BH who again HAS AN ALIBI. His boss also confirmed. Not only that, he gives some time frames. Touches on KK and RL, have at it, pretty much the same.

Lol, Tom is a grammar Nazi, one of his final things is a list of all the errors the defense made, not just grammar but more.

Hey he's fair, he has pointed out mistakes at times by the P as well.

I think most have to admit though the D is known for such in every filing they've ever done. Far from professional in any way, shape or form, or even attempted to be.

It's just who he is. He doesn't read them, just puts the page up for a second lol. And moves on.

also then, State has to turn over Cecil's report within ten days and any new discovery be provided (I assume by either side) at this point (nearing trial) within seven days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom