CrimeCon Information and Discussion

I have to disagree with this prosecutor. I think about the Rittenhouse case. I had a completely different picture of what happened that night before I watched the trial. It really opened my eyes to how different evidence might be once it is presented at trial.

The courts belong to the people and the people should be able to see what’s going on in the courts.

I saw someone being interviewed at crime con and they said that any judge who has control over his/her courtroom should not be adverse to having cameras present.
I have been wanting to mention Crime Con and do a post about wow what it was this year and who all attended and did podcasts from it. I just haven't had time. I want to GO. Next year it is in Nashville and the year after it is in the UK @Tresir Anyone interested in going? All he people in so many cases were there. Reporters, LE, YTers, victims families AND the viewers of such. Dylan Rounds' mom, the Petito Foundation, Nate Eaton, Vinnie Politan, Gigi, the list goes on and on. I didn't get to watch nearly as many as I'd have liked to but watched a couple of Nate's and Erica's and who they interviewed, etc.

To cameras, I agree 100 PERCENT. I have heard Vinnie and many other practicing attorneys give solid reasons they need to be in the courtrooms which by the way, although they'd have us believe otherwise, are OUR courtrooms. People forgetting the phrase and truth that the ones holding court in them are OUR public servants? PUBLIC.

It also does more good than bad. By far. Imo.

Great thread idea. If I had time (what a joke), I'd find all who were there just even of who we know through many cases, there were soooo many sharing from there and doing lives or videos but of course I couldn't watch them all, not really any, I did see one of Nate and Erica's who talked of who was there. I'd also link such but again, didn't see them all or even have time to link all the YT headlines I saw with videos from various people at Crime Con. I shared some I could think of, the names anyhow, Dylan Round's mom, I think Ethan's mom (the U of I murders), Petito Foundation/Petitos, the male I am sorry I can't think of his name who disappeared and whose father is trying to get help, desert I think? And his car was found? Just had some post or two on it not too long ago. Nate, I think Brian Entin, Vinnie Politan. That's just a drop in the bucket from what I saw... Tons of viewers and YT creators. LE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom