LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The article reports that the video is 43 seconds but I wonder if that's truly the length of the recording, I mean, I don't think of video and audio as necessarily the same thing...
Apart from that, to see that photo of Allen with the composite sketch on the bulletin board behind him reminds me of what they said in a press conference about taking notice of changes in appearance. I don't know when that photo was taken but obviously his head's shaved and he's grown a goatee. (Forgive if preciously mentioned, I don't know that and I've just recently re-watched an old press conference in which that was among other things they they said.)
I’m curious to know when he started sporting his current look.

I’m curious to know when he started sporting his current look.
I am guessing you don't mean the emaciated old vulnerable poor me man look? Yeah it is interesting in real life (before jail) how his look changed and seems we could possibly relate it to each time LE said the guy could have changed his appearance recently, when they came out with different sketches, when they said you may be in this very room, "hinting" they know who he is or do they, how he left those girls, etc. To the killer, that would make you paranoid and change looks imo.

And imo he has been doing it again in this past year. He wants to be so far from that man on the bridge as he can make it.

I'm all in on Allen. I guess cops could be lying, it could be a coverup and the Os did it. I see no reason to buy any of that. If wrong, I will admit it. But HE places/d himself there.

LE has made their mistakes, no doubt.

I will say the State's response was as lawyers should do, stick to facts, the meat and be professional. The defense's filing could have been written by a high schooler.

For starters, they say. Ghoulish they use. They wanted sensation, they wanted to influence the public with another possibility so dramatic it would get attention, and help take the attention off his confessions, etc.

I am determined to let this shake out BUT right now I am reacting as anyone would on reading this stuff, that the County there is going to destroy this case if they did this BUT even in upset on first reading it, my calmer side sees a few things.

First of all, the defense DID get the info. Second of all, it taking time or this usual back and forth of so and so didn't do this is typical in every case or we didn't get this but they need to look at the stuff themselves, it isn't up to us to read it FOR THEM and organize it, etc. Yucky Iris in Morphew complained they couldn't access files provided because things weren't the same program or some such. Well THEN get it. Or they needed to be taught how or some dumb thing.

Second of all, this is ISP and then Carroll County. As to who knows what and so forth.

It still isn't a good look IF true but it isn't unusual imo.

Finally the biggest thing IS that the professor says this sure looks like someone trying to REPLICATE Odinist runes. Replicate. Not that it is Os and not a thing about the men etc. that have O connections.

And STILL none of this removes their guy Allen from being at the bridge and all the other damning stuff. And NONE of it explains how some group of Os was there, knew A & L would be there, etc. The logistics are so not there or likely and at best all they have done for me if any proof in this fantastical claim or defense is wonder a) if Allen is an O; b) if he is a wannabe O; and c) if he wanted to make it look like an O did it.

None of it removes him from the scene nor his bullet casing. Of course they are fighting on both fronts BUT too many coincidences and things to fight is way too many scenarios they have to come up with for me. Now that doesn't mean what decisions will come down or what jurors will think but it means for me, it does nothing to change my opinion of his guilt.

I also wonder where all the detail is on Kline and the pedo ring, etc. because of course the defense got all that too right? I can only guess that one puts their guy right in there so they definitely don't want to try to blame Kline...? Think about what is missing here... Defense isn't tooting that horn or sharing that info...

The smoke is quickly clearing for me. He was a "patsy" before an election? He was AT and ON the bridge. BS. Does anyone see multiple people or an O symbols on Bridge Guy in Libby's video? Not a ONE.

He mumbled somewhat incoherently that Os were threatening him and I guess made him confess. Uhm they could hear him and understand or they couldn't. What kind of mumbo jumbo juvenile filing is this constant sh*t?

'We knew he needed a HUGE excuse or was done for when we all heard he confessed, all the talk then was oh boy, no way could that be explained. It took some time but they or Allen came up with one...Personally I think it is Allen. And if they were attempts to mimic or replicate O runes, it was Allen at the time of the murder. It still is. This makes the most logical sense and explains it all. I don't buy one bit of his sh*t. He is playing games.

I expect sadly the same kind of thing in a different form from Crybaby in the LISK case.

I'm not into buzz words but what are we talking? Sociopaths? Psychopaths? One and the same different eras aren't they? Or I'm way wrong but what I'm saying is he is playing a GAME and intends to win it and feels smarter and thinks he deserves best actor...

I wonder if this professor knows everyone is looking for him? If he does why hasn't he come forward to talk to the defense or prosecution?
I'd have to read again but it seems he has. Or at least around time they claimed not to recall who it was, etc. Read something like that in a recent link with defense claims. IT may not have been currently but again around time of claims by LE not knowing or recalling, they claim he said something or contacted them or some such. So much twisted mumbo jumbo I can't recall but I mean I just read it in a link here in the last day...

I'd have to read again but it seems he has. Or at least around time they claimed not to recall who it was, etc. Read something like that in a recent link with defense claims. IT may not have been currently but again around time of claims by LE not knowing or recalling, they claim he said something or contacted them or some such. So much twisted mumbo jumbo I can't recall but I mean I just read it in a link here in the last day...
Oh, ok, thanks GrandmaBear! I guess I missed that lol.

It is very difficult to believe this is only 24 minutes long with what she packed into it. It is well worth a watch and taking it in.

Even though I am resistant to the O theory and defense, I am trying to be fair and this sure give some thought. I am positive I've both heard of and watched things on this case before but it has been awhile. For me, if there is any O truth, Allen is involved as well.

This case even in its own right is interesting. As are many in this neck of the woods including the Flora fire.

@Cousin Dupree This will be worth your time. I know you have watched at least one or two I've posted of Grizz and liked her. It definitely gives food for thought AND is unsolved, and even though there is no specific "O" thing, Wiccan is mentioned and staging and more.

Not that long either but full on interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom