TX HOUSTON JOHN DOE: HM, 13-19, found in bus parking area in Houston, TX - 10 January 2022

NCMU1443452c1.jpgNCMU1443452x1.jpg
  • Date Found
  • Jan 10, 2022
    • Location Found
    • Houston, TX
    • Estimated Age
    • 13-19
    • Sex
    • Male
    • Race
    • Hispanic
    • Hair Color
    • Black
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Estimated Height
    • 5'1"
    • Estimated Weight
    • 112 lbs

On January 10, 2022, an unidentified male was found unresponsive in an abandoned bus at 6260 West Park Drive in Houston, Texas. He was transported to a nearby hospital where he passed away shortly thereafter. He is described to be 13-19 years old at the time of his death. He had black hair, brown eyes, stood approximately 5'1 tall, and weighed around 112 pounds. He had a "star" shaved into the side of his head as a stylistic hairstyle choice. He was found wearing Black "Adidas" athletic pants with white stripes down the leg; teal boxer-style underwear; black socks; short white socks with "H-TOWN" written along the top in red, and blue and black high-top sneakers- size 6.5.

attached is a digital reconstruction of what this young man might have looked like during life, and a post-mortem.

ADDED MEDIA LINK: #JohnDoe was found unresponsive in an abandoned bus at 6260 West Park Drive in Houston, Texas in January of 2022. WHO WAS HE?

Last edited by a moderator:
he actually still had shavings of his own hair around his ears so it was in fact very fresh. and that's a really good idea! I don't think it's too late to show local barbers that. ill contact whos in charge of it and ask about that:)
Yeah even if they don't know his name he paid somehow and would have had a likely conversation with the stylist, maybe had someone with him, etc. If there is one thing about these cases it is that a lot fewer people see these pics and cases than we think, even in the local area they occur in. Or so it seems sadly.

it was a public shuttle-type bus. i think it would be a good idea to check nearby schools but at the same time if he was going to school someone would have recognized him. do you think there was any Spanish translation for the public?
I wouldn't count on anything with a school or anyone seeing his picture necessarily or even knowing about such... Especially since his age isn't known. Maybe they publicized it more than I know, you know the case better but this is the first I saw of it and it happened five months ago...

I wouldn't count on anything with a school or anyone seeing his picture necessarily or even knowing about such... Especially since his age isn't known. Maybe they publicized it more than I know, you know the case better but this is the first I saw of it and it happened five months ago...
yeah, i know it wasnt heavily publicized. my family lives in houston and ive actually asked if theyve heard anything about this boy. they had no idea anyone was even found.

yeah, i know it wasnt heavily publicized. my family lives in houston and ive actually asked if theyve heard anything about this boy. they had no idea anyone was even found.
I find that sadly to be true in most cases. And then those of us who follow crime I think tend to think everyone also actively follows it or at least does somewhat or it is on some news or another and it so often isn't.

On the other hand, Houston is not exactly small or like some little hick town with a crime a year and not all cases make a huge splash in the news... This one isn't even known to be foul play and maybe isn't.

I'd like to know more about the bus. Where was it coming from, going to, etc. Who was the driver? Where is the driver? I am guessing there is more info on this all out there somewhere?

I find that sadly to be true in most cases. And then those of us who follow crime I think tend to think everyone also actively follows it or at least does somewhat or it is on some news or another and it so often isn't.

On the other hand, Houston is not exactly small or like some little hick town with a crime a year and not all cases make a huge splash in the news... This one isn't even known to be foul play and maybe isn't.

I'd like to know more about the bus. Where was it coming from, going to, etc. Who was the driver? Where is the driver? I am guessing there is more info on this all out there somewhere?
the bus was abandoned so it had never went anywhere and id assume there wasnt a driver. i cant find a street view of the bus and the area he was found if you can help me on that(:

the bus was abandoned so it had never went anywhere and id assume there wasnt a driver. i cant find a street view of the bus and the area he was found if you can help me on that:)
I'd love to but I guarantee you you have more info and know more about this case than I do. The headline here/thread says it was a bus parking area, I couldn't have even told you it was an abandoned until reading the couple of links.

I'd love to but I guarantee you you have more info and know more about this case than I do. The headline here/thread says it was a bus parking area, I couldn't have even told you it was an abandoned until reading the couple of links.
ah- i got it(: dw<3

UNIDENTIFIED IN TEXAS

On January 10, 2022, an unidentified male was found unresponsive in an abandoned bus at 6260 West Park Drive in #Houston, Texas. He was transported to a nearby hospital where he expired shortly thereafter.

He is described to be 13-19 years old at the time of his death. He had black hair and stood approximately 5’1" tall. He had a "star" shaved into the side of his head as a stylistic hairstyle choice.

Please call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST if you have any information that could help identify this young male. Reference NCMEC case number 1443452.

1722638777462.png1722638789254.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom